✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Guest Grace

is it just me or does chrissy look BETTER THAN EVER?

he looke dhot in the "AROBTTH"-era, but he looks so clean-cut these days.

awww...spread the martin religion.

Oh, but it wasn't like a *weird* dream or anything. It was just him... and all his sweaty loveliness. I was at my best friend's wedding (wtf?!) and he was the best man... and we just talked, but I couldn't stop staring at his piercing blue eyes, so I'd stop in the middle of a sentence every now and then... and his smile whenever I did that was so lovely, it made me just want to run my hands through those curls...

... :wideeyed: etc, etc. :P

Aww, if only I had ones like that :bigcry: I've been having weird dreams all week... this one was kind of a stop and start one, different memories ranging from like a few seconds to half an hour...

One of them... I think I was babysitting Apple and Moses while we watched a movie. Gwenyth was there. I'm not sure about Chris. I thought that was strange...

Then another CP related one was Chris and Jonny playing against each other in soccer wearing their Twisted Logic soccer gear (:wacky:) and I think it went out and I had to toss the ball up for some reason... but the both of them, they like came so close to me, and they were so sweaty too :dead: I really did not want to throw that ball up because both of them were breathing heavily, and and :wideeyed: they got so close to me I could feel their sweat on my cheeks :stunned:...

Then I remember the last one. Which involved... Chris and beds. :dozey: I won't go into detail.

Aww, if only I had ones like that :bigcry: I've been having weird dreams all week... this one was kind of a stop and start one, different memories ranging from like a few seconds to half an hour...

One of them... I think I was babysitting Apple and Moses while we watched a movie. Gwenyth was there. I'm not sure about Chris. I thought that was strange...

Then another CP related one was Chris and Jonny playing against each other in soccer wearing their Twisted Logic soccer gear (:wacky:) and I think it went out and I had to toss the ball up for some reason... but the both of them, they like came so close to me, and they were so sweaty too :dead: I really did not want to throw that ball up because both of them were breathing heavily, and and :wideeyed: they got so close to me I could feel their sweat on my cheeks :stunned:...

Then I remember the last one. Which involved... Chris and beds. :dozey: I won't go into detail.

Omg, those sound heavenly. :wideeyed: :cheesy:

Oh, and Chris and beds... do tell. :sneaky:

:sneaky: