✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

its funny...we all talk about it...but when you meet them they are such genuinely nice guys that you would never think of doing anything that would embarrass them....they have no ego at all...even more reason to love them...

Liar! You know it was because they brought the body guard with them. And why did he stand next to me? :angry: I didn't see him lurking over you 2.

Liar! You know it was because they brought the body guard with them. And why did he stand next to me? :angry: I didn't see him lurking over you 2.

Ok, ok so the thought of being tackled to the ground by the beefy bodyguard right in front of Jonny and Guy MAY have affected my decisions that day:D

080727%20Pemberton%20Festival%2022-34-08-1-Edit.JPG

Skinny minnie Martin

He's not thin to me although I suppose my build makes me look about 5-10kg lighter than I actually am :P

That shirt is seriously cut higher on purpose. Look at all these belly pics! You wouldn't have them otherwise!

Guest Grace

is there even one situation in chris martin's life where he's not cute?

chris_martin0627081.jpg

ahhh... maybe when he tried to take the camera from that paparazzi guy away once... and he almost beat him up. yeah, that was not very nice after all.