Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

What

Do

You

Mean

???

:o

i mean that at the philly show, when they were running to the back of the audience, chris was an estimate of like, 12 feet away from me (my seats were on the floor), and i swear to god, it looked like those beautiful blue eyes were looking me square in the eye.

swear. to. god. my knees almost buckled. :D :stunned:

i mean that at the philly show, when they were running to the back of the audience, chris was an estimate of like, 12 feet away from me (my seats were on the floor), and i swear to god, it looked like those beautiful blue eyes were looking me square in the eye.

:stunned:

*asks herself how she's going to survive her concert*

Haha so its not safe to go to their concert?

Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

in philly yeah when Chris came near to us for singing i think some songs lost that moment is really is priceless he came near to us to sing those lines and looking at me because i am also joining to sing with him.

and yellow ofcourse he waved at us to say somethings about philly i've that vid on youtube.

Fix you while we're singing Chris kept his hand up for a while

and said its a great singing.

green eyes too once he said something like "this is tremendous really":laugh3:

and while taking bow too he came two times near us to wave at us.

and there are more too well i can't remember because my camera's memory card went full so i am unable to record all those things:(

yeah in lovers in japan while i was seeing above to see the confetti butterflies dropping on people i saw chris going onto the ramp and while coming back

he looked me for a while and turned back to sing and then looked me and ran again to his mic on the stage.

but i can say that as i am right next to stage Chris came a lot of times to say some or somethings to we people.:)