✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

okayyy let's go back to hair translation thing, i've read it somewhere months ago when i wasn't a member of this forum. and i think that he did a hair translation, but in the centre of his head not the bald sides (i hope you understood me) (in my opinion). why are you so mean to me :P :P it's not a bad thing, thought. because one of the biggest fear of chris is losing his hair, and i've read it somewhere hahaha :D Turkish magazines is not so reliable i guess :P anyway, let's go back to the beautiful chrissy thread :nice:

okayyy let's go back to hair translation thing, i've read it somewhere months ago when i wasn't a member of this forum. and i think that he did a hair translation, but in the centre of his head not the bald sides (i hope you understood me) (in my opinion). why are you so mean to me :P :P it's not a bad thing, thought. because one of the biggest fear of chris is losing his hair, and i've read it somewhere hahaha :D Turkish magazines is not so reliable i guess :P anyway, let's go back to the beautiful chrissy thread :nice:

I don't think anyone was intentionally being mean to you Ceren.. I think we were all a bit surprised :whaaat: that's all.. I am sure you did read it.. I don't doubt that. But maybe as you say, it wasn't right?

music_coldplay_dingwalls_gig_5.JPG

It's a shame we weren't we all here? ^ Tonight? Then we could have checked for ourselves! :laugh3:

Please vote for Chris. I voted for him.

Originally Posted by ColdplayFanatic16;5097574

http://www.nme.com/ratemy/253581/hot...item/253699#88

Hello ladies! Please vote for CHRIS!!!! Please give him only 10. You can vote more than once and no registration needed!

Thanks!!

Let's get Chris another SEXIEST MAN AWARD!!! He deserves it, don't you think?

He is now in the top 20 in 16 th place.

:):guitarist::sunny::dazzled:

music_coldplay_dingwalls_gig_2.JPG

If Chris was standing like this behind me, I'd melt into a puddle of happy fangirl goo :drunk:

Ugh, that woman's name is Jo Whiley, apparently she can't stand Coldplay she said so herself in an interview, god she's so fake.

Anyway, here are some bits from the Charlie Brown Live Video with Chris in a black shirt or something:

chrissy.png

Looking gorgeous as always :dazzled: