✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

wat

it's hard but I feel as i am groupie and I can not find attractive when he is with his wife Gwynnie, but is with all such men.

it really is my groupie behavior that appears. :\ :(

and when he is alone, so much hot and too give so much many love.

off thread america is not my favorite tea I do not like New York.

and just said I am honnest before everyone says things fack on youtube .

is old 2008, was a blast in 2008. is true I find great album sincere sound for a"Solo" Album . and I was so alone everyone with their wives in 2008.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIrxLfpK36c]Emigrate - Richard Z. Krupse - Blood - YouTube[/ame]

and I can not find the article in this assertion :shocked2:

quote youtube: Its cool that all of Emigrates songs a writtin by Richard and her wife :D

TheHF il y a 2 ans

on youtube since 2010 ? what this affair I have not missed an episode .....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCUJ2Zzt-D8]amerika coldplay rammstein cover - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyo78Ayt90w]RAMMSTEIN WINS BEST LIVE ACT AT GOLDEN GODS, WANTS COLDPLAY TO WIN NEXT YEAR - YouTube[/ame]

and on 2:00

it's hard but I feel as i am groupie and I can not find attractive when he is with his wife Gwynnie, but is with all such men.

it really is my groupie behavior that appears. :\ :(

and when he is alone, so much hot and too give so much many love.

off thread america is not my favorite tea I do not like New York.

and just said I am honnest before everyone says things fack on youtube .

is old 2008, was a blast in 2008. is true I find great album sincere sound for a"Solo" Album . and I was so alone everyone with their wives in 2008.

and I can not find the article in this assertion :shocked2:

on youtube since 2010 ? what this affair I have not missed an episode .....

and one 2:00

Then stop feeling like a groupie and stop trying to marry Chris because it's impossible anway, AND STOP SAYING "with his wife Gwynnie" BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S HIS WIFE GODDAMMIT

tumblr_ll95we0IHc1qag8ns.gif

you take your dreams to the reality you ? Me not I never speak to Chris, not know . I am nothing and is called a groupie . and here is the thread groupies & fangirls to us it's fun and put picspam here ? :thinking:

why he has about hollywood in this thread ?

in thread Gwyneth talk about Hollywood, family, and others

I guess I am the only one that thinks Chris looked like he just finished mowing the lawn:D and that I am hoping he at least changed his shirt before going in to the house to see the movie. It's casual, yes, but come on Chris, go naked next time, or get rid of the pit stained shirt:lol::wink3:

Then stop feeling like a groupie and stop trying to marry Chris because it's impossible anway, AND STOP SAYING "with his wife Gwynnie" BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S HIS WIFE GODDAMMIT

tumblr_ll95we0IHc1qag8ns.gif

Don't you have to make it to wherever the band is to qualify for a groupie? Still trying to figure out how 1 can be a groupie from a distance.

PS. This is a band that called the police on a groupie who sneaked in 1 of the band's tour bus full of roadies. She was collected by the police, untouched, at the next bus stop. Coldplay doesn't do groupie.

That said, Lory has her own words definitions even if it confuses some of us.

Don't you have to make it to wherever the band is to qualify for a groupie? Still trying to figure out how 1 can be a groupie from a distance.

PS. This is a band that called the police on a groupie who sneaked in 1 of the band's tour bus full of roadies. She was collected by the police, untouched, at the next bus stop. Coldplay doesn't do groupie.

That said, Lory has her own words definitions even if it confuses some of us.

Hmmmm, not really if Lory wants to be a groupie, then let her, Twisted Mind didn't specify anything. Here is a true description of a GROUPIE, and I feel everyone on this THREAD can call themselves one.:P Except..WE ALL LIKE THEIR MUSIC AS WELL:)

"A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity or public figure. "Groupie" is derived from group in reference to a musical group,[1] but the word is also used in a more general sense, especially in casual conversation. The word "groupie" is commonplace, a derisive term used to describe a particular kind of female fan assumed to be more interested in sex with rock stars than in their music"

217650594462406553kdk6x.jpg

And just when I thought my body was too old. Dammit Ellen! :kiss:

And this just in....taken yesterday sometime around a film premiere in the Hamptons. (Uh, love the messy 't' there Mr. M) OMG. :stunned::smug: Mr. UltraCool with an extremely large zipper which seems to be, uh, straining somewhat. Must be why Mr. Seinfeld has such a silly look on his face.

paltrowendofwatchscreen.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2012/08/19/jake-gyllenhaal-gwyneth-paltrow-end-of-watch-screening/

Talk about one extreme to the other lol

Chris dressed for work...looking mighty fine I may add :wink3:

Chris dressed as he damn well likes, wrinkled,stained, but looking so good it should be illegal :sneaky:

only he could carry this off, thats why we love him soooo :heart: :kiss:

Hmmmm, not really if Lory wants to be a groupie, then let her, Twisted Mind didn't specify anything. Here is a true description of a GROUPIE, and I feel everyone on this THREAD can call themselves one.:P Except..WE ALL LIKE THEIR MUSIC AS WELL:)

"A groupie is a person who seeks emotional and sexual intimacy with a musician or other celebrity or public figure. "Groupie" is derived from group in reference to a musical group,[1] but the word is also used in a more general sense, especially in casual conversation. The word "groupie" is commonplace, a derisive term used to describe a particular kind of female fan assumed to be more interested in sex with rock stars than in their music"

If thats true then im a hard core groupie.. if you know what i mean :sneaky: :whatever:

any interest in stuff work Coldplay and any interest in music coldplay . but interest more on Chris .

I prefer Chris in real life and less in concert , because not his personality real . So closed and calm in life.

why I say groupie. and not fangirl.

fangirls collect all the stuff Coldplay and respect more Chris and his closed people. the groupies less. think more sex and less respect .

this picture is a stuff between Chris about Guy ?

YOU DON'T KNOW HIM PERSONALLY

tumblr_lyf5tdtEYF1r1cdx4.gif

stop to be a groupie :laugh3: me who i am.

and I know personally John Ratcliff and him knows everyone in showbiz that you going? He's the producer Take On Me.

you want chocolate a gift from my birthday ?

scaled.php?server=850&filename=dsc02401du.jpg&res=landing

stop to be a groupie :laugh3: me who i am.

I am NOT a groupie for heavens sake!!

and I know personally John Ratcliff and him knows everyone in showbiz that you going? He's the producer Take On Me.

So just because you now that Guy you automatically know Chris? What kind of logic is that? :wtf:

you want chocolate a gift from my birthday ?

scaled.php?server=850&filename=dsc02401du.jpg&res=landing

No thanks