✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Woo Hoo! Happy 200th post!!:D

And yes it's actually my 42nd. I don't feel bad about it at all. It's my favorite number for a lot of reasons, and there are plenty of other old fogies on here,lol. :D

Can you believe when I first discovered Coldplay, I assumed Chris was an introvert??

EDIT: I burst out laughing when you talked about Chris burping shyly. There's nothing 'shy' about stopping a song to burp in front of 15,000 people...off the mic or not!:laugh3:

Good you don't have any age-issues, no need for that anyway!

Well, yes... burping shyly in front of a top-filled arena is not realy shy. But you know, he could've also gone all loud into the mic... Very un-british and very non-cool.

Good you don't have any age-issues, no need for that anyway!

Well, yes... burping shyly in front of a top-filled arena is not realy shy. But you know, he could've also gone all loud into the mic... Very un-british and very non-cool.

Yeah, I can't see him doing that in public,lol.

I have to say.. great gif :dazzled:

Hey Kristal.. don't you just love Chris in black?

I'm not Kristal, but I'm going to say....God yes. Black, blue, pink, yellow, white, kiwi, chartreuse, seagrass.....

happybirthday001.jpg[/img]

Happy Birthday Jilly and Tracie (42!)!!! For your first picspam, you picked some stellar shots Jilly. I'm a picspam virgin, but I'll get there sometime.

cutechris.jpg[/img]

Can one person have so much fun? He's so handsome I wonder how he can stand to look at himself in the mirror each day.

skittlesx.jpg[/img]

:D This Chris look just KILLS me. Dying.

cutechris2.gif[/img]

Dying again. :kiss:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the pics - especially the BELLY shots.

bellyc.jpg[/img]

You are so right.

The world seems to tell you that careers, economies and money are most important. That you need to live for it and strive to be top of the bill.

But that's all bullshit! What we need in life is some real love and friendships with the people around us! And with some amazing people on the internet!

:

Yes exactly.. this kind of message about community, humanity and coming together is very close to me... it's that we need to keep the encouragement up.. and provide guidance for one another and help each other out more. With everything that's been in the news people just freak out or get scared, especially with the war, all the earthquakes... We need to stand strong together, hold their hands, give hugs and stand up for one another and not let them give up no matter how bad things in life get.

I don't want to make this post too long.. yeah I agree with you, don't get me started on this subject unless you want to hear it cause I could write a book about it.. :) I have a strong sense of trust with people I meet online, I go by what I feel and what they say and how they act.. my older brother met his wife, my sister-in-law online and I have two best friends that I met online and have seen in person plenty of times.But yeah the internet was meant to bring people together and interact with all around the world not for stalkers or predators..

Okay, I'm getting off subject again... sorry :D like I said don't get me started :D

Now back to Coldplay...

4284245132_8524d655c9_b.jpg

Sorry for the quietness.. Row, Angela, Kristal and me were watching the Glastonbury 2005 gig. But we are flattered that you missed us :lol:

But holy smokes, what a great picspam :dazzled:

Indeed.. it was homework.. we had to.... but we're back now.. for a bit..:cool:

(I know you're laughing, Kristal...)

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

^ Chris likes cake, sandwiches, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. And recently, Skittles.

Jonny likes that as well. Especially when combined with Chris.

Hope this helps? :lol:

:wink3::sneaky:

Thanks, Row!

OK, I won't spam the Chris thread with random acts of Jonny, as was suggested, but...

8959.jpg

;p

Spam the Chris thread with Jonny? Nah no one would do something like this...

(I know you're laughing, Ellen...)

Sorry for the quietness.. Row, Angela, Kristal and me were watching the Glastonbury 2005 gig. But we are flattered that you missed us :lol:

You know all I would say! :laugh3:

Now back to sex...

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:wink3::sneaky:

Spam the Chris thread with Jonny? Nah no one would do something like this...

(I know you're laughing, Ellen...)

You know all I would say! :laugh3:

Now back to sex...

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Sandwiches Song?!:lol:

I was at the show the next night in Toronto, so now I'll never quite think of it the same,lol.

But holy smokes, what a great picspam :dazzled:

Earth to Mara!!!!

Looks like Will is receiving signals..

willdrumsticks.jpg

Come in Mara! Signal beaming to planet Luxembourg!