✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEMjk49KqI]Coldplay X&Y - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euASk1fJVL8&feature=related]Coldplay Interview X&Y - YouTube[/ame]

Exactly and when they do write love songs you can really feel how much they mean what they say through Chris' voice and the way he sings it. They don't write about sex and I appreciate that.

:laugh3: :rolleyes: 152amarillos.gif

Hello ! : ) I hope that everybody have good day :) Tomorrow I have English Exam.... I am so stress :s Chris thread help me ! ahaaha thanks you girls

tumblr_m2ops7e8wt1r5w8k5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2oj1iyY4h1r0qrfao1_500.jpg

Now I want to show you my secret pic of Chris. I cut this pic in french TV magazine in 2006. No article just picture... Sorry it's a little bit fuzzy :(

nzkhdt.jpg

Hello ! : ) I hope that everybody have good day :) Tomorrow I have English Exam.... I am so stress :s Chris thread help me ! ahaaha thanks you girls

Now I want to show you my secret pic of Chris. I cut this pic in french TV magazine in 2006. No article just picture... Sorry it's a little bit fuzzy :(

nzkhdt.jpg

I like your secret picture.. good luck with your exam.. you'll do fine! Your English is great! :kiss:

nzkhdt.jpg

Bonne chance pour ton contrôle! :D (good luck on your test! :D)

Wow what a great pic you got there :dazzled:

nzkhdt.jpg

Good luck on your English exam!

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Oh wow. Is he trying to be the world's sexiest prima ballerina now?

NAILED IT!! ;)

Holy cow, you people know how to bring a smile (and a really fast, somewhat irregular heartbeat) to a girl. Shees. If THAT didn't make Kristal feel better, nothing will!!

Why are you in pain? Thats not good.. :hug:

I hope you feel better soon.. :kiss:

134053008.jpg

For you Ariel.

Aw thank you. It's my spine.. I have scoliosis, my spine is curved... I completely over did it today cleaning up our city beach. I just want to cry because I have no health or medical insurance to do anything about it.. I kinda want to go to the emergency room actually...

Claire....WOW on your secret pic. What this man does to me! :D Good luck tomorrow!

Ariel, I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Wouldn't it be great if all our pains could be fixed with pics of Chris and the boys? We'd all be the healthiest people on the planet. Please take care of yourself!

^ :hug: I don't know if this can work but I want to try

chris_martin_reference.jpg

Merci LoryABjerre :D je savais pas que tu parlais français haha !

ma chère Claire , je sais seulment le français et l'italien, c'est déjà bien .

et l'anglais je ne l'ai jamais appris à l'école . Mais où j'habite ils demandent l'anglais c'est touristique, et je ne trouve pas de travail pff.

Donc apprends bien l'anglais c'est important pour un parcours professionnel

Aw thank you. It's my spine.. I have scoliosis, my spine is curved... I completely over did it today cleaning up our city beach. I just want to cry because I have no health or medical insurance to do anything about it.. I kinda want to go to the emergency room actually...

How old are you may I ask??? I am in my forties and had scoliosis and had the surgery at 14:(