✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

LOL, Row and Ceren, thanks for the warm welcome :laugh3:

^^ I NEVER knew Chris sang on that record! Thanks :)

Now that I'm listening to it.. I hear that it's the lyrics he sings in Lost+!!! :stunned:

And I can believe that you're feeling nervous.. I'm starting to get the 'gig-fever' as well.

Spreaking of fever...

Where the hell is Dr. Martin? :wink3:

How many more days??

17 days for me

And I can believe that you're feeling nervous.. I'm starting to get the 'gig-fever' as well.

:

it is like, i have butterflies in my stomach and i can't concentrate anything, i did a lot of mistakes at work yesterday, it's like i fell in love hahhaha :laugh3: :laugh3:

Yup, Ellen is back, she's definetly back!

Thnx A WHOLE LOT OF BUNCH for that picspam, lovely as always! LOL

Can't wait for Sept. 6th too!

Yesterday I bought a bright blue t-shirt (closest to turquoise I could find).

I want to decorate it, but don't really know how to...

Any ideas of what supplies to use and what to make?

Oooh, jealous of all of you who are meeting up! Sounds like a blast, though, hope you all have a great time.

Tiny picspam!

'I took off my shirt and then all the fangirls went ......' Chris

036635b2.jpg

'That dude's shirt is all yellow. Yellow. Yellow. I should do something with that.' Chris

93443790.jpg

Sad 'Gwynnie took my gummybears and replaced them with carrots.' Chris

9f4531cd.jpg

'Guy.. I told you before.. JONNY IS OFF LIMITS!!' Chris

b8ca43d9.jpg

:laugh3: Cute!

He really does look sad in the "gummybears" one. Awwww, Chris...

(Welcome back, by the way)

Also, to Alba, first off, happy belated birthday...

...and second, HOLY SHIT WHAT A PICSPAM! Mother of God, are you trying to kill us? *Mops up large puddle of drool*

I liked the ones where he was wearing red :D.

Hello ! It's so hot here. (the weather I mean) but you made it all worse (or better :wink3: ) with those stunning pics !!! :D

Have a great day girls and have good time today ;)

yep I wake up too fast this morning. I have many things for accommodate people

tonight I will not have my birthday cake, it's a good thing for once ( big). but I will have pizza for everyone.

My God.. so picspam for the day................... :awesome:

tumblr_m618g2NHOX1qedin1o10_1280.jpg

tumblr_m618g2NHOX1qedin1o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m618g2NHOX1qedin1o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_m614gqJbhF1rnbjfao1_500.gif

tumblr_m63g8nNGai1r02ej7o5_250.gif

and

consider that, is me who told you . and you been sat in my place because I'm older than you, one year :snobby: :lips:

tumblr_m62s09JlVo1rwe136o1_500.jpg

MAMMMMMMA MIA !!! :dazzled: :cool:

Thanks a lot!!! :kiss:

GOD GOD GOD GOD!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOD!! :dead: Where is that gif from?!

tumblr_lnacxn6yZq1qafrh6.giftumblr_m3m9wgSmTX1r9lc2s.gif

tumblr_lm6htiTNa91qii6tmo1_250.gif

Hahahahahahah !!!!!!! :laugh3:

Tiny picspam!

'I don't know what this is, but it ain't water!' Chris

be8ed926.jpg

'I took off my shirt and then all the fangirls went ......' Chris

036635b2.jpg

'Please God, let them be a bit calmer today..' Chris

41fd9ef2.jpg

'That dude's shirt is all yellow. Yellow. Yellow. I should do something with that.' Chris

93443790.jpg

Crazyface Chris

66fb8526.jpg

'Live long and prosper' Chris

0d7158c7.jpg

Sad 'Gwynnie took my gummybears and replaced them with carrots.' Chris

9f4531cd.jpg

'Guy.. I told you before.. JONNY IS OFF LIMITS!!' Chris

b8ca43d9.jpg

'Yeah, two diet Cokes. TWO!' Chris

9fa18ba4.jpg

Lyric writing Chris - 'Oh if I could Graham... and Graham to the Graham, just Graaaaham'

42047287.jpg

And this just needs to be in here, cause it's so awesome. Look how Will is enjoying himself :laugh3:

2fd59abd.jpg

Epic picspams with epic comments ahhahaha thx and welcome back !! :heart:

20090612dmr6.jpg

heheeheheheheheh

i have all feelings now!!!

tumblr_m8u0s7UgUx1rpupt8o4_400.png

Jay - Z - Most Kingz - YouTube

you can hear a lovely voice at that song :wacko:

Oh yeah that song !!! His voice makes it all better :wacky:

Yup, Ellen is back, she's definetly back!

Thnx A WHOLE LOT OF BUNCH for that picspam, lovely as always! LOL

Can't wait for Sept. 6th too!

Yesterday I bought a bright blue t-shirt (closest to turquoise I could find).

I want to decorate it, but don't really know how to...

Any ideas of what supplies to use and what to make?

