✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

That's so sweet Lory! ' Too Sad or Soppy.. but then that's Coldplay... ' LOL! Oh he's so funny! :laugh3: :laugh3:

What said.......... :o

this is me and Chris wedding we had in a world that does not exist. I can write a fanfic story about my hero worshiped......... 14besos.gif

Okay, video 1. Because the opening part of their show is always one of the best parts :heart:

The moment you see them getting on stage.. the first notes.. the lights come on.. the graffiti wall comes up.. I nearly fell off of my feet from all the adrenaline :lol:

And to keep this post a little thread-related... Here's a pretty man singing a song.

confk.jpg

yeahhhh the opening in ahoy last december, whowwww i was so so so overwhelmed with the thing that was happening:O them coming up the stage, verybody cheering the loudest i've ever heard, then the music starting, the xyloband lighting and the confetti whauuuuuuw i really felt like i was in paradise. i was so overwhelmed! my friends cried.

I hope you - slept :wink3: well Kristal and glad you liked the video :laugh3:

Note: I just told my husband that Kristal shouted to her boyfriend.. 'Hey Row did a sexy Chris Strip Video! ' He laughed and said that your boyfriend and he (and any other bf/hubbies) need a Coldplay Widowers Support group! LOL... :laugh3::laugh3: :laugh3::cool:

:laugh3:

My night went quite well :wink3::laugh3:

Aside from nasty stuff, when I went up [he has a mezzanine bed] the bed I found he put a big Lindor Easter egg on my pillow :dazzled: but he felt a little sick during the night and he woke up a lot of times :\

This morning we had a laser tag battle in mountain so now he is sleeping near me and I'm really tired too...I think I'll disinfect my hurt and I'll try to take a nap.

YES! They really need it :laugh3: I said what you wrote to him before he fell in dream word and he was like "Finally there is someone that understands me!" :lol:

I'm going to write a paper on this soon ! :laugh3: Or no, MAKE a wallpaper on this!! YES! Ideas! :lightbulb: haha.. :laugh3::laugh3: Oh dear.. the morning meeting at work is going to be fun today..

Boss 'serious face' - you're NOT doing enough work! Work harder... ! Everyone Else - YES SIR..

Me ...... ....... ...... umm? wallpaper...Martinit.... sorry yeah.. OK, work harder.. sure...

:laugh3: (well I need to dream of Paraparaparadise when I'm there, or I go insane) (Ok that's obviously far too late I'm already insane..)..

OK I'm going now.. :D See you girls in 25%.

:laugh3: Hum...new stuffs :wink3: I'm here waiting!

Hahahaha, no, I'd do it for science. I want you girls to have your own Chrisses. And if I have to be the one that sacrifices.. so be it

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

You will be THE SCIENTIST but OUR HERO and MARTYR too :laugh3:

1bdmvuaximzd02oszlpti0j.jpg

:laugh3: Well I have my version, he is a little similar, like Row said to me he is a dark version :laugh3::laugh3: but I'm looking for the original one!:wink3:

Simple reason: I've been a night owl pretty much my whole life :lol:. If I don't have to be anywhere the next day, I'm notorious for staying up as late as possible. Granted, this does mess with my sleep schedule when I do have to be up early for some reason, but eh...

Eh, I'll be off to bed well before the afternoon-sometime within the next hour or so here, probably. I'm waiting for something to finish downloading first (one of the parts of that Cake Club video for this week).

Yeah. My sleep schedules have always been goofy. Either that or I'm secretly a vampire in disguise (I DO have pale skin...) :lol:.

Exactly like me Angela :lol:

Well I think I'll take that nap now, I hope the pics I saw here will inspire a good, sweet, pervy dreams :D

See you later! Have a good day ;)

Tumblr[/url]

tumblr_m1yuz6k5Sk1qdn1jpo1_500.jpg

A new series of *Chris Martin* ?- starts Wednesday! LOL! Sorry my silly sense of humour... But it made me laugh.

Row you know Chris made when he sings devastating even into the family :\

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRo_Oxibeo]Shane Warne - Chris Martin Interview (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gf0hn3tvkA&feature=relmfu]Shane Warne - Chris Martin Interview (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/28507086/coldplay-exclusive/

Lory - this was on our television in Australia - I did not see the interview - very clever of you to find it. :)

Chris is a very good friend to have !

my cousin Tony's third degree, a pure Australian know only English, I think he's 50 years old is the stepfather of my cousin Chris . Chris have a child year before . (it's still better than a fiction coldplay for him. you know songs not have sense )

and Tony loves Coldplay real sense of songs . it's sad? :confused: :worried2:

loved this concert , my cousin life in Brisbane

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Audy-XTclV4&feature=related]COLDPLAY Brisbane Concert - Opening, Violet Hill - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EXlJkQjl2k&feature=related]Coldplay - Politik - Brisbane entertainment centre 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggApRD4bejY&feature=related]Coldplay live @ Brisbane 2009 yellow - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgFsaI0CZ-E&feature=related]Coldplay - Brisbane 9.03.09 - LOVERS IN JAPAN - YouTube[/ame]

and I have another of my cousin, life also in Melbourne

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baoex09Tzm8&feature=related]Coldplay - In My Place - Live In Melbourne (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Hello vampire girls and fellow Martinitis sufferers... (can we shorten that please it's hard to type! We need it to be a syndrome or something, how about Martinitis Obsessive Syndrome? So we can shorten it to MOS? LOL... )

I was going to quote some of your stuff up there, but you've been so busy I would have been quoting you forever.. so just accept that I agree with everything! LOL.

Well.. just thought I would Share.. I AM OFFICIALLY OFF FOR EASTER! For 10 days! count them.... TEN! :D Yes! So be prepared to accept that I am going to haunt the place..

But this afternoon I am out with my best friends.. so that's a lovely way to start my holiday.

With that in mind, if you have any music you think I might like to set some videos to, or some gifs that need making, or any wallpaper - I already have one in mind as mentioned earlier - but any other.. or if anyone wants an avatar or siggy.. just let me know... or post here and show me what photos you require putting together to form something nice.... I am at your service.. (takes a bow - although I guess I will have to erm.. do some stuff with the family too! LOL).

Your Boyfriend and my hubby need to have their own thread Kristal! Although that might be just a BIT too close for comfort! LOL..

Now, this thread is for something? Let me see if I can remember what it was?

OH yes! It was about treating our chronic MOS.

ew011wk.jpg

chris1447ru.jpg

chris1433yv.jpg

chris1_115.jpg

chris2_178.jpg

Treatment starts here.. book now, places are limited.. :D

HOLYSHIT yeah that was me! I can't believe she answered :lol:

At least I know for sure now, haha. Sorry girls, no DNA!!!!

Oh no :( sorry Ellen.. At least you are going to have a nice time in London I hope? Are you visiting relatives? Or just generally touristing it up?

Oh no :( sorry Ellen.. At least you are going to have a nice time in London I hope? Are you visiting relatives? Or just generally touristing it up?

Noo, it's okay. I'm happy that I know that they won't be there, so then I don't have to be all nervous and scared that they're gonna come out of the Bakery 10 minutes after we leave :lol: But, I'm going to a taping of the Graham Norton Show with a friend, so that's the main reason we are going :)

And congratulations on your TEN days off! :):)

Hello vampire girls and fellow Martinitis sufferers... (can we shorten that please it's hard to type! We need it to be a syndrome or something, how about Martinitis Obsessive Syndrome? So we can shorten it to MOS? LOL... )

chris1_115.jpg

chris2_178.jpg

You are outdoing yourselves here girls..it's really hard to keep up with what you post :rolleyes: especially that I am so busy these days :(

but just a simple comment on the Martinitis syndrome, I would prefer it to be called Martinemia because "itis" means inflammation which is a bad thing but "emia" means in bloodstream, which I think is better describing what I feel..I am addicted to CM, he's in my blood :lol:

Nice photos Row, the last two in particular..Oh My!!!:dazzled:

I have to go now..busy busy..Keep up the good work lovely girls..:)

Aw, that sucks.

