✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

HAIR

These video stills are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.

Aww, I wish Chris would cut his hair shorter cause he's even more beautiful without that curly mop/afro he's got going on there. Maybe he likes his hair to grow out because of his fear of going bald?

compared to X&Y tour the uniforms or what ever they're wearing now are very better.

because in those days when ever i used to see Chris he's always in some black shirts or scarfs around neck!

but now its completely different and colourfull.

but i miss the early days anyway because those days they used to dress casually not in uniforms as they're doing now.

the last part...

i couldn't agree more!!!:)

nobody misses the supershort/shaved looked back from AROBTTH tour??? i found it kinda sexy! (and thats how he looked when i first got into the band, so it makes me nostalgic :)) though i do prefer it somewhere between that and his "blonde afro" look...

^^yeah the middle point hair is the way:P:P...I really liked how he looked during the AROBTTH era.....well he used to dress very simply there too(black trousers and white t-shirt)....but still I prefered the casual look of the other members....

I think it's also a marketing thing thought ...sometimes bands_especially boybands lol_ have to dress in a similar way(although in the biggest boybands of the 90ies[spice girls and backstreet boys]every member had it's own style) to be easily recognised and remembered...

Anyway..I think that their style right now is really great and cool!...and I prefer it...during X&Y it looked as if chris was telling the others how to dress(plainly in black) while now EVERY members has given some ideas for the outlooks:)

Hah, he was looking right at me! That's the truth in my head anyways lol.

031.jpg

He really looked at me in both of the shows i went.

Not just looking,he smiled,waved,he said a lot of sweetest things looking at our section atleast during songs in shows.

in philly i was there right in front of his piano while he was performing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb1Re0Jtyuo

this is the video i took, look at the point 0:34 where he waved at us especially i am shooting with my camera there and he stared for a while at me at that time.

i was just so speechless,i want to shout i love you but felt shy.

but any way i waved at him though.

Not just looking,he smiled,waved,he said a lot of sweetest things looking at our section atleast during songs in shows.

this is the video i took, look at the point 0:34 where he waved at us especially i am shooting with my camera there and he stared for a while at me at that time.

very cool...thanks!!!:)

there's another evidence this time:

in today show in the 42 video you can see some people in audience standing up in the crowd and singing and waving from the back to the front stage at where they're performing.

when Chris was singing the line:

"you thought you might be a ghost,you didn't get to heaven but you made it close,

you thought you might be a ghost,

you thought you might be a ghost(yeah at that point he smiled slightly)

that's the moment where i am standing on Today show stand kept in front of me from 2nd row and waving and singing that line with him when he looked at me standing there he smiled at that point.

i still remember that moment when i saw him smiling at me,i don't know why i felt very excited inside but never stopped singing again.

you can see the whole evidence of it at 3:11 point in this video where he smiles though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEKodlBYwhY

Ahhh! He totally did a very cute little wave to you! So cool! That has to feel great.

What happened at the end there? Someone was running.