✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Claire....WOW on your secret pic. What this man does to me! :D Good luck tomorrow!

Ariel, I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Wouldn't it be great if all our pains could be fixed with pics of Chris and the boys? We'd all be the healthiest people on the planet. Please take care of yourself!

Aww shucks... thank you so much, I will. My spine still really hurts a lot... Coldplay always does help :)

You ladies are the best. Right now your the only ones I'm talking to since I'm home by myself so I really need some cheering up, I'm trying to avoid going to the emergency room.

Aww shucks... thank you so much, I will. My spine still really hurts a lot... Coldplay always does help :)

You ladies are the best. Right now your the only ones I'm talking to since I'm home by myself so I really need some cheering up, I'm trying to avoid going to the emergency room.

:( I hope your pain subsides

It makes me sad to know you can't get help because you don't have medical insurance, wasn't Obama trying to fix that?

It makes me sad to know you can't get help because you don't have medical insurance, wasn't Obama trying to fix that?

Thank you so much. Means a lot :) It's hard not having insurance to do something about it but its been so long now, I'm use to it and can manage it almost every day, but there will be those days when I just want to cry.. I can get through it though, no pain is going to slow me down.. got to keep that determination up. :)

It's obvious and very clear that all us girls got VERY excited over the kick-off of the 2012 tour! So many pics and vids! I LOVE IT!

Keep 'm coming!

I'll post a picspam soon, almost my 200th post!

In so much pain right now... I could cry. Need some cheering up.

Girl, take care. I hope you can ease the pain a bit!

Take some pics of Chris looking directly at you and keep staring in those eyes, Ariel.

Good luck and strength to you!

It's obvious and very clear that all us girls got VERY excited over the kick-off of the 2012 tour! So many pics and vids! I LOVE IT!

Keep 'm coming!

I'll post a picspam soon, almost my 200th post!

Girl, take care. I hope you can ease the pain a bit!

Take some pics of Chris looking directly at you and keep staring in those eyes, Ariel.

Good luck and strength to you!

Aww, that made me laugh about the pictures... :) and thank you so much. And Yes! I have strength, got to keep reminding myself that everyday no matter what's going on... I just love talking to you ladies anyway... :)

Right now this is the only thing that's making me smile... I could really us more smiles though ladies, please :)

This is my baby brother and I, he's a U.S. Marine :) I miss him so much.

meandandrew_small.png

Aw thank you. It's my spine.. I have scoliosis, my spine is curved... I completely over did it today cleaning up our city beach. I just want to cry because I have no health or medical insurance to do anything about it.. I kinda want to go to the emergency room actually...

Please go to the emergency room if you have to. Our tax money is spent everyday on far less important things. You're only as good as your health. What state are you in?

Aw thank you. It's my spine.. I have scoliosis, my spine is curved... I completely over did it today cleaning up our city beach. I just want to cry because I have no health or medical insurance to do anything about it.. I kinda want to go to the emergency room actually...

I'm sorry Ariel. You seem such a lovely girl. I wish there was something that could be done for you?

Claire....WOW on your secret pic. What this man does to me! :D Good luck tomorrow!

Ariel, I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Wouldn't it be great if all our pains could be fixed with pics of Chris and the boys? We'd all be the healthiest people on the planet. Please take care of yourself!

It would be very good.

Aww, that made me laugh about the pictures... :) and thank you so much. And Yes! I have strength, got to keep reminding myself that everyday no matter what's going on... I just love talking to you ladies anyway... :)

Right now this is the only thing that's making me smile... I could really us more smiles though ladies, please :)

meandandrew_small.png

What a lovely photo! I hope your brother stays safe and you feel better quickly.

meandandrew_small.png

Gosh! I'm in such a terrible mood today and you're making it worse. That young man is the reason why you should hold your head up high, walk in the emergency room and demand to be taken care of.

Gosh! I'm in such a terrible mood today and you're making it worse. That young man is the reason why you should hold your head up high, walk in the emergency room and demand to be taken care of.

Oh, I hope I didn't make you really upset.. I apologize.. i think I can manage without going to the ER, I don't want to put another burden on my parents anyway..

It's okay.. I just need some cheering up, that's all... :) That's why I came on here.. that's what friends are for :) You all are so welcoming to everyone and so sweet too... did I mention I love Coldplay fans?

No wonder Chris always says that all the time... :D

*fall* not gagagaga but oohoohooh :surprised: :P

Ok. I think we need to bring back Square One on the setlist! :sneaky:

Hello ! : ) I hope that everybody have good day :) Tomorrow I have English Exam.... I am so stress :s Chris thread help me ! ahaaha thanks you girls

Clair the exam will surely go supewell! :D Your English is really good!

In so much pain right now... I could cry. Need some cheering up.

:\ take care

Oh noo :( Here you go, watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3DLyiFOxE

And this

:hug: Feel better :nice:

Surely ME is feeling better :wink3:

Oh noo :( Here you go, watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3DLyiFOxE

And this

:hug: Feel better :nice:

Thank you so much. Oh my goodness... I already know what that second one is.. :)

I'm not like "that", haha but I can't believe some one made a video like that..It made me laugh just seeing it, thank you.

Again... I know why Chris always says that they have the best fans in the world... :) :) <3

Oh my goodness ladies.. I think my heart is going to stop after watching this.. ohhh man...

Help me.. oh my goodness, I literally think Coldplay can make your heart stop because of their amazing beautiful music... it certainly makes me shiver inside and gives me the chills..