Yeah, we can certainly stand up in our section and such. Whether or not we can move to other areas of the arena, though, that I don't know.

I really hope everyone's up and moving about at our show. I've heard stories from people who are at shows where a lot of the crowd is just sitting there, and I want everyone to be dancing about and enjoying themselves at ours.

Oh doesn't matter. I'll be there, that's what counts ;)

Ah ok, I misunderstood it, I thought you were saying that you weren't allowed to move at all :lol:

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe that depends on where you're sitting. :thinking:

Yes !!! Hmm I know that, I've experienced that too :)

Let's hope :D

Yeah, I'm still working that out, too. Eh, well. I'm determined to get it to play!

I could make a comment about biting and tie it to Chris somehow, but...:angel:.

Well, I can't open the third, either. :\

you COULD yes :sneaky: :angel: I won't comment on that...:lipsrsealed2:

My sentiments exactly :nod:. VERY noticeable V-neck area there.

GAAAAAAAHHH :nod: V-neck area :sneaky:

All right, so I think I'm finally off to get some sleep. Night or morning or whatever the hell time it is, everyone!

Good night Angela !!! ;)

My night went quite well :wink3::laugh3:

Aside from nasty stuff, when I went up [he has a mezzanine bed] the bed I found he put a big Lindor Easter egg on my pillow :dazzled: but he felt a little sick during the night and he woke up a lot of times :\

This morning we had a laser tag battle in mountain so now he is sleeping near me and I'm really tired too...I think I'll disinfect my hurt and I'll try to take a nap.

Cute :wacky:

I hope you're both well, again :)

I was at a laser tag battle too a few weeks ago, I really suck at it :lol:

20u21ja.jpg

34gkhzl.jpg

:dazzled: OH MY :heart:

HOLYSHIT yeah that was me! I can't believe she answered :lol:

At least I know for sure now, haha. Sorry girls, no DNA!!!!

Wow, great ;)

Oh never mind, next time :sneaky:

Hehe yes I have MOS !!! That sounds rather good ;)

Well.. just thought I would Share.. I AM OFFICIALLY OFF FOR EASTER! For 10 days! count them.... TEN! :D Yes! So be prepared to accept that I am going to haunt the place..

But this afternoon I am out with my best friends.. so that's a lovely way to start my holiday.

With that in mind, if you have any music you think I might like to set some videos to, or some gifs that need making, or any wallpaper - I already have one in mind as mentioned earlier - but any other.. or if anyone wants an avatar or siggy.. just let me know... or post here and show me what photos you require putting together to form something nice.... I am at your service.. (takes a bow - although I guess I will have to erm.. do some stuff with the family too! LOL).

YEAH CONGRATS !!! :D :D

LOL, no problem, I'm hauting the place, too :laugh3:

Well, great way to start your holiday, indeed :D

I'll definitely think about it !! Thank you for being so kind with us :D

ew011wk.jpg

chris1447ru.jpg

chris1433yv.jpg

chris1_115.jpg

chris2_178.jpg

:dazzled:

BOOKED !! :D

Noo, it's okay. I'm happy that I know that they won't be there, so then I don't have to be all nervous and scared that they're gonna come out of the Bakery 10 minutes after we leave :lol: But, I'm going to a taping of the Graham Norton Show with a friend, so that's the main reason we are going :)

Yes, at least, you won't be disappointed. :) But you'll enjoy London, so that's cool :D

Wow great ;)

You are outdoing yourselves here girls..it's really hard to keep up with what you post :rolleyes: especially that I am so busy these days :(

but just a simple comment on the Martinitis syndrome, I would prefer it to be called Martinemia because "itis" means inflammation which is a bad thing but "emia" means in bloodstream, which I think is better describing what I feel..I am addicted to CM, he's in my blood :lol:

Nice photos Row, the last two in particular..Oh My!!!:dazzled:

I have to go now..busy busy..Keep up the good work lovely girls..:)

Good to have you back. And good luck with whatever you have to do !! :D

Hehe. We can call it like that, too cause it's always gonna be MOS :D

whi17.jpg

:stunned: :o OmG

bye Row :D

I wouldn't go by the oracle answer at all. There's no way she'd encourage fans to go to the bakery. I'm actually thinking that they have or they are about to start rehearsing for the upcoming tour.

