✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

217650594462406553_kDK6X4Z0.jpg

BOOM. Pregnant.

There's a Baby Boom coming. :D :wacky: :loveshower:

Craft shops if you have them sell pens for fabrics.. but I used plain old acrylic paints. I decided that it I wore it once then so be it. It's still OK can't wash it clearly, but I didn't sweat too much! LOL... I hope I don't smell in Holland! ahaha..

Of course if it rains it will be impossible!! It will turn into a muddy mess!

I wrote a blog of Sharon and my adventures in wonderland I mean Chicago.. if anyone wants a read. Sorry it's VERY long!

My Blog

Awesome Row, wonderful adventure for you too. Thanx for sharing it with us. :nice: Those pics are amazing.

Ohhh I did 'make' a top yes, you can buy pens for textiles. Buy a lot of colours (okay that's quite obvious :lol: ) and then you can write some catchy lyrics or the ones you love most, or the ones that look good on a shirt.

If you have the MX pop up edition, you have some supplies so you can put the official CP font on your t-shirt as well !!

For my part, I tried to 'imitate' some MX symbols. It didn't look that bad but not that good either haha.

I also took some kitchen paper, drenched it in water (not drenched, made it wet, okay that sounds stupid too) and coloured the paper with my pencils. Then I put that on the t-shirt with light taps, so it would look like old little spots.

And yeah that's about it, hope it helps you a little bit :) It's the first time i'm doing that so I don't have more professional explanations :)

EDIT:

D-14 FOR THE PARIS GIG !!!! :dance: :dance:

Have fun at the Paris show Mara!! Thanx for the tips on t-shirt making.

New goodness from St. Paul. More in the gig threads.:D

25sa6uv.jpg

:loveshower:

20120810stpJS1.jpg

217650594462406553kdk6x.jpg

And just when I thought my body was too old. Dammit Ellen! :kiss:

And this just in....taken yesterday sometime around a film premiere in the Hamptons. (Uh, love the messy 't' there Mr. M) OMG. :stunned::smug: Mr. UltraCool with an extremely large zipper which seems to be, uh, straining somewhat. Must be why Mr. Seinfeld has such a silly look on his face.

paltrowendofwatchscreen.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2012/08/19/jake-gyllenhaal-gwyneth-paltrow-end-of-watch-screening/

And this just in....taken yesterday sometime around a film premiere in the Hamptons. (Uh, love the messy 't' there Mr. M) OMG. :stunned::smug: Mr. UltraCool with an extremely large zipper which seems to be, uh, straining somewhat. Must be why Mr. Seinfeld has such a silly look on his face.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/08/19/jake-gyllenhaal-gwyneth-paltrow-end-of-watch-screening/

Uh...er...um... *dies*

That is all.

Thnx Mara for the tips! Where did you buy the textile-pens?

I also thought I could get some spray-paint from Hema.

And yes, it's freakin' hot here in the Netherlands. Really, I'm not used to these temperatures. Although I should get used to it, cause tomorrow I'll be travelling to Croatia to spent a week at the beach there... Right now it's 35 degrees Celcius at the place I go. Sweet lord, I'll melt in a sec!

You're welcome ! :D I bought the pens in a normal supermarket, you have normally a specific section there so you can find all that sort of stuff. Otherwise you'll have to go to a specialized shop.

I even saw this sort of pens in a kid's bookshop :D

Yeah spray paint is cool. We have Hema here too :p

Oh have fun in Croatia !!! see you soon :kiss: Wow that's warm ! :)

217650594462406553_kDK6X4Z0.jpg

BOOM. Pregnant.

First of all :laugh3: and :charming: !

And then dead_emoticon.jpg

hypnotized_emoticon__by_forsaken_resources-d5162ob.png

That one is a little big so

1091951-Valentine-Heart-Emoticon-Drooling-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

Sums it up pretty well...

Holy crap. How on earth can any man possibly be so attractive?! :o :bomb: :freak:

il_570xN.47930061.jpg

:nod:

Have fun at the Paris show Mara!! Thanx for the tips on t-shirt making.

:loveshower:

20120810stpJS1.jpg

Thank you Lucia :hug: and you're welcome :D

and nice pic !

Nice...nice...nice... :D :wacky: (zipper, shirt-did he spill water on it? , the fact he didn't dress up ....)

I usually reserve this for the C&J thread, but as long as we're on the subject...sort of...

1zc02h4.jpg

:charming:

Ohhhh zipper subject it is, kinda - sort of :escaping: :charming:

Gotta love those tight t-shirts :wink3:

The more I look at this picture, the more I drool, laugh AND my eyes bug out! Drool: He's so freakin' cool. Love the scruff! Laugh: How many stains can you get on one shirt? Pit stains and God knows what else. :laugh3::laugh3: Bug Out: Yeah, no need to even mention why my eyes are bugging out. Oh Chris, how I love you so!

Damn! Supermodel in the making or what! I didn't even recognize Jerry Seinfeld at first, though.

I was perusing Youtube yesterday, came across the NME interview from 2000 with Chris and Guy. Guy was very, very shy and kinda grumpy and Chris was, well, probably the biggest dork ever (baby-face, big curls, red lips). It was so cute. I sometimes can't believe his evolution from geek to hot superstar. Really can't.

TOO OLD? WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU! LOL.. you're never too old.. stop it at once! :p

you KNOW WHY too.. if you're too old I have NO chance! :laugh3: :heart: :kiss:

It was yesterday? Seriously? Wow.. Like Tash I am suspicious as there are no earings.. but hey maybe he took them out? Oh well I won't complain, I'm not too keen on them anyway..

Yeah. Sure. Like we're all looking at the zipper here :whistle:

LOL! I was going to say something like that but I see I don't need to...:laugh3:

The more I look at this picture, the more I drool, laugh AND my eyes bug out! Drool: He's so freakin' cool. Love the scruff! Laugh: How many stains can you get on one shirt? Pit stains and God knows what else. :laugh3::laugh3: Bug Out: Yeah, no need to even mention why my eyes are bugging out. Oh Chris, how I love you so!

If this was yesterday I LOVE it.. if it wasn't I still love it... :lol: :heart: In fact I don't care one way or the other.. its a gorgeous photo..

Well helloooooo :blush:

I like what he's wearing. Even if it's stained and..... tight.....

:wink3:

It was yesterday? Seriously? Wow.. Like Tash I am suspicious as there are no earings.. but hey maybe he took them out? Oh well I won't complain, I'm not too keen on them anyway..

I checked some other photos from that event and there's a photo of Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld with Gwyneth and the clothes are the same so I guess it's a new photo of Chris and he took the earrings out.

Gwyneth+Paltrow+End+Watch+Hamptons+Screening+UAVS3jW5aF7l.jpg

paltrow-end-of-watch-screening-07.jpg

paltrow-end-of-watch-screening-03.jpg

I checked some other photos from that event and there's a photo of Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld with Gwyneth and the clothes are the same so I guess it's a new photo of Chris and he took the earrings out.

Gwyneth+Paltrow+End+Watch+Hamptons+Screening+UAVS3jW5aF7l.jpg

paltrow-end-of-watch-screening-07.jpg

paltrow-end-of-watch-screening-03.jpg

look at them, they are all well dressed, but Chris :laugh3: he just woke up and wore whatever he found :laugh3: :laugh3:

also i dont like that glasses, they are kinda weird :thinking: