✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

ROW!!!!!!! :D Wow, only just got here and read throgh this. How fantastic...sqeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

You did the right thing not distubing him when he had Moses with him,

and putting your son first :hug: don't feel bad. What a wonderful moment to have shared with us all! ! :) So happy for you :)

But we waited until it was getting dark and raining. Nobody else came or went. We must have stood there for half an hour, feeling more and more like weirdo stalkers.. Then we had to leave as my son has a horrible cough, and was saying he was cold and shivering. I had to leave right? my son comes first, as does Chris' to him.

No regrets, it's just the proof you are a great mum :nice: and because of this you respected Moses too...you are a great person and I'm sure now also Chris knows it, he sure appreciated it.

:hug:

aww congrats Row! I think just seeing him in reality walking around is marvelous..yes marvelous! You did the right thing, and good will come of that. You will meet him for sure :)

I would sell my grannies to be in your position..lol

HAHAHA.. hahaha... hahahaha OMG Thalia.. hahahaha..

I am home.. I am totally and 100% mindblown. we didn't even intend to GO to the Bakery, it was a last minute thing. I took my son to the British Music Museum in the O2. We had lunch. We went to the museum and I kind of said to him. Shall we go and see if we can find the bakery? He is a big fan too.. so he said yeah sure.

So we took the tube.. got lost in the road where the Bakery is.. turned around, bought drinks in a newsagent. By this time my knees were like Jelly anyway... We finally found the bakery.. we had gone totally the wrong way.

And my son was saying. Oh mum.. this is such stalkerish behaviour! he is 14 and easily embarrassed. But I said we will just stand on the other side of the road and look. Which we did. I took a photo.. but you've all seen it before so I wont post it.

Then I thought this is stupid.. nobody will come out. So we prepared to go. But then I thought lets at least cross over the road and LOOK. So much to my son's embarrassment we did. I spent a minute or two pretending to look in the estate agents window next door.

Then my son said.. come ON mum lets go. So we prepared to cross the road again. I had my back to the purple building. Timing our crossing. When my son whispered in my ear.. Mum.. look behind! Look behind! I half turned wondering what he meant.. and caught sight of a tall man in black hoodie, black jeans, white sneakers, with a small boy.

Holy shit. Chris Martin himself, passing two inches behind me!

I turned of course and stared at his back. Kind of moving along behind him.. as if in a trance. he got to the corner and turned back and we made eye contact. He was looking rather preoccupied, and had Moses with him.

At this point my brain had processed that this WAS Chris. And wanted to start saying Chris! Stop.. but my mouth was having none of it. It hung open like a goldfish... (can I just say here that he walks like a cat... Long, lean and OMG so lovely.. he is also So tall.. so tall. . and looks SO much thinner in real life and as Ellen said to me just now (not TUBBY at all!! :p).

I followed him to the entrance to the alleyway, and there was a car parked in front of the door, he walked round it and opened the door. Holding it open for Moses, he looked back and we made eye contact again. I think I kind of half smiled at him. But I can't be sure. Then he went inside (thanks for that image Thalia you made me laugh and I need that.. I am STILL shaking!).

Then i was aware my son was shouting at me.. Holy hell we met Chris Martin! And I realised I was shaking so badly my legs were in danger of giving way.

I thought.. that's it.. that's enough. I don't need any more. He's here. Went around the corner and collapsed on a bench because I was shaking SO much and texted the girls.

Then they persuaded me to go back to the door. Which we did.. much once more to my son's embarrassment.

But we waited until it was getting dark and raining. Nobody else came or went. We must have stood there for half an hour, feeling more and more like weirdo stalkers.. Then we had to leave as my son has a horrible cough, and was saying he was cold and shivering. I had to leave right? my son comes first, as does Chris' to him.

What kills me though is what if he came out in those five minutes when I was texting the girls?

But I guess I can't think about that now. I did see him.. we made eye contact. TWICE.

Now excuse me if I fall over in a heap and cry my eyes out. Not sure why.. but I just will... OK?

You're a very good girl, Row. I'm sure he appreciated your not getting in his face while he was being dad. Your day will come.

I thought he was in California! COngratulations on your close encounter.

ROW!!!!!!! :D Wow, only just got here and read throgh this. How fantastic...sqeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

You did the right thing not distubing him when he had Moses with him,

and putting your son first :hug: don't feel bad. What a wonderful moment to have shared with us all! ! :) So happy for you :)

Thanks Emma :heart:

No regrets, it's just the proof you are a great mum :nice: and because of this you respected Moses too...you are a great person and I'm sure now also Chris knows it, he sure appreciated it.

:D :love: :hug: thanks K I know how hard it is for you to be so far away from London with really zero chance to do what I did.

aww congrats Row! I think just seeing him in reality walking around is marvelous..yes marvelous! You did the right thing, and good will come of that. You will meet him for sure :)

I would sell my grannies to be in your position..lol

LOL thanks.. I know..

You're a very good girl, Row. I'm sure he appreciated your not getting in his face while he was being dad. Your day will come.

I thought he was in California! COngratulations on your close encounter.

I took a chance and it paid off. But really I would have been happy JUST to see the bakery. This was just the icing on the.. yes the CAKE! :lol:

^ yes, he's back in London!!!

No more annoying (but beautiful) pap pics anymore.

He'll be happy he was able to walk around with his son without paps hanging around all the freakin time.

Yes he can just walk around.. with his son.. live in the street.. with NO safety net! and mostly just be ignored.. THAT is wild.. All those people on the street.. yes its a busy road, lots of traffic, and not ONE of them realised how amazing that was. This is one of the reasons I am SURE they won't move permanently to LA.

I really appreciate all the comments and love coming from everyone in here. I really do. :heart:

It feels like a weird dream today. One day maybe. :lol:

Holy Cow!

I'm so happy for you Row, but honestly i want to say :clap::thumbsup: because you didn't made a stupid thing like go to talk with Chris and Moses was with him. You're fantastic, if i was Chris i'll appreciate this a lot even if i don't know who you are. Very good...Very very good!:)

OMG! You saw twice the blue eyes!OMG!This it's fantastic!:dazzled:

You're a good mum cause you tought to your son first at all...:bomb:

And don't let it break your heart!tumblr_ltw3cgkIKC1qm6yozo1_500.gif

Good AFTERNOON - everyone.. evening.. night, morning wherever it is you currently live.

I need these to get me through the day..

Sans_h3j.jpg

Yes he's looking at YOU...