Where's that Defibrillator... I think I need it :D

Oh Coldplay.. your the only band who can do this to me.. thank you for making such magnificent and extraordinary music

I'VE JUST BEEN FIXED.. I LOVE COLDPLAY FANS <3 <3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sipJdPjbdvw&list=FLv9PCq1AY28-m-02cQztl1w&index=18&feature=plpp_video]Coldplay What a Wonderful World / Fix you Glastonbruy 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

4283532723_b457329a5e_b.jpg

How about Gwynnie joining in to sing Fix You to Ariel? It's a crappy fan video but you can see her rocking it, holding Moses at 3:33 on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWYpJgNNNrw]COLDPLAY 04/09/09 BARCELONA - You can see Gwyneth Paltrow + Mosses!AMAZING (Estadi Olimpic) - YouTube[/ame]

How about Gwynnie joining in to sing Fix You to Ariel? It's a crappy fan video but you can see her rocking it, holding Moses at 3:33 on.

Oh my goodness. so beautiful.. that was so adorable and sweet :)

I'm going to lose it again.. and cry, where's that Defibrillator ladies... :)

I'm going to need one when I see them live for the first time:)

Ellen :dozey: ...are you challenging me?

tumblr_m2p4vkOfre1r9i668o2_500.jpg

tumblrm2peshu1gr1r71j6m.jpg

Oh I thought that in this pic there was Guy too...hum...maybe it's sleep's fault :surprised:

:sneaky:

Night night girls :laugh3::P

I thought you said it was the SHEEPS fault for a moment there!! :rolleyes: I think I'm losing it too! :laugh3: But I feel the challenge was well met there Kristal.. :D

Fresh off the live thread. :D :P :P Thanx wolstenfierce. :)

Nice thanks!

you're welcome!

tumblr_m2po5mWYps1qbkjdeo28_500.jpg

:lol:

Morning.. rain again. The moment they talked about a drought, it hasn't stopped raining... sigh.. England.

It's supposed to rain here tomorrow! A bunch of us are getting soaked lately, it seems :laugh3:.

Lucia, ooh, I know who William Levy is! He's one of the contestants on this season of "Dancing with the Stars" here in the States! And many girls here are going nuts over him. I gotta say, when he dances, I find him very attractive, so I'll back you up (if anyone here has weird taste in crushes, it's me, I think, LOL).

Mind, between him and Chris it's no contest, though :lol:.

He was/is. But there's a lot of people standing in his way and trying to get whatever he passed repealed. *Takes deep breath to avoid ranting on this topic*

And that's all the more I'll say about that here, 'cause that's a political discussion for another day. Anywho, Ariel, I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with that kind of pain, that really sucks. :hug: to you for that and for missing your brother.

Also, :hug: to Kristal as well, I'm sorry you're going through such crap right now. Let's see...here's a couple Viva era pictures I think I can share:

ChrisMartin77.jpg

This next one doesn't get posted near enough, I don't think, and I find that a bit of a crime, because it's a really funny (and really hot) picture:

ChrisMartinSAIKI.jpg

(Honestly, I would go through and point out favorite Viva era pictures from these last few pages, but that would wind up with me quoting, um...all of them *Gets out mop and begins to wipe up the small rivers of drool*)

DWF15-517861.jpg?size=67&uid={8481c451-c99d-4d1a-8007-f386e26acdd7}

So Chrissy on day fall

Okay, I'd LOVE to know what is happening there :lol:.

[/size]attachment.php?attachmentid=9829&d=1123698890

I like that boom boom pow

Them chickens jackin' my style

They try copy my swagger

I'm on that next shit now

ROTFL :laugh3:!

ShowBritAwards2006MastercardbdFCNxT846pl-1.jpg

ShowBritAwards2006Mastercard9fDnqfcMcPil-1.jpg

...wow...:stunned:.

photo743.jpg

I love his pose in this one. Trying a graceful ballet move or something there, is he?

brit-awards-2012-chris-martin.jpg

Guuuuuuhhaahhrghrh...

Chris is looking FINE in the Edmonton photos :nod:. Mmhm. Thanks to all who've shared them.

Have I mentioned at all that I want it to be August yet? I don't know if I've made that clear enough :p. And Ariel, I love your idea of a MX setlist listening thing or something. If that idea's still on the table and we can work it out, I'm in!

*Takes deep breath after trying to cover 10 pages worth of Chrisness* And I've still got videos to sit and watch, too!

Good morning all ;)

beautiful I fell to my bed, for the wicked dreams of non-sense... :angry:

I do not know the called this and the faint of souls not need to read

I was in Africa, and I got married with a man dressed as elephant. I did not know why I was in this marriage. but it was not a true marriage, a ritual more. The shaman said, by the ties of color, red and blue as the union of God. human fingers were filled with signs of destiny. when you were a little boy.

after we went out and was in a big house. we sat on a sofa.

after I saw Chris crying. because he said nothing of real'm yours, I love my wife Gwineth and my kids Apple Moses and you have nothing because everything was out of my selfishness. we will never be married. but friendship is a beautiful proof is also love.

Bah a stupid fangirl can only do this kind of dream. and on this I'll be for a week chris's girlfriend for fun :nod:

bad day today

any sense fictions is all the dreams .

Saturday I go out with a friend, go to watching one movie in cinema, and I have any sentiments or attraction. and he is interested in me so much. (and all this because of the parents not see me alone in life and not sense I am not in Middle age 13llorar.gif )

I am a female vampire in real life. I have no heart. to steal my soul. soulmates is also a curse has already been met.

more pics for consolation

coldplay-chris-martin-lolla_article_story_main.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=10703&d=1128013873

attachment.php?attachmentid=10719&d=1128025884

340x.jpg

chris15ka.jpg