✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Oooooh, the shot of Chris writhing on the floor in the Live 2003 cd.....all of these belly shots. How I love the belly shots.

Another shot I'd like to see....Does anyone remember the story of when Chris's pants fell down during a show, and he even sang a little song about it? THAT'S a video I'd like to see.

All you crack snoopers out there, find the butt shot! :D

Oooooh, the shot of Chris writhing on the floor in the Live 2003 cd.....all of these belly shots. How I love the belly shots.

Another shot I'd like to see....Does anyone remember the story of when Chris's pants fell down during a show, and he even sang a little song about it? THAT'S a video I'd like to see.

All you crack snoopers out there, find the butt shot! :D

They FELL down? Seriously? LOL.. I'd like to see that too.. :embarrassed::laugh3:

I'm having a bad day. :(

tumblr_m2sdgnUZ7Z1rnbjfao1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2s8gnDVqJ1rrallbo1_500.jpg

Sorry you are having a bad day!

February 12, 2006

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has been caught with his pants around his ankles after his trousers fell down half-way through a gig.

The weedy singer was performing in Anaheim, California this week in front of 7,000 people when his low-riding trousers slipped down.

However, Martin swiftly rescued the situation by signalling to his pregnant actress wife Gwyneth Paltrow, who was watching from the side of the stage, and making a joke about her pin-up ex-boyfriend.

Chris laughed, "You can only really get away with this if you've got an arse as good as Brad Pitt."

The Yellow star then went on to perform a bizarre impromptu song, singing, "It should never have come to pass that you caught sight of my ass."

Speaking after the show an embarrassed Martin hilariously quipped, "I realised I had to make a joke of it. Luckily it went down pretty well - just like my pants!"

http://www.gigwise.com/news/13375/Chris-Martin-Caught-With-Pants-Down-By-Gwyneth

THAT'S what I've got to see!!

February 12, 2006

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has been caught with his pants around his ankles after his trousers fell down half-way through a gig.

The weedy singer was performing in Anaheim, California this week in front of 7,000 people when his low-riding trousers slipped down.

However, Martin swiftly rescued the situation by signalling to his pregnant actress wife Gwyneth Paltrow, who was watching from the side of the stage, and making a joke about her pin-up ex-boyfriend.

Chris laughed, "You can only really get away with this if you've got an arse as good as Brad Pitt."

The Yellow star then went on to perform a bizarre impromptu song, singing, "It should never have come to pass that you caught sight of my ass."

Speaking after the show an embarrassed Martin hilariously quipped, "I realised I had to make a joke of it. Luckily it went down pretty well - just like my pants!"

http://www.gigwise.com/news/13375/Chris-Martin-Caught-With-Pants-Down-By-Gwyneth

OHMYGOD :lol:

I guess there's no video of it anywhere, uh ? :disappointed:

Now I found the date where I wanna go if I ever experience time-travel :nod:

February 12, 2006

Awwww.. Poor Chris... but WEEDY?? WEEDY??!! They need to look at him now! LOL

OHMYGOD :lol:

I guess there's no video of it anywhere, uh ? :disappointed:

Now I found the date where I wanna go if I ever experience time-travel :nod:

Hahaha..! Time travel invented for one purpose ONLY! Can I come with you if you do Celine.. I want to go back to 2003 and watch all the gigs they did ... in person.. :)

Good night Ellen, Kristal ;)

I going sleeping and is true that I have not sleep sometimes :\

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyoROkqZRw]Chris Martin Life In Technicolor ii 1/29 - YouTube[/ame]

I love so much this version...but make me crying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OG_nItUsKs]Coldplay Yellow Acoustic Live @ KCRW - YouTube[/ame]

hello girls :) looks like I have Chris all to myself tonight. :sneaky: :love: :P ;)

Good night Ellen, Kristal ;)

I going sleeping and is true that I have not sleep sometimes :\

I love so much this version...but make me crying

Thanx Lory, never seen these two and the last one made my cry with good happy tears. :heart: Always keep some tissues next to the puter for those times. :)

Deserves a repost.

mxdreamy.jpg

awww...he's beautiful, that blue.

tumblr_m2r8ggNBRd1qhva5jo1_500.jpg

love this and the car kid symbol on Chris's shirt

Hey, I'm still awake, so not so fast, Lucia :lol:!

OMG, that story about his pants falling down at that show...:laugh3:! That's hilarious.

And, uh, yeah, add me to the list of people who'd like to see that video.

So, uh, yeah, HI, everyone! Catching up again-I'm so happy I'm not working on Sunday... One more day.

Row, I think your weather patterns are the same as ours, 'cause it didn't rain here today, either! It was lovely. Bit cool, but lovely.

Ariel, wishing you luck with your speaking thing next week. I know how you feel, I'm not big on speaking in front of big groups, either. But I've no doubt you'll do just fine :).

As for all things Chris-so many great picspams here, girls, you never fail this thread :D.

attachment.php?attachmentid=10794&d=1128447330

attachment.php?attachmentid=10793&d=1128447223

attachment.php?attachmentid=10792&d=1128447039

These, I love so much.

Hello, ladies!

Today is my birthday so I decided to celebrate with my fellow Chrissygirls by posting my very first ever picspam! Enjoy!

chrisbelly.jpg

1, happy birthday (or belated birthday)! Hope it was a good one!

2. Ooooooh. Me likey. A LOT :nod:.

vlv3.jpg

This is for you girls.. cos you deserve it... FINALLY got it to upload!

bendynew.gif

:stunned:

Coherent...sentence...malfunction...:censored: :dead:

I still do not like the made ​​it to fall back it's dangerous. :(

attachment.php?attachmentid=12373&d=1132523518

attachment.php?attachmentid=12374&d=1132523505

says it's simpler and less dangerous a song

I think he is safe Lory. He makes that fall back off the stool look effortless.. and when you remember this..

bendynew.gif

He can even do it WITHOUT the stool! :cool:

tumblr_m2snoqK3WA1qfnysco1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2si5gb8N01r5w8k5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2sb5i4IZR1r9k34lo1_500.png

NICE thing to wake up to!

:dazzled:

in time I never could admire his unruly hair so adorable

*is something touching her hair imagine go bad lol*

attachment.php?attachmentid=12464&d=1132859080

attachment.php?attachmentid=12459&d=1132858949

attachment.php?attachmentid=12454&d=1132858318

attachment.php?attachmentid=12453&d=1132858367

So Good night , to you all girls ;)

Good Night Lory..

Oh wherever do you find such gorgeous photos! :D No I think it's perfectly understandable to want to touch those curls... :lol:

hello girls :) looks like I have Chris all to myself tonight. :sneaky: :love: :P ;)

Morning Lucia.. yes you did.. but NOW I do! :sneaky: LOL

Morning Everyone! others-010.gif