Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

^

m222283245.Gif

tumblr_m1mumhL6J01qmwc9po1_500.png

half face Chris ;)

Oh Neck...

Ok, done...well that was pretty nice :dead:

Very short but it was nice to see it in real :wacko: Great neighborhood too :awesome:

No one was there though. My mom, who I couldn't get rid of, (like the rest of my family btw: they insisted on going with me, and my sister and my brother were making fun of me because I'm a crazy fangirl :disappointed: ) proposed to knock at the door :lol:

How embarrasing! LOL

I think I have to disagree. I don't think he can get any hotter :lol:

I hope not, we'll all explode!

I find myself going back to this video every once in awhile just to remind myself how far our Chrissy has come on the road to hotness:

Listen to him talk. I think he was still wearing braces.

Oh, and Guy already had the hotness thing down.

LOL I love it.. so cute..

And Kristal, seriously those pics, you can't do that to us LOL

:dazzled: :dazzled:

Well you killed me a lot of times :angel:

2pphf83.gif

I find myself going back to this video every once in awhile just to remind myself how far our Chrissy has come on the road to hotness:

Listen to him talk. I think he was still wearing braces.

Oh, and Guy already had the hotness thing down.

I think I have to disagree. I don't think he can get any hotter :lol:

Never say never Ellen :laugh3:

Why I can't associate the word "Guy" and "Sexy"? :laugh3: He is just cute for me :P

Saw all the lovely posts... you girls are just all so sweet <3 I'm just feeling so happy with life right now... it really is beautiful :) I'm sitting at home by myself right now eating strawberry blunt cake and blasting the sweet sounds of Christmas Lights... It's one of those day when you just want to say I LOVE LIFE <3 I hope that kind of message is contagious to other too... good night Angela, Ellen, Sharon, Lory, Mara, Jacolien, Row, Kristal, Claire, Louise Wing and everybody else...

I know its not about Chris... but I still wanted to share..

This is how my day ended, on my way home from seeing Titanic I had to stop and take a picture of the beautiful sunset... who else saw the sunset tonight :) we really do live in a beautiful world...

sunset416tag.png

Saw all the lovely posts... you girls are just all so sweet <3 I'm just feeling so happy with life right now... it really is beautiful :) I'm sitting at home by myself right now eating strawberry blunt cake and blasting the sweet sounds of Christmas Lights... It's one of those day when you just want to say I LOVE LIFE <3 I hope that kind of message is contagious to other too... good night Angela, Ellen, Sharon, Lory, Mara, Jacolien, Row, Kristal, Claire, Louise Wing and everybody else...

This is how my day ended, on my way home from seeing Titanic I had to stop and take a picture of the beautiful sunset... who else saw the sunset tonight :) we really do live in a beautiful world...

sunset416tag.png

Wow, Ariel, that's really unbelievably spectacular. What a beautiful world indeed. :) So glad to hear you peaceful and happy!!

postcards! HI! :hug: Long time no talk!

LUCIA!! You're alive! LOL.. so happy to see you hun! others-010.gif

A tummy spam to start your day...

coldplay-2011-mtv-emas-11.jpg

chrissy4-1.jpg

chris078.jpg

29e3j2s.jpg

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0167636642be970b-400wi-1.jpg

tummy_3_142.jpg

what a yummy tummy :P

Good morning everyone !

Hi Lucia ;)

Good luck to everyone for the day, bright sunshine in all your hearts. ;)

Goodmorning to everyone..I slept 1hour and 30mins..

Hi Lucia! Wellcome back! :D

Hello girls !!! :D

And hi to Lucia :D :D glad you're finally back here ;)

Have a nice day, girls, I postponed my first school day due to illness xD

Hope you are feeling better m@r@. :)

mtv_ema_alfombra_roja_coldplay-640x640x80.jpg

381768_10150392522249341_312641429340_8167366_915310768_n.jpg

article-1319727154226-0E8F067500000578-887298_466x543.jpg

ema-chrismartin.jpg

:dazzled: :dazzled:

Ah thanks you Wing, you too ;)

other pic

Paradise_screenshots.jpg

Hi Claire go well in study ? :\

one more pic for you :D

Chris13.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=9778&d=1123589914

attachment.php?attachmentid=9784&d=1123606870

95a1709b4qg.jpg

55amor.gif

So good night girls, have good dreams too, and me going dream to Chrissy too

Thank you girls for your warm welcome, missed you all and missed adoring Chris. I know you girls know what I'm talkin about. :dazzled: :p :P :D :) :shy: :angel:

Technicolor, love you sunset pic. Watched Titanic3D, great wasn't it? :heart:

I'm all for spreading positivity and beauty around. We need to admire and value any of those two things we can find in this world. That sunset is gorgeous, thank you for sharing that, Ariel. And thank you for the lovely message, too-well said :).

Celine, hehe, have fun catching up :D! Good to have you back in here, we missed you! And hi to Claire as well.

Mara, sorry you're still a bit under the weather, get well soon, and Row, glad your work day went off okay.

Jilly, that interview with Chris and Guy...eeeeeeiii, oh, wow, that's great! I can't believe a girl actually got her chest signed by Chris :laugh3:.

GIFS-COLDYPLAY-PARADISE.gif

2pphf83.gif

*Feels herself starting to melt into puddle...*

tumblr_lryd7izmdB1qbvcdho1_500.jpg

:D

tumblr_ls4778JDwI1qftpzno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ls3ib5Q5SQ1qm3s3uo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2hyud4x3K1r71j6mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m2izxd0sXl1r5j34mo1_1280.jpg

*Needing paddles* (ARMS!)

tumblr_m2iyasr0vi1r2tfhso1_1280.jpg

*Has fainted. Or died*

From Jason Regler twitter

3446tzn.png

But I thinks it's was already post?

