✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

and pff for shopping I think I buy black T-shirts for me, for summer and I discovered that it was for men :confused:

Ooh, that sucks! But at least you were at a lovely place today.. :)

Okay. I've contributed waaaay to little to this thread the past few days. This needs to change. So. I'm going to spend a little bit of time trying to find some decent pics to post here.

Can't wait till the tour starts. We need lots and lots of new Chris photos! :dazzled:

Ooh rubs hands together.

You on for a posting war then Ellen??

Hehe, I can't find that many pictures. But I can always try posting my ass off :lol:

First of all.. I'm still absolutely in love with this video. Would've given everything to be there..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfUmtLOJbWk&feature=related]Coldplay - What a Wonderful World & Fix You - Glastonbury 2011 (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Okay. Only 4 pics. I have to find new places to search :lol:

vastleggeninvolledigschzd.jpg

vastleggeninvolledigsche.jpg

vastleggeninvolledigschd.jpg

And I still love this one.. :dazzled:

vastleggeninvolledigschqe.jpg

:dead:

Hehe, I can't find that many pictures. But I can always try posting my ass off :lol:

First of all.. I'm still absolutely in love with this video. Would've given everything to be there..

Okay. Only 4 pics. I have to find new places to search :lol:

vastleggeninvolledigschzd.jpg

vastleggeninvolledigsche.jpg

vastleggeninvolledigschd.jpg

Well what you found was lovely.

Can I just say that photo two and three... arms...! :lol:

Oh my goodness... I jsut watched this and I'm crying.. their music just makes me cry now when I listen to them..

but this really was just so beautiful.. really.. there are no words, I can't stop crying..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfUmtLOJbWk&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay - What a Wonderful World & Fix You - Glastonbury 2011 (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

I follow you :D

Oh I love paintball and shopping :D I have to add "Chris Martin" to my shopping list :wink3:

Well today, like every Saturday, I have to take a shower, fight with my walk-in closet because is full of clothes but I don't have any ideas about what wear tonight, run to the bus stop and take the bus to go to the city where my boyfriend lives, go out with him and our friends :D

I hope you all will have a nice Saturday!

I hope you will feel better soon...Mara? Is this your name right? :P

Thnx for following me! Let's make Twitter more of a Coldplay-place!

Paintball was fun! I'd never done it before, but I liked it.

Although I totally suck in shooting and gametactics, but ok.

And I kind of bruised my hand by someone shooting at it, but it only hurts when I touch it (so I don't).

And Mara, get well soon! I hope this is not a symptom of MOS, cause then curing you will be hard in here. :)

Hello Lory, Louise, Mara, Claire and all the rest of you lovely ladies :)

I love Chris' piano :)

vintagepiano.jpg

I am SO in love with his piano. I'd die to get his piano like it is now, I absolutely LOVE it! (and the man playing it makes me love it (and him) so much more!!!!)

Ooh rubs hands together.

You on for a posting war then Ellen??

Whow! That'd be awesome.

Although... It might be good to give a warning before, a BIG warning.

But don't let me stop you, I'll follow this posting war closely!

^ :hug:

It's stunning, isn't it? The day after Glasto, I watched this clip for an hour straight. It just gets to me every time.. sometimes in sad moments, but also when everything is fine. It's such a beautiful song, it fits every mood at every time of the day.

Aww thank you, I think I needed a hug :)

Yes, very stunning, very lovely and beautiful. I can't believe it got to me that bad, I've just gotten to where their music makes me cry.. well most of their songs do.. I can't help it.. I don't know why, but I know its because its so beautiful and I say that in the most heartfelt way... Is that a bad thing.. that their music makes me cry? :)

I wish some day I could have atleast 10 minutes to tell them what they mean to me :heart:

Thnx for following me! Let's make Twitter more of a Coldplay-place!

Paintball was fun! I'd never done it before, but I liked it.

Although I totally suck in shooting and gametactics, but ok.

And I kind of bruised my hand by someone shooting at it, but it only hurts when I touch it (so I don't).

And Mara, get well soon! I hope this is not a symptom of MOS, cause then curing you will be hard in here. :)

I am SO in love with his piano. I'd die to get his piano like it is now, I absolutely LOVE it! (and the man playing it makes me love it (and him) so much more!!!!)

Whow! That'd be awesome.

Although... It might be good to give a warning before, a BIG warning.

But don't let me stop you, I'll follow this posting war closely!

