✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

It's not completely about Chris, but this video is just TOO funny. Chris unplugs Will's guitar during Death will never conquer, and Will is going like.. 'Dude. Seriously?'. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnuQgW2MskM&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL0SFyn-stmnvuuJ6UHuDbPQ]Coldplay (Will gets mad at Chris) Death Will Never Conquer Roadie 42 Blog 55 - YouTube[/ame]

Saw all the lovely posts... you girls are just all so sweet <3 I'm just feeling so happy with life right now... it really is beautiful :) I'm sitting at home by myself right now eating strawberry blunt cake and blasting the sweet sounds of Christmas Lights... It's one of those day when you just want to say I LOVE LIFE <3 I hope that kind of message is contagious to other too... good night Angela, Ellen, Sharon, Lory, Mara, Jacolien, Row, Kristal, Claire, Louise Wing and everybody else...

I know its not about Chris... but I still wanted to share..

This is how my day ended, on my way home from seeing Titanic I had to stop and take a picture of the beautiful sunset... who else saw the sunset tonight :) we really do live in a beautiful world...

sunset416tag.png

beautiful pic thanks Ariel :stunned:

Im playing 'catch-up' after a few days off of here but it feels like months!!

So many photos, comments, NAMES!! If you think I can remember all them you're mistaken :confused:

So I cant post pics but I found out who the lucky Loius is ^ he is the son of Jason Regler who makes the Xylo Bands...well..he's got a son called Louis so I guess its him :dozey:

I dont say much on here but I do read all your posts girls and of course I gaze in admiration at a certain Gentleman that we all.....you know ;)

As I've said to Row before, keep up the good work as we all need a little place to escape to and this one suits me just fine :kiss:

I will now try to get some sleep, had two teeth out yesterday and my mouth is sore :cry: I woke extra early and took some more painkillers and of course what else could make me feel better this thread of course..it worked!!!

Good night or Good morning xxx

Go well I hope, take care to you Pud :\ :hug:

Good morning lovely girls by here, I like all your pics ! :nice:

me today, I am not motivated to work, yet everyone work even my father... :dozey:

This is because it's birthday of my father, I'll phone him.

Have good day everyone.... ! :cheesy:

^^ Stretch it a little more, Chris!

However this Jason Regler tweet made me happy and excited for the start of the tour today.

562294304.jpg

Look.. do I spy a mini stage at the back of the arena there??

:D

have a great day everyone!

Oh my, you are right!

I bet that's for the 'half way show acoustic' Jason tweeted about.

I'm so excited for the tour to get started! New stories, new pics, new video's.

Can't wait!

my mood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ldOuVuas1c&feature=relmfu]Coldplay - Viva La Vida (UNSTAGED) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52vV5xNccPk]Coldplay Speed Of Sound (Live From Austin City Limits) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEj6IOlLIwQ&feature=relmfu]Coldplay God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Live At iTunes Festival) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IA3qpmUBk4&feature=related]Coldplay - Politik Live Toronto 2006 HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiLUTm3pkK0&feature=related]coldplay today show, "Lost" flying panties - YouTube[/ame]

I did not even try to make like Madonna (nun) with pantie on stage perhaps at home :thinking:

How you make for sleep only 3 hours ? :o I think you feel so tired no ? Have nice day anyway :nice:

Yay. THREE hours! :rolleyes: I am happy if that is enough for you..

:laugh3:yes three hours...is not too bad for my standards!

I don't know Claire, I'm not able to fall asleep easily, but yes I'm really tired and if I would be able to fall asleep probably I'll sleep for days.

tumblr_m2m0kdzYqP1rsa9ruo1_400.jpg

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR!! I love that Jason is with them because he's awesome on Twitter, and it'll be exciting to be in the loop. And yes, it doesn't hurt that he is stuck on our boy Chris. :laugh3:

Thanks, as usual, for all of the BEAUTIFUL Chris pics.....what a great start to the day. My gosh, he's a total dollbaby. :smug:

(Hope you didn't get too wet on your ride to work this a.m. Row!)

:dazzled: :dazzled:

*waves back at laptop screen*

waves too!

It's not completely about Chris, but this video is just TOO funny. Chris unplugs Will's guitar during Death will never conquer, and Will is going like.. 'Dude. Seriously?'. :lol:

That is just SO funny.. I love it when they all crack up..

:dazzled:

This one deserves a caption :lol:

Yep.. LOL..

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR!! I love that Jason is with them because he's awesome on Twitter, and it'll be exciting to be in the loop. And yes, it doesn't hurt that he is stuck on our boy Chris. :laugh3:

Thanks, as usual, for all of the BEAUTIFUL Chris pics.....what a great start to the day. My gosh, he's a total dollbaby. :smug:

I cheated and took the bus! LOL..

AqsUQ-SCQAEGW93.jpg

Oh you beat me to it! LOL.. Hi Chris.. Hi boys! SOOO excited for the tour.. weeee!

Hello everyone, so you're posting like crazy, I can't quote everything LOL But awesome, thank you :D :D

Beautiful pic Ariel, and hi Karen, hope you're okay :)

tumblr_m2kjpwLZmI1qi1j51o1_1280.png

Tumblr . But I'm not sure if it's real

But this is real :

tumblr_m2k1r5CwZj1rok91yo1_500.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3

Jonny+Buckland+Audience+Coldplay+Absolute+hbX78FIVsmnl.jpg

Jonny+Buckland+Audience+Coldplay+Absolute+CLsuYnxWYRBl.jpg

Chrissy and Jonny you are best lovely men................ :bomb:

:bomb: :bomb:

Well you killed me a lot of times :angel:

:nod: LOL We'll kill each other, okay? :angel: :sneaky:

I'm all for spreading positivity and beauty around. We need to admire and value any of those two things we can find in this world. That sunset is gorgeous, thank you for sharing that, Ariel. And thank you for the lovely message, too-well said :).

Celine, hehe, have fun catching up :D! Good to have you back in here, we missed you! And hi to Claire as well.

Mara, sorry you're still a bit under the weather, get well soon, and Row, glad your work day went off okay.

Jilly, that interview with Chris and Guy...eeeeeeiii, oh, wow, that's great! I can't believe a girl actually got her chest signed by Chris :laugh3:.

Hi Angela thank youuuu :D

For the night girls. :sneaky: :D Chris looked great in that crown. :crown:

VivaLaVidaIII-1.jpg

VivaLaVidaIV-1.jpg

VivaChris-1.jpg

VivaLaVida-2-1.jpg

VivaLaVidaII-1.jpg

20090217212231_large.jpg

b-Besides-his-musical--4ccb8efaf06f.jpg

ChrisMartinChrisMartinColdplayperformspbUi0-k7hVml.jpg

How I love that vid, thanks for posting those :heart:

Beautiful day for everyone :)

tumblr_m2728hd3Ms1qdhddvo3_250.giftumblr_m2jssxYiX81qdbxvvo3_250.giftumblr_m2jssxYiX81qdbxvvo2_r1_250.gif

:bomb: :dead: HI !! :dazzled:

hahhahahaa that one's epic :lol:

I agree with you :D

AqsUQ-SCQAEGW93.jpg

^^^^^^^^^:dazzled: Lovely

AqsUQ-SCQAEGW93.jpg

Hi guys!! You all look so lovely and happy! :heart: :heart:

my mood

Coldplay Speed Of Sound (Live From Austin City Limits) - YouTube

Coldplay God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Live At iTunes Festival) - YouTube

I did not even try to make like Madonna (nun) with pantie on stage perhaps at home :thinking:

:wacky: :D

Thanx Lory, I'll plant myself here for a bit and watch these. :)

1119360133634_695.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=9805&d=1123621031

attachment.php?attachmentid=9806&d=1123630390

attachment.php?attachmentid=9837&d=1123700254

attachment.php?attachmentid=9809&d=1123663511

attachment.php?attachmentid=9829&d=1123698890

chris_285.jpg

Hi Chris, lovely X & Y pics, thanx :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so wroooooooooooooooooooog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gavin Rossdale of Bush as made People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive and Chris Martin has never? What is wrong with that picture?

yeah, this is so wrong he deserves even though I like Gavin. Some of you might not know who this guy is. He kind of reminds me a Chris a bit. :laugh4: :sneaky: hope you girls don't kill me or mind me posting these non Chrissy pics, please forgive me. :sick: :shame: you have to know who imma talkin about. :D

306406_219348131465587_100001712048471_568328_1269293778_n.jpg

william-levy.jpg

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0120a66d5a7c970c-.jpg

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so wroooooooooooooooooooog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gavin Rossdale of Bush as made People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive and Chris Martin has never? What is wrong with that picture?

He is? Gavin Rossdale is pretty hot. :wacky:

[ame=

]
[/ame]