Im playing 'catch-up' after a few days off of here but it feels like months!!

So many photos, comments, NAMES!! If you think I can remember all them you're mistaken :confused:

So I cant post pics but I found out who the lucky Loius is ^ he is the son of Jason Regler who makes the Xylo Bands...well..he's got a son called Louis so I guess its him :dozey:

I dont say much on here but I do read all your posts girls and of course I gaze in admiration at a certain Gentleman that we all.....you know ;)

As I've said to Row before, keep up the good work as we all need a little place to escape to and this one suits me just fine :kiss:

I will now try to get some sleep, had two teeth out yesterday and my mouth is sore :cry: I woke extra early and took some more painkillers and of course what else could make me feel better this thread of course..it worked!!!

Good night or Good morning xxx

Morning girls..I slept for 3hours..not so bad..my mum Row will be happy :D

For the night girls. :sneaky: :D Chris looked great in that crown. :crown:

VivaLaVidaIII-1.jpg

VivaLaVidaIV-1.jpg

VivaChris-1.jpg

VivaLaVida-2-1.jpg

VivaLaVidaII-1.jpg

When you post this kind of pic, like Chris with the crown, a fluffy sweety Chris from X&Y era..you have to think "I'm going to kill Kristal" :laugh3:

Have a good day you all, I'm on the bus to university and I'm in a Viva mood :nice:

Hi Pud, I'm with you playing catch up and hope you feel better soon and with some needed rest. :heart:

and Kristal, sorry I'm killing you, have a good day. :D

^

tumblr_m1mumhL6J01qmwc9po1_500.png

half face Chris ;)

that mouth, I know this guy from somewhere? love that pic. :thinking: :sneaky: :dazzled:

AP080623021542.jpg

sexy Viva pic Lory :heart:

c4dfe3c6.jpg

WOW!!

Bring me the pa.. pa.. pa...

:dead:

this one is drop dead gorgeous. :nod:

So many photos, comments, NAMES!! If you think I can remember all them you're mistaken :confused:

So I cant post pics but I found out who the lucky Loius is ^ he is the son of Jason Regler who makes the Xylo Bands...well..he's got a son called Louis so I guess its him :dozey:

I dont say much on here but I do read all your posts girls and of course I gaze in admiration at a certain Gentleman that we all.....you know ;)

As I've said to Row before, keep up the good work as we all need a little place to escape to and this one suits me just fine :kiss:

I will now try to get some sleep, had two teeth out yesterday and my mouth is sore :cry: I woke extra early and took some more painkillers and of course what else could make me feel better this thread of course..it worked!!!

Welcome back ! Thanks you for your comment about Louis ! :D I hope you feel better quickly ! The teeth have making always sore.. This is why I hate going in the dentist.. :p I write in your prescription 2 hours of the Chris thread per day :D

When you post this kind of pic, like Chris with the crown, a fluffy sweety Chris from X&Y era..you have to think "I'm going to kill Kristal" :laugh3:

Have a good day you all, I'm on the bus to university and I'm in a Viva mood :nice:

How you make for sleep only 3 hours ? :o I think you feel so tired no ? Have nice day anyway :nice:

Beautiful day for everyone :)

tumblr_m2728hd3Ms1qdhddvo3_250.giftumblr_m2jssxYiX81qdbxvvo3_250.giftumblr_m2jssxYiX81qdbxvvo2_r1_250.gif

Hey, Pud, good to see you pop in! Glad you're having fun catching up and lurking!

Sorry about the teeth hurting, hope the pain eases up soon.

For the night girls. :sneaky: :D Chris looked great in that crown. :crown:

VivaLaVidaIII-1.jpg

VivaLaVidaIV-1.jpg

VivaChris-1.jpg

VivaLaVida-2-1.jpg

VivaLaVidaII-1.jpg

Now here's a king I'd be more than happy to show loyalty to! *Sees her Yank American card being revoked in 3, 2...*

20090217212231_large.jpg

:censored: That is all. *Coughs*

Morning Angela! :D

tumblr_m2kzg08FNW1qlupr0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lydjqgl6iO1r5xxuho1_500.gif

Night night...I hope to sleep...even if I'm not tired..:\

Well I hope you did.. those pics are waking me up NICELY!

sunset416tag.png

Beautiful Ariel.. thank you.

Jilly, that interview with Chris and Guy...eeeeeeiii, oh, wow, that's great! I can't believe a girl actually got her chest signed by Chris :laugh3:.

*Feels herself starting to melt into puddle...*

*Needing paddles* (ARMS!)

*Has fainted. Or died*

Oh dear.. LOL.. Angela.. wake up! Paddles QUICK!

Having one's 'chest' signed by Chris... :o I woke up thinking of that bit funnily enough.. and he seemed so amazed that anyone would want him to! So cute..

Oooh hope your mouth feels better Karen, not nice.. but glad our posts made you feel better.. :hug:

Yay. THREE hours! :rolleyes: I am happy if that is enough for you..

Hi Pud, I'm with you playing catch up and hope you feel better soon and with some needed rest. :heart:

I hope you girls can catch up quick.. it moves fast in here! :D

Morning all.. it is POURING with rain outside.. and I have to bike to work!! :confused: I am going to look like a drowned rat when I arrive!!

However this Jason Regler tweet made me happy and excited for the start of the tour today.

562294304.jpg

Look.. do I spy a mini stage at the back of the arena there??

have a great day everyone!