✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

lol that reminds me, every time Chris appears in my dreams he's either VERY angry with me, or simply trying to kill me :| But most of the time I'm able to escape him :anxious:

The dream where he threw a book at me and called me a bitch still makes me laugh though :lol::laugh3:

LOL! Sorry Thalia. Not funny. No fangirl dreams here either. The only time I ever dreamt of him I was walking toward a table to vote for CP in the Teen Choice Awards (okay, forget the fact that I'm 40...something...voting in the Teen Choice Awards), and I was walking by him. He put his hand up in the air, closed his eyes, looked really pissed off and turned his head the other way as if to say, "Don't you dare even approach me!" I was so hurt! :laugh3: I still voted for them, though. :laugh3:

I felt like this....

tumblrm4pznodrxe1r929bx.png

:laugh3: but also :cry:

Ellen seems to think that McFlurry's have special Chris dreams power, but after eating many, and gaining 5 pounds, they don't work for me! Maybe I'll try the all alcohol diet and see if it works.

O_____O

DUDE, apart from the shoes, a Chris entirely dressed in an awesome military-kinda-style-ish black suit is very pleasant to look at :wideeyed:

OH that picture. :wideeyed:

Oh that picture with the GREAT shoes! Up with the shoes! :P

[tumblr_mcjdzyQDpU1qm6yozo1_500.png

It's a crime. Truly.

Random drool pictures.

9428561neverlady7122006.jpg

INFphoto_1227296-1.jpg

Random pic spam is nice..

On a side note do any of you use Photobucket to store your photos? If so is it working for you right now? It's behaving very oddly for me. I am scared I may lose all my photos, they are messing about and doing new stuff on there..

I can't even send them a support ticket right now cos that's not working either.

Anyone use it ?

On a side note do any of you use Photobucket to store your photos? If so is it working for you right now? It's behaving very oddly for me. I am scared I may lose all my photos, they are messing about and doing new stuff on there..

I can't even send them a support ticket right now cos that's not working either.

Anyone use it ?

It's working on this end, and yours is working on this end as well. :)

Hello, OMG, what nice picspams to wake up to !!! :dazzled: :dazzled:

Anyone use it ?

The website is new, it looks a bit different; but it's working normally for me. I guess... haha ;)

It's working on this end, and yours is working on this end as well. :)

Hello, OMG, what nice picspams to wake up to !!! :dazzled: :dazzled:

The website is new, it looks a bit different; but it's working normally for me. I guess... haha ;)

Thanks girls. I really appreciate it..:heart:

I had to swap to internet explorer to get it to work properly! I've sent them an email, probably a bit of a pissed off one to be honest, but then I DO play for this service and have done for several years now and it's got worse, not better. I do not want have to use IE. So I swapped back to the original photobucket. It's working.. EXTREMELY slowly, but it IS working. May have to look into alternatives.. any suggestions?

In other news..

conf8_zpsc54b0e18.jpg

LOL! Sorry Thalia. Not funny. No fangirl dreams here either. The only time I ever dreamt of him I was walking toward a table to vote for CP in the Teen Choice Awards (okay, forget the fact that I'm 40...something...voting in the Teen Choice Awards), and I was walking by him. He put his hand up in the air, closed his eyes, looked really pissed off and turned his head the other way as if to say, "Don't you dare even approach me!" I was so hurt! :laugh3: I still voted for them, though. :laugh3:

9428561neverlady7122006.jpg

:dazzled:

Don't forget that I'm the one that always dreams of him dying or ignoring me :|

So,uh, I'm kinda bored (actually I have 1000 important things to do but can't seem to find motivation nor inspiration), so I was thinking I should do a little random picspam :D

chris-martin-20060801-149348.jpg

Coldplay-MTV(1).jpg

"Coldplay's End of Decade clearout sale has raised £251,482"

Chris-Martin-et-ses-copains-de-Coldplay-ont-recolte-plus-de-280-000-euros-pour-une-oeuvre-de-charite_portrait_w532.jpg

"NOO WAAYYY ?! SO KEEWWL"

coldplay-chris-martin-canvas-print-1627-p.jpg

"COLDPLAY SUXX YO"

58542_490250_coldplays_chris_martin.jpg

What did you say now ?

"I SAID COLDPLAY SUXX. BIG TIME."

2921021803_955c0e4aa1.jpg

"Shh, shhhh..Dude, you're embarrassing yourself"

media_xll_4650397.jpg

Look at mah beautiful guitar :wacko: I luv mah guitar :wacky:

Chris+Martin+Coldplay+Leaving+Perth+Domestic+t63dVKUzoIll.jpg

Uuuh yes I'm Chris Martin, who do you think I am, bitch ?

Chris+Martin+Coldplay+Leaving+Perth+Domestic+vOb3Iuan-9Zl.jpg

He said I'm James Morrison! I don't look like him that much, damn it!

chris-martin-coldplay-Favim.com-519162.jpg

Coldplay-Alain-1024x682.jpg

tumblr_lp2szfLHUN1qm82npo1_1280.jpg

Young Chris: You talkin to me ?! You talkin to me ?! Ohmygod you're actually talking to me!:awesome: Hi I'm Chris nice to meet you :nice:

chrisgrammy3.jpg

cananybodyflythisthing.jpg

Chris: It's gettin hot in here, whaddya think if I lose some clothes, ladies ? :charming:

Will: Oh boy :facepalm:

Coldplay-NYE-1.jpg

tumblr_lpy7vuSneZ1qm82npo1_500.jpg

Sans_titre_1m.jpg

20090822stockholm14.jpg

Chris2BMartin2Bseen2Bschool2BSanta2BMonica2BiUs1v8B3Jnvl.jpg

fro1.jpg

Aaand to finish:

humpingchair.gif

:|

I wonder what his reaction would be if one was to show it to him during an interview for instance :lol: