✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

?? Music Of The Spheres // World tour 2022 ??

On 10/15/2021 at 5:45 AM, nobetternoworse said:

YEAAAA!

https://www.coldplay.com/tour/

So pumped for this! Looks like general sale is Oct. 21 - 22.

Be sure to register for VerifiedFan for quick access -- From TM: "Registration closes on Sunday, October 17 at 9 P.M. ET, and the Verified Fan Presale begins Wednesday, October 20 at 10 A.M. local time."

Only for US citizen for US shows or?

If more shows are only announced after the sale of this round, what is environmental about that? Living in Sweden right now after moving from the Netherlands. If I wanna go to a show it's probably easiest to go to the Brussels show. So for that I'd be travelling to NL and then to Belgium to go to one of their shows. But for all it's worth they could be doing shows either in Amsterdam or even here in Sweden like they did in Gothenburg. Of course we don't know where theyll go so I'll have to try my hand at tickets for Belgium..... (sorry just a bit of a frustrated rant)

5 hours ago, TheSavage_ said:

If more shows are only announced after the sale of this round, what is environmental about that? Living in Sweden right now after moving from the Netherlands. If I wanna go to a show it's probably easiest to go to the Brussels show. So for that I'd be travelling to NL and then to Belgium to go to one of their shows. But for all it's worth they could be doing shows either in Amsterdam or even here in Sweden like they did in Gothenburg. Of course we don't know where theyll go so I'll have to try my hand at tickets for Belgium..... (sorry just a bit of a frustrated rant)

Having the same situation as I live in Finland. But as I have so many other concerts next summer, I think I cannot afford a trip to berlin or belgium or poland. I just really have to hope that they would tour denmark, norway, sweden and finland and maybe even the baltics. They coukd even make it very sustainable as they could travel on the road and from sweden to finland they could use the new Viking Glory ferry which is the most sustaineble ferry in the world, that would also bring good reputation for the band. (sorry if my english isnt correct:D)

I’ve been out of the radar since the last tour!  It’s good to be back, and I just need to share I got my ticket for the Guadalajara MX Akron stadium show today on a pre-pre-sale.  It’s a  dream  come true!!!  Counting the days… I don’t mind I’ll have to wait through ? winter to see CP live!

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 4:32 PM, timyyy said:

Label Presale

Thu 21 Oct 2021 @ 10:00

General Onsale

Fri 22 Oct 2021 @ 10:00

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/coldplay-music-of-the-spheres-world-tour-london-16-08-2022/event/37005B4DD1124221

Have the pre release access codes been sent out yet? We only just received the MOTS CD that we ordered from the official Coldplay site yesterday! No codes included...

Hoping we get an email code tomorrow (Wednesday) before the Thurs 10am Frantic panic!

I reckon they might add Southampton, Norwich, Bristol, Coventry, Manchester, and Middlesbrough to that list.

This would be my dream setlist

intro

Higher Power 

The Scientist 

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 

Orphans

Clocks

Yellow

In My Place

Humankind

In My Place

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Human Heart

Let Someone Go

Fix You

People Of The Pride

Amsterdam

Viva La Vida

Champion Of The World

Paradise

Politik

Sky Full Of Stars 

Coloratura

not necessarily in that order 

35 minutes ago, Jamesfish said:

I reckon they might add Southampton, Norwich, Bristol, Coventry, Manchester, and Middlesbrough to that list.

This would be my dream setlist

intro

Higher Power 

The Scientist 

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 

Orphans

Clocks

Yellow

In My Place

Humankind

In My Place

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Human Heart

Let Someone Go

Fix You

People Of The Pride

Amsterdam

Viva La Vida

Champion Of The World

Paradise

Politik

Sky Full Of Stars 

Coloratura

not necessarily in that order 

I doubt they will be doing that many shows in uk...

Email received which stated codes would be sent out around / after 12pm tomorrow - what is more frustrating is not knowing the prices for Wembley and Hampden (well Hampden for me) as I will need to ask my Dad for a loan but need to know how much to ask him for!

9 minutes ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

The Higher Power packages in Germany and Belgium include early access to GA standing.

I wonder if the general sale will have something like that for US.  I'm happy that I at least got a ticket!

Edited to add link to website that has info on the two VIP packages for the US https://www.vipnation.com/tour/music-of-the-spheres-world-tour

Edited by mamgirl

1 hour ago, mamgirl said:

Seems VIP early entry is only available for lower bowl seats, not general admission?  I wish there was early entry for floor

Right. There's a number of bands that allow it, although I've rarely seen them done for stadium gigs. Sort of surprised something like that wasn't offered here though, as I imagine that could be a money-making deal for the promoters.

I don't think the band have toured the U.S. with GA tickets that often though, so I'm curious to see how it'll end up turning out on this particular tour. I'm hoping there isn't any line drama like there is for, say, U2 - where people start unofficial lines a day or ten in advance and fight anyone who says otherwise. I think Pearl Jam and Springsteen had that sort of drama back in the day, although they seem to have tempered that with lotteries and a strict lineup where no one can leave except bathroom breaks, etc.

Truth be told though, just get there right when doors open and you'll have a fantastic spot anyway.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jamesfish said:

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows how much the Wembley Stadium tickets are going to cost, and if I can apply for early access tickets tomorrow, if I need accessible tickets, I have got a code.

Hi, prices are available on Gigsandtours, early access tickets will be available with your code.

I did not receive any code from my side would you share it with me in PM when you have your tickets? ? thank you