Ohhh I did 'make' a top yes, you can buy pens for textiles. Buy a lot of colours (okay that's quite obvious :lol: ) and then you can write some catchy lyrics or the ones you love most, or the ones that look good on a shirt.

If you have the MX pop up edition, you have some supplies so you can put the official CP font on your t-shirt as well !!

For my part, I tried to 'imitate' some MX symbols. It didn't look that bad but not that good either haha.

I also took some kitchen paper, drenched it in water (not drenched, made it wet, okay that sounds stupid too) and coloured the paper with my pencils. Then I put that on the t-shirt with light taps, so it would look like old little spots.

And yeah that's about it, hope it helps you a little bit :) It's the first time i'm doing that so I don't have more professional explanations :)

EDIT:

D-14 FOR THE PARIS GIG !!!! :dance: :dance:

Oooh, jealous of all of you who are meeting up! Sounds like a blast, though, hope you all have a great time.

:laugh3: Cute!

He really does look sad in the "gummybears" one. Awwww, Chris...

(Welcome back, by the way)

Also, to Alba, first off, happy belated birthday...

...and second, HOLY SHIT WHAT A PICSPAM! Mother of God, are you trying to kill us? *Mops up large puddle of drool*

I liked the ones where he was wearing red :D.

What.......... ?! we fangirls we give him gummybears, because his wife Gwyneth Paltrow not give... :o

Girls I have a good idea when you go in live concert launch gummybears to him on stage, after he can give to his children too.

it's even better that those natural and any additive that also exists.

clear to me that is better think violate Chris and him go less to eat candy chemical dye.

I know sorry my mind dreamer is far from pervy some time :P

My God... this interview addicted toxic with chocolate :shocked2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_jdwVtPVE]Chris Martin Interview - January 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

So I wonder if his wife Gwyneth Paltrow makes pralines crafted chocolates. She wrote a beautiful cookbook with cake recipes and more :thinking:

Hello ! It's so hot here. (the weather I mean) but you made it all worse (or better :wink3: ) with those stunning pics !!! :D

Ohhh I did 'make' a top yes, you can buy pens for textiles. Buy a lot of colours (okay that's quite obvious :lol: ) and then you can write some catchy lyrics or the ones you love most, or the ones that look good on a shirt.

If you have the MX pop up edition, you have some supplies so you can put the official CP font on your t-shirt as well !!

For my part, I tried to 'imitate' some MX symbols. It didn't look that bad but not that good either haha.

I also took some kitchen paper, drenched it in water (not drenched, made it wet, okay that sounds stupid too) and coloured the paper with my pencils. Then I put that on the t-shirt with light taps, so it would look like old little spots.

And yeah that's about it, hope it helps you a little bit :) It's the first time i'm doing that so I don't have more professional explanations :)

Thnx Mara for the tips! Where did you buy the textile-pens?

I also thought I could get some spray-paint from Hema.

And yes, it's freakin' hot here in the Netherlands. Really, I'm not used to these temperatures. Although I should get used to it, cause tomorrow I'll be travelling to Croatia to spent a week at the beach there... Right now it's 35 degrees Celcius at the place I go. Sweet lord, I'll melt in a sec!

Craft shops if you have them sell pens for fabrics.. but I used plain old acrylic paints. I decided that it I wore it once then so be it. It's still OK can't wash it clearly, but I didn't sweat too much! LOL... I hope I don't smell in Holland! ahaha..

Of course if it rains it will be impossible!! It will turn into a muddy mess!

I wrote a blog of Sharon and my adventures in wonderland I mean Chicago.. if anyone wants a read. Sorry it's VERY long!

My Blog

Craft shops if you have them sell pens for fabrics.. but I used plain old acrylic paints. I decided that it I wore it once then so be it. It's still OK can't wash it clearly, but I didn't sweat too much! LOL... I hope I don't smell in Holland! ahaha..

I wrote a blog of Sharon and my adventures in wonderland I mean Chicago.. if anyone wants a read. Sorry it's VERY long!

My Blog

paint that binds with the iron this is fantastic too. ;)

drawing on the T-shirt. is more accurate,

perhaps that you can find in stores crafts

dsc02397y.jpg

Row and Lory, thanks for sharing this.

And Row, your blogpost looks great. But I haven't got time to read it, sorry.

I'll do it after my holiday, ok?!?

My Blog

I read your blog , it's so nice, it seems so long but when you start reading, it ends very quickly :nice: the butterfly video is so funny! thanks for sharing your blog :)

Row and Lory, thanks for sharing this.

And Row, your blogpost looks great. But I haven't got time to read it, sorry.

I'll do it after my holiday, ok?!?

Whenever and IF ever you want ;)

Great blog Row, seems like you two had such a wonderful time :)

How long now till your next coldplay adventure???? :D

Two and a half weeks.. :D

I read your blog , it's so nice, it seems so long but when you start reading, it ends very quickly :nice: the butterfly video is so funny! thanks for sharing your blog :)

Thanks, I am happy you like it.. :D

Holy crap. How on earth can any man possibly be so attractive?! :o :bomb: :freak:

I have no clue....