✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

How about Gwynnie joining in to sing Fix You to Ariel? It's a crappy fan video but you can see her rocking it, holding Moses at 3:33 on.

Oh that is so sweet :wacky:

attachment.php?attachmentid=10703&d=1128013873

:o

Oh no not that look :worried2:

:bomb:

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

:dead:

Hello !

tumblr_m2prdsOMsw1r9y0w3o1_500.gif*

bwahahaha!

Hello! :cheesy:

Good morning and afternoon... Angela, Ellen Sharon, Lory, Mara, Jacolien, Row, Kristal, Wing, Louise and Claire :) It's a beautiful day in our beautiful world :) :) Hope you all have a great day today!!!

By the way I think I'm going to need you ladies to come with me when I see Coldplay for the first time live this Summer....cause I will probably faint.. :) I need my own Defibrillator in case my heart stops from the very incredible beloved melodies...

Listening to something like this.. just Chris and his piano.. to me its an honor to be able to listen to music like this.. ohh here it comes.. now I want to cry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9z8NUghpGc&list=FLv9PCq1AY28-m-02cQztl1w&index=6&feature=plpp_video]Coldplay - Lost! (acoustic) - YouTube[/ame]

By the way I would like to thank everyone for all your kind words yesterday, you all are so sweet, kind and caring. I don't deserve to be friends with you ladies.. but I'am thankful already.. I think maybe I joined coldplaying.com at the right time... I trust you all. It's very nice to know that there are still people out there who can be very nice and sweet to one another.. its rare to find those people. I knew I would love Coldplay fans <3 Anyone who's a fan of them I know has to be a nice person. It's great that we can all come together here.. :)

Once again... I know why Chris always says they have the best fans in the world.. you guys are the proof :)

5926098018_a423936b69_b.jpg

Hello, ladies!

Today is my birthday so I decided to celebrate with my fellow Chrissygirls by posting my very first ever picspam! Enjoy!

chrisbelly.jpg

ohblueeyesl.jpg

pdvd_008.jpg

chrissoft-1.jpg

coldplay1.jpg

coldplay7.jpg

beautifulchris.jpg

chrisM-1.jpg

Everybody have a wonderful day!

That's a good way to celebrate! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :vuvuzela:

By the way I would like to thank everyone for all your kind words yesterday, you all are so sweet, kind and caring. I don't deserve to be friends with you ladies.. but I'am thankful already.. I think maybe I joined coldplaying.com at the right time... I trust you all. It's very nice to know that there are still people out there who can be very nice and sweet to one another.. its rare to find those people. I knew I would love Coldplay fans <3 Anyone who's a fan of them I know has to be a nice person. It's great that we can all come together here.. :)

Once again... I know why Chris always says they have the best fans in the world.. you guys are the proof :)

:love:

I have to say.. great gif :dazzled:

Hey Kristal.. don't you just love Chris in black?

:whistle:

Of course Ellen! Black :wink3:

Mencap-s-Little-Noise-Sessions-November-24-2011-coldplay-27198132-600-400.jpg

Hello, ladies!

Today is my birthday so I decided to celebrate with my fellow Chrissygirls by posting my very first ever picspam! Enjoy!

Everybody have a wonderful day!

Happy b-day Jilly :lol:

Francesca put this on her Facebook... hope you don't mind me using it..

I don't know why at all.. but when I first saw it, I immediately thought of you ladies on here..

Is that weird? :D :D

Now don't get any ideas...

skittlemotivator.jpg

Credits to Ellen :laugh3: