✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Does somebody have the photo where he stares RIGHT into the camera with the turquoise MX shirt? The really really hypnotizing one? Taken last year for some youtubething or smth? It's a cutout, I think all 4 of them were in the original pic. Do you have it in a fairly big or huge size?

I need it as my desktop, but I only have a tiny version. I'm going to have to study like MAD tonight and the next couple of days, so when I feel like giving up I need to take a quick look at my desktop and gain the courage to continue :laugh3:

Wow - Here in the US where I live we weathered Hurricane Sandy last night (all OK here, thank you) whilst over in the US Row seems to have been affected by Hurricane Chris!

Row, please know that I am so proud of you and I love you so much for respecting the space and privacy of Chris and Moses. You represented all of the fangirls so well. And, having had a close encounter with The Martin myself, I can vouch for the height and the catlike grace!

I'm sure this is what was going through his mind during your encounter:

Oh, gosh, there's someone outside The Bakery. Looks like it could be a fangirl. Don't make eye contact...don't make eye contact... CRAP! She looked straight at me. What will she do?

Wait... she's not doing anything. She's standing back. Got a kid with her, too. Looks like a good kid. Quick, let's get Moses inside...

What's she doing now? Take a look... she's watching but not coming up to us. Looks like she's hyperventilating a little.. is she OK? She's OK... she's more than OK. If she's a fan, she's a great fan. The greatest. How nice of her to respect my son and me. What a terrific person! Got to go inside now.... hope she's not too cold.....

And this is what I'm sure he's thinking now:

chrispoint.jpg

I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN AND SAY THANK YOU!

Does somebody have the photo where he stares RIGHT into the camera with the turquoise MX shirt? The really really hypnotizing one? Taken last year for some youtubething or smth? It's a cutout, I think all 4 of them were in the original pic. Do you have it in a fairly big or huge size?

I need it as my desktop, but I only have a tiny version. I'm going to have to study like MAD tonight and the next couple of days, so when I feel like giving up I need to take a quick look at my desktop and gain the courage to continue :laugh3:

Do you mean this one? Probably not, but that was the one that came immediately to mind. :P

coldplayrs.jpg

and good luck with your studying :smiley:

I really like this one:

tumblr_mcpt8cQBJZ1ru8r7so1_500.jpg

I love that too..

I have a slightly clearer one..

20111021mmr73.jpg

666 ? LOL.. well good job Natalie broke the spell, wouldn't want you turning into a pumpkin or something.. OK think I am somewhat mixing my fairytales here! LOL.. But it IS Halloween.. turning into a pumpkin would work for that.. :D

Wow - Here in the US where I live we weathered Hurricane Sandy last night (all OK here, thank you) whilst over in the US Row seems to have been affected by Hurricane Chris!

Row, please know that I am so proud of you and I love you so much for respecting the space and privacy of Chris and Moses. You represented all of the fangirls so well. And, having had a close encounter with The Martin myself, I can vouch for the height and the catlike grace!

I'm sure this is what was going through his mind during your encounter:

Oh, gosh, there's someone outside The Bakery. Looks like it could be a fangirl. Don't make eye contact...don't make eye contact... CRAP! She looked straight at me. What will she do?

Wait... she's not doing anything. She's standing back. Got a kid with her, too. Looks like a good kid. Quick, let's get Moses inside...

What's she doing now? Take a look... she's watching but not coming up to us. Looks like she's hyperventilating a little.. is she OK? She's OK... she's more than OK. If she's a fan, she's a great fan. The greatest. How nice of her to respect my son and me. What a terrific person! Got to go inside now.... hope she's not too cold.....

And this is what I'm sure he's thinking now:

chrispoint.jpg

I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN AND SAY THANK YOU!

Awwwww... awwwww thank you Jilly ! :heart: thanks so much. that really really means a lot.

Truly. xx

I hope you weren't too affected by Sandy :hug:

^ Fab pictures :D

Chris is so cute in this vid...I'd never watched it before. He comes on around 2.45.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN-VMLDlfI]REM & Chris Martin - Man on the Moon - YouTube[/ame]

and another lovely one...did someone here make this? It's gorgeous...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c8bCOSBMKw]Chris Martin Tribute - You Always Make Me Smile - YouTube[/ame]