Oh yes, his piano is very lovely and beautiful.. it goes with their artistic image :)

Ooh, that sucks! But at least you were at a lovely place today.. :)

Okay. I've contributed waaaay to little to this thread the past few days. This needs to change. So. I'm going to spend a little bit of time trying to find some decent pics to post here.

Can't wait till the tour starts. We need lots and lots of new Chris photos! :dazzled:

yep it's a beautiful place,

dsc02091t.jpg

and I have a drink with a friend, I stopped discussed (the poor man friend I had a drink but the poor did not understand my comptement idiot )

Paradise in Clip on Tv omg in the bar .. I'm not normal, and not a normal life ..... :bigcry:

okay Chris picspam.................. :sick:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8285&d=1111117684

attachment.php?attachmentid=8286&d=1111117756

attachment.php?attachmentid=8287&d=1111118344

attachment.php?attachmentid=8288&d=1111118507

attachment.php?attachmentid=8289&d=1111119583

attachment.php?attachmentid=8290&d=1111119663

attachment.php?attachmentid=8291&d=1111119689

:hug: to everybody here who's feeling bleh and down. I hope things get better for you all soon :). I'll poke around and see what I can find that might cheer you guys up.

And nice to learn names, Ariel and Wing and Jilly and such-so many lovely names here. I think I'm going to go back through at some point and write down everyone's name next to their s/n so I can remember them all properly :p.

My name is Angela, for those who don't know :).

I'll see if I can find the video where those screen caps came from for you Angela. Yes I know about the chest thing.. LOL.. and sorry for the mental images there hehe.. (OK not really.. but yeah..LOL)..

Awesome, thanks in advance :). I'll check out all the other recent videos shared here, too-thanks to all for posting them, they look good.

Don't apologize! The image just cracked me up :lol:.

But I liked it. Oh, yes, I did :sneaky:.

Yes forever on holiday with sun, beach, concerts and Chris.. and don't forget cake! LOL..

Sun...Chris...beach...

...sorry, what were we talking about again?

I've just been to see the Pirates Movie with my family. It was funny. I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday 13th.

Sounds fun! Glad you enjoyed it. I worked most of yesterday and dealt with bleh customers, so that was my Friday the 13th, LOL. But it's the weekend and I am home and relaxing and all is well. Supposed to rain, too, so I'll just hole up inside and have a Coldplay weekend or something.

attachment.php?attachmentid=8120&d=1108838272

Guh :heart:.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, I love that one, too. I don't believe I've seen it before.

*Looks for paddles*

Hi everyone! I've been to a Celtic Festival all day watching my youngest son play bagpipes and watching all sorts of Celtic things. They had a sheepdog demonstration, and wouldn't you know, a sheep got brave and decided to make a break for it, and the dog literally drug it back. It was bleeding and everything. I could have lived without that, but all in all, cool day. :)

ANYWAY, thanks for all the videos and pics - Chris is stunning, lovely, beautiful, talented and gorgeous as usual. I'm glad he was with Gwyneth at the McCartney thing before he heads off to please all of us freaked out fans. 85 days for me!

Angela, I do have a list with screen names with real names next to them. haha I'm missing a few, but I figure I'll get them as I mosey along.

I'm on twitter, but I admit, I mainly follow and don't offer much in the way of posting. I'm THAT boring!

Here's a hug for anyone that needs one today. (((((Anyone else that needs one!)))))

Awww, poor sheep! But that sad moment aside, I'm glad you had a good time, that sounds fun!

Haha, so I'm not the only one making a list, then, nice :D.

I'm not on Twitter at all. I am on Facebook, though, but even that I don't post on as often as I should. I mainly got it to connect with family and friends, I just don't think my life's that interesting to share constant updates :p.

Meant to comment on this:

Is that a bad thing.. that their music makes me cry? :)

No. No, it's not bad at all. Music is very powerful that way, it allows us to let our emotions out, and I think that's a good thing. Plus, crying is very cathartic. If Coldplay's music lets you express your feelings and helps you feel better as a result, then they have done their job as a band :).

I wish some day I could have atleast 10 minutes to tell them what they mean to me :heart:

This. I'd like to do that, too.

"No. No, it's not bad at all. Music is very powerful that way, it allows us to let our emotions out, and I think that's a good thing. Plus, crying is very cathartic. If Coldplay's music lets you express your feelings and helps you feel better as a result, then they have done their job as a band ."

Ahhhh, you are a wise woman, Angela. :)