✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-07-10] Olympiastadion Berlin, Germany

Captain Crieff

4 minutes ago, flom said:

Ok 250€ gezahlt, aber ernsthaft? 

ja ich habs bezahlt. kann mich zwar nicht mehr erinnern wie viel sie bei der AHFOD gekostet haben, aber die Preise sind ziemlich ähnlich geblieben oder?

1 minute ago, maeli said:

ja ich habs bezahlt. kann mich zwar nicht mehr erinnern wie viel sie bei der AHFOD gekostet haben, aber die Preise sind ziemlich ähnlich geblieben oder?

130€ waren es für Stehplätze in HH. 
Hab es ja nun auch bezahlt, aber als normaler Arbeitnehmer ist das schon nicht wenig.

Puh, bei den 250€ habe ich dann doch nein danke gesagt. Gerade wenn man auf mehrere Konzerte will läppert sich das und auch ohne Early Access habe ich es in der Vergangenheit eigentlich immer bis in die zweite Reihe geschafft. Das reicht mir ?

Kann euch aber empfehlen, das extra Geld für Early Entry zu sparen. Letztes mal stand ich ohne Early Entry trotzdem in der ersten Reihe direkt neben den Leuten die das doppelte für ihr Ticket bezahlt haben. Ein mal stand ich sogar vor einer Person mit Early Entry. 

Please help! Is there someone who would like to swap 2 Higher Power-packages for ANYTHING for the 10th. Just found out that my The Killers concert was postponed to the 12th of July and I really want to go to both…

Edited by AlexanderS

On 10/27/2021 at 5:38 PM, AlexanderS said:

Please help! Is there someone who would like to swap 2 Higher Power-packages for ANYTHING for the 10th. Just found out that my The Killers concert was postponed to the 12th of July and I really want to go to both…

Hey, maybe you should consider going to the Berlin concert on 13th July then? Tickets are still available for that date!

I will attend the concert on 10th July but I don't have an early entry ticket, just a standard standing ticket. Would be nice to queue with some of you! ?

Edited by x&y&z

• 2 weeks later...

I have a seat for the 10th of July show and it would be nice to meet some of you before or after the show and possibly queue together! Also, if anyone has information how the "will call" ticket pickup works, I would be grateful. That's the one thing that is a bit unclear to me. They say the will call tickets can be picked up the day of the concert, but where and when? They wouldn't send the ticket by mail.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I have 2 tickets (not standing, main tribune A.1). I will exchange them for seating tickets at the concerts at:

16.07, 5.08 or 6.08.22

I need two tickets but unfortunately I can't go to the concert on 10.07 because I'll be in the hospital. 

I live in Germany. 

On 5/14/2022 at 10:41 AM, Isleworthboss said:

Travelling from uk to Berlin with my eldest daughter. If anyone has or knows someone with 2 available standing tickets that would be amazing

thanks coldplayers in advance

Still looking and hoping someone can help who has 2 spare standing tickets 

On 6/9/2022 at 9:32 AM, Isleworthboss said:

Still looking and hoping someone can help who has 2 spare standing tickets 

Have two standing bookings for10.07, 2x114 = 228 Eur, tickets will be issued soon. Let me know if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, would anyone like to queue with me or is there a group of people I could join? I'm Dustin (29 years old, German) and I have a standing ticket (no early entry). Would be cool to have someone to talk to while queuing 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

This concert was the first I've been to since being a Coldplay for 5 years. I had years looked forward to seeing them in real life and now it has finally happened. It was an unforgettable experience and one I wouldn't wanted to miss. The first thing I noticed when hearing Chris talking was that his voice sounded so odd from what I had expected. He sounded like he was quite hoarse due to overuse his voice or if he had catched a cold. I didn't mind, though, but I was just a bit confused lol. 

Okay now some about how I've experienced the concert:

-MOTS/Higher Power was a perfect opener.

-The following well-known stadium songs were all very welcome to set the mood. I only would have scrapped Paradise to get more space for songs as Violet Hill, God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Lost, Champion Of The World. 

-Let Somebody Go surprised me because I'm not really fond of the song in the album, but the duet with Hannah Reid was strong and mesmerizing. 

-After a Coloraturistic intro (with my fingers crossed) began Politik. This was an absolute treat to experience in real. 

-Yellow and Human Heart were less interesting. Except the special hearts created by the led-bands in the stands. About Yellow.. I think it never surpasses it's original 2000 version. 

-I enjoyed People Of The Pride very much. The performance feels like it is from the Twisted-Logic tour, though I haven't had the opportunity to spectate that :')

-The feared 'Light Club' was funnier than I thought, but I genuinely hope they don't do it again.

-After that My Universe started and it surprisingly entertains me well. 

-A Sky Full Of Stars was stopped after the first verse, a staged move to ask the audience to put their phones away for one song. Accidentally, there also was an ambulance in the standing area, which wasn't planned. Chris asked the first aid people if they could let them know if the person was okay. After a thumbs up they resumed the show. But I'm still wondering what was happened if that unlucky person wasn't alright, what would they have done then? 

-I was curious about Sparks, but it didn't do it for me. Maybe because the song is not made for stadiums, or maybe Chris seemed to swear after his 'aaaah', seemed to implicate he wasn't satisfied with the execution. Fill it in.

-After that Something Just Like This acoustic began with the Ukrainian children choir. This was very cute, but simple as well. 

-Humankind was great to hear live, despite that I'm not fond of the studio version. 

-Fix You same story as Yellow.

-And Biutyful, yes, please scrap it for the next shows and substitute it by the best song of the album.

Nevertheless this poor personal critics, I had great evening and I absolutely don't have regret to have seen this show. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1