✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Welcome back ! Thanks you for your comment about Louis ! :D I hope you feel better quickly ! The teeth have making always sore.. This is why I hate going in the dentist.. :p I write in your prescription 2 hours of the Chris thread per day :D

Thanks to you Claire and all you girls for your good wishes, Im pleased to report I have taken my prescription ^ and feel sooooo much better :kiss:

How you make for sleep only 3 hours ? :o I think you feel so tired no ? Have nice day anyway :nice:

Beautiful day for everyone :)

tumblr_m2728hd3Ms1qdhddvo3_250.giftumblr_m2jssxYiX81qdbxvvo3_250.giftumblr_m2jssxYiX81qdbxvvo2_r1_250.gif

:dazzled::dazzled: ooooo gives me goosebumps :rolleyes:

HELLO MY LOVELY COLDPLAY LADIES <3

How is everyone?

Oh my goodness... I'm so excited that the Mylo Xyloto tour starts tonight, I was sitting in my writing class and it was driving me crazy, I couldn't hold in the excitement... :D

Who wants to have a Mylo Xyloto party, like a set list listening party...? I'm bringing the popcorn, tea and CAKE :)

Nice to meet you Ariel ? hope thats right, I would love to join you but I have to go to work :cry:, hope you girls have a good time, I will look forward to my next visit to see if theres any news or pics from tonights show!!!

How exciting is it that its all starting again :vuvuzela: Enjoy your popcorn, tea and CAKE :laugh3:

us all with this Tour :P

So true maybe is the sexiest man, but if I love Chris is because every single man of character, kind so human with people, and if both side of feminine gesture so cute. So a man to married. but already married, and when we see his children, is that this is a man with many qualities :dazzled:

aww if there was not this side to watch and drag women, but is the nature of men, and some men have more developed than the others.

brit-awards-2012-chris-martin.jpg

and Guy is a so Great man too :)

Nice to meet you Ariel ? hope thats right, I would love to join you but I have to go to work :cry:, hope you girls have a good time, I will look forward to my next visit to see if theres any news or pics from tonights show!!!

How exciting is it that its all starting again :vuvuzela: Enjoy your popcorn, tea and CAKE :laugh3:

Aww why thank you... we'll try not to have too much fun without you.. and yes I cannot wait till the Detroit, MI show :) Since U2 isn't touring I'm glad Coldplay is cause when they arn't then U2 goes back on tour so its even'd out :)

I know this tour will be amazing :) and yes my name is Ariel :) Nice to meet you too :)

42149PCN_ChrisMartin09.jpg

Chris-Martin.jpg

Love both pics, the hand on heart and the top pic. Somewhere here there is a close-up pic of Chris in that shirt looking very gentle and sweet. :dazzled:

Edit: tumblr_lg7rtyY7KB1qcew2so1_400.jpg

:wideeyed:

Mr. Berryman is a good looking man too. But in my mind, Chris is always #1.:P

Before Chris, Guy was my thing. Then Chris got his new arms and this changed everything. :D :lol: I still love Guy no matter what, he's so cool and shy and sweet. :awesome:

Yes, because of the buttons on the jacket...

:nod: yes, those buttons! :D

LOL! well of COURSE! :laugh3: thats it..

that's it Row, nothing else :sneaky:

us all with this Tour

So true maybe is the sexiest man, but if I love Chris is because every single man of character, kind so human with people, and if both side of feminine gesture so cute. So a man to married. but already married, and when we see his children, is that this is a man with many qualities :dazzled:

Don't know W. Levy's character but somewhat know Chris's and he is just special. :heart: :awesome:

aww if there was not this side to watch and drag women, but is the nature of men, and some men have more developed than the others.

Lory, love that vid of Chris and when the interview asks Chris the significance of that? The King is Dead and Chris says, "I don't know he just liked it!" :lol: :lol: I love it! ;)

TheKingIsDead.jpg

brit-awards-2012-chris-martin.jpg

and Guy is a so Great man too :)

look at that man. :p yes, agree Lory on Guy. :) and lovely pics I hope Chris goes crazy tonight.

blubber, blubber, stutter, stutter, gaga, gaga, speech...less. Imagination running away....

cm108.jpg[/img]

Oh my!

to be a feeling on stage maybe :dizzy2: :sick:

Chris-Martin-600x300.jpg

FP_8283117_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411.jpg

FP_8283241_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411.jpg

FP_8283245_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411.jpg

FP_8283116_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411.jpg

FP_8283249_CHP_Coldplay_Concert_121411.jpg

Lory those pictures!! Pass me the paddles... :stunned:

Nice pics girls. :heart: This from tonight, thanks Tracie. :)

RexallPlace.jpg

Yes.. :nod: I've just read the whole of the live thread.. I woke up at 3am thinking.. they'll be on stage about now!! Obsessed Moi? :laugh3:

Good morning ladies.. :D

Edit! (I just noticed the writing in the corner of those photos Lory posted - I'm not obsessed.com LOL! )

I am ! LOL

Goodmorning ladies!

Let's start this day with a little Edmonton pic spam! :dazzled:

edmonton10.jpg

edmonton9.jpg

edmonton8.jpg

edmonton7.jpg

edmonton6.jpg

edmonton5.jpg

edmonton2w.jpg

And this one deserves some special attention. I'm not accountable for any spilling of water on laptops, heartattacks or other MOS-related symptoms. The lighting is just perfect on this one!

edmonton4.jpg

Good Morning girls ;)

me have courses, still annoyed me because it is not perfect pff.

I have not seen the show, but maybe I had a vision :thinking:

stay for me to see a vision of Chrissy nude :P

not worry all obsessed

have a great day all

DWF15-517861.jpg?size=67&uid={8481c451-c99d-4d1a-8007-f386e26acdd7}

So Chrissy on day fall