I wouldn't go by the oracle answer at all. There's no way she'd encourage fans to go to the bakery. I'm actually thinking that they have or they are about to start rehearsing for the upcoming tour.

You might have a point there:thinking:

But I'm going to visit the Bakery anyway.. I just wanna see it in real life. I might peek through the window, but if there's no movement whatsoever, I'll be off discovering the rest of London. I only have limited time there, so I don't wanna waste it waiting for nothing :)

But I'm going to visit the Bakery anyway.. I just wanna see it in real life. I might peek through the window, but if there's no movement whatsoever, I'll be off discovering the rest of London. I only have limited time there, so I don't wanna waste it waiting for nothing :)

When are you going to London?

Hahahaha, MOS is something that's actually related to medecine, I found this on some health website :lol::lol: :

The MOS Cognitive Functioning Scale measures a range of less severe, day-to-day problems in six aspects of cognitive functioning, including reasoning, concentration and thinking, confusion, memory, attention, and psychomotor. Impairment in cognitive functioning can have a major impact on quality of life and daily functioning.

Lol, I'll try to relate that scale to our MOS:

1. Reasoning: Not being able to think straight or produce good sentences when a hot Chris picture shows up -> e.g. 'SQUEEEE' or 'HSIBHGLIJMGHHH'

2. Concentration and thinking: Forget about housework or homework, this thread demands your devoted attention.

3. Confusion: 'Do I like him better in black or in bright colored clothes?' 'Why does he have to look so gorgeous?'

4. Memory: The ability to remember every cute dance, every good quote and every glance at Jonny that Chris has ever made.

5. Attention: The sudden capability of carefully reading each post, to check for hidden 'fireman', 'Martinitis' or '0.30' references.

6. Psychomotor: Whatever the hell that is :lol:

Anyway. So. Yeah. Never mind. I'm just trying to avoid writing my paper by doing this :lol:

Here, some curls to make up for my rambling:

whi18.jpg

Hahahaha, MOS is something that's actually related to medecine, I found this on some health website :lol::lol: :

The MOS Cognitive Functioning Scale measures a range of less severe, day-to-day problems in six aspects of cognitive functioning, including reasoning, concentration and thinking, confusion, memory, attention, and psychomotor. Impairment in cognitive functioning can have a major impact on quality of life and daily functioning.

Lol, I'll try to relate that scale to our MOS:

1. Reasoning: Not being able to think straight or produce good sentences when a hot Chris picture shows up -> e.g. 'SQUEEEE' or 'HSIBHGLIJMGHHH'

2. Concentration and thinking: Forget about housework or homework, this thread demands your devoted attention.

3. Confusion: 'Do I like him better in black or in bright colored clothes?' 'Why does he have to look so gorgeous?'

4. Memory: The ability to remember every cute dance, every good quote and every glance at Jonny that Chris has ever made.

5. Attention: The sudden capability of carefully reading each post, to check for hidden 'fireman', 'Martinitis' or '0.30' references.

6. Psychomotor: Whatever the hell that is :lol:

Anyway. So. Yeah. Never mind. I'm just trying to avoid writing my paper by doing this :lol:

Here, some curls to make up for my rambling:

whi18.jpg

I can't produce a good sentences here.. I always end up saying 'CURLS! :dazzled:' Or something like that.. :laugh3:

And oh yeah,.. Curly hair! :wacky:

awww............. I would like to come with you, we hide behind the window. it does not bother anyone............ :earmuffs:

for me it's a dream, but not you, good luck you go ;)