✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Ps and I am sick of him dressing like a scabby donkey. It was cute on once, now...not so much! Does he not own a washing machine?

I am not sure what a washing machine has to do with the style of clothes he choose to wear? They don't look dirty to me?

He is just comfortable in what he is wearing.

In days gone by, you could never have met a more devoted Chrissie fan than me. But my GOD he has lost his hotness and dare I say it, looks tubby in these recent pics! Such a shame!!!

Is it because of the kids (and what he is doing; bringing them to school) and / or because his "just out of bed look" -which I love?

These things may not look sexy or hot - but believe me; there is not much MORE sexy then your man spending time with your kids - bringing them to school or playing. And Chris is still looking adorable and lives in a healty body. What does a woman want more? My hubby is like that too allthough he has got a very tiny tubby ... but I am not ashamed; I am proud! I count our blessings :wings:

Maybe it is because I never 'fell in love" with mister Coldplay. I can look at him the way he is, without dissapointment...

If the glasses don't do the trick, get the men in the white coats on the phone a.s.a.p! :cool: Speechless.

Uh huh. Sigh. That profile. That nose. Those lips. That hair. That smile. .......

Oh my gosh, that's my picture from Charlotte!

THIS.. and yes it is your photo! It's awesome! :heart: Boobs? LOL.. Thalia :laugh3:

I am here to say that, I would bet the swamp land I own in Florida that if Chris Martin took his clothes off, that there would be NO "Tubbyness" to be found on his body.. Tubby??? Really? His body has never looked so tight in all his life!!! That is so clear on all his recnet pics this tour.....

MX=

285704_10151078876734384_1780169601_n.jpg

VS. VIVA ERA=

7989.jpg

Viva he was a skinny little hunk...MX he is a Hunky, Hunkity, Hunk.......:D

This also.. :lol: although if Chris took his clothes off I am not sure I could stand up straight long enough to check.. :laugh3: although I'd give it a dammed good try!! goes off to find some more photos to demonstrate Tracy's comment...

I am not sure what a washing machine has to do with the style of clothes he choose to wear? They don't look dirty to me?

He is just comfortable in what he is wearing. [/color]

AGAIN this.. :smug:

First attempt at captions.

Chris: ‘So we were playing cricket and then, in the middle of the second inning, Will…’

Cameron: *Gwyn’s going to pay for dragging me down here*

album_large_1399506.jpg

Cameron: *Maybe a shot will help..*

Chris: *It was such an amazing game… sigh*

album_large_1399505.jpg

Chris: ‘I think you’d like it too, C! Gwyn, how about you bring here sometime?’

Cameron: *Fuck my life.*

album_large_1399503.jpg

*God.. I miss Jon. Jon would like cricket.*

album_large_1399500.jpg

Cameron: *Need. More. Booze.*

Chris: ‘Oooookaaaayyy, I guess I’ll be the designated driver then’

album_large_1399498.jpg

*Hate driving. Hate it. *

album_large_1399507.jpg

CHRIS IS QUITE AN ATTRACTIVE GENT. I WANT A: HIS FACIAL HAIR B: HIS LOOKS AND C: HIS WIFE

HELLO :)

Chris Martin Tribute - You Always Make Me Smile - YouTube[/url]

He is so normal and so beautiful. What about if he dress armani and prada? I will not love him:inquisitive:

^For me it is not the way he clothes,

It's all about his do-es and the don'ts

I don't care about his eyes and the (curly) hair,

It is just the whole package, what is there

Although there are the children and his wife

It's especially the music that gives him his drive

He's funny, crazy and extremely talented,

So much love and joy and so truly authentic

He's got the talent not letting the mind overrule

And thát is why I find him so gigantic cool [/color]:dazzled:

After very, very (VERY) thorough examination during the GPASUYF shirtchange, I can tell you that he is anything BUT tubby :lol::lol:

There's no universal definition for 'hotness', but I don't think he's lost it. At all. IMO, he's gained quite a bit of it since the Parachutes era :wideeyed: But that's personal opinion I guess.

Not hot? Tubby?? :inquisitive: I think you need these.....

Here... glasses.jpg

OK Better?

Now look at this... :D

ChrisMartinGwynethPaltrowChrisMartinheKURx00Rk3x.jpg

I mean... What does it matter what he wears?? I don't care, in fact I love him because of this.

YES! :heart: :D

Whaaaaat :inquisitive: he's so HOT now he's at risk of self-combustion...but thats just my opinion

He isnt doing it to be 'cute' he doesnt give a damn about clothes thats all and just wants to be comfortable, bless him lol :) and I dont think he could be more cute in these pics :wacky: but you like everybody else are entitled to your opinion ;)

I totally agree Pud (sorry I don't know your real name), Chris doesn't think when he gets dressed "hmmmm what will get the fan girls going" he just wears what he wants while he can because when he's performing with the guys he has his MX clothes to wear.

Chris is HOT.

I am here to say that, I would bet the swamp land I own in Florida that if Chris Martin took his clothes off, that there would be NO "Tubbyness" to be found on his body.. Tubby??? Really? His body has never looked so tight in all his life!!! That is so clear on all his recnet pics this tour.....

MX=

285704_10151078876734384_1780169601_n.jpg

VS. VIVA ERA=

7989.jpg

Viva he was a skinny little hunk...MX he is a Hunky, Hunkity, Hunk.......:D

I AGREE WITH YOU GIRLS!!

Tubby? No. As some of you said, he's working out all the time and there are certain pictures/videos that can give you the best evidence...

His clothes? THAT is why he is so great. He may be super famous and super rich, he doesn't CARE about his clothes. Isn't that special? And cute? I know a lot of you in here will agree with me!

I won't comment that much about that anymore, because you girls have said nearly everything about it!

Btw, did you tell him that his style sucks when you met him? I bet you didn't...

But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. YEah.

Btw, so many gorgeous pics and vids (hahah Thalia ;) )

Can I ask you girls a question about Chris??? Please do reply if you do know..Why is "42" Chris' favorite number? Has he ever mentioned it in any interview or something?

I believe 42 is a reference to one of his favourite books, The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. 42 is the answer to the universe or something like that. I don't know if it's really Chris' favourite number though.

I believe 42 is a reference to one of his favourite books, The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. 42 is the answer to the universe or something like that. I don't know if it's really Chris' favourite number though.

This interview kind of quotes him saying it his favorite number!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589032/coldplay-give-track-by-track-tour-viva-la-vida.jhtml

Tubby? I think not.. I would like to take this opportunity to prove it ...

like I NEEDED to.. but even so, why not post more hot photos LOL..

Please see exhibit A.

tumblr_ltsws310Dp1qakklt-1.jpg

Oh god, someone said I look tubby!

tumblr_m4hyk1MJgz1r7x4vyo1_1280-1.jpg

It's all too much!

6383080121_0a39abdab5_b.jpg

I'm feeling a little down about that..

128008089_zpse1b0d1d6.jpg

I'd better work out..

126356847_zps74822bd1.jpg

Star jumps

131647190_zps912386f7.jpg

131652869_zpsa8659945.jpg

131653620_zps623158e9.jpg

888888888bd049_mtv_europe_m.jpg

143813114_zpsb8e37d7b.jpg

some bowling..

Coldplay_SB_0000009-1.jpg

Ballet?

149156875_zps486a56e1.jpg

Knee bends

az9vyv.jpg

Yoga

547360_10151078876579384_1927677436_n.jpg

AylwcnNCcAAJvTzjpglarge.jpg

going to the gym..

384521_10150398247676990_1928127804_n.jpg

Lots of energetic stool humping..

6997263bin.jpg

WHAT else can I do?

Might need to work on the arms?

tumblr_m9x5f2KZeE1r2tfhso1_500_zps67bb4dfc.jpg

newcut.jpg

Mmmm.. maybe not..

09-03-2012174.jpg

how about my back?

tumblr_m5gjtjMlwz1qkxpmbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m7xzyh0CeU1r2tfhso1_500.jpg

what do you think Guy?

8446994jpg-r-1.jpg

Coldplay_SB_0000022.jpg

Do I look TUBBY to you Jon?

tumblr_m5m2pvy0H21r1oi3yo5_1280.jpg

Check carefully please

7649969624_1a9d8858b3_b.jpg

arse is looking Ok Chris..

7650340386_90e07d85f6_b.jpg

What's that ? I'm looking good?

7668726952_07ca5baca8_b.jpg

Really?

7649972288_9425133899_b.jpg

hallelujah.. I'm not tubby!

20120604emrGR5.jpg

CHRIS IS QUITE AN ATTRACTIVE GENT. I WANT A: HIS FACIAL HAIR B: HIS LOOKS AND C: HIS WIFE

Hahaha... :cool:

Can I ask you girls a question about Chris??? Please do reply if you do know..Why is "42" Chris' favorite number? Has he ever mentioned it in any interview or something?

I think Celine is right, it's from the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.. one of MY own favourite books and before that it was a radio show. It's also latterly been a movie.

I AGREE WITH YOU GIRLS!!

Tubby? No. As some of you said, he's working out all the time and there are certain pictures/videos that can give you the best evidence...

His clothes? THAT is why he is so great. He may be super famous and super rich, he doesn't CARE about his clothes. Isn't that special? And cute? I know a lot of you in here will agree with me!

I won't comment that much about that anymore, because you girls have said nearly everything about it!

Btw, did you tell him that his style sucks when you met him? I bet you didn't...

But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. YEah.

Btw, so many gorgeous pics and vids (hahah Thalia ;) )

Mara.. I love you! :kiss::kiss: Gives hi five.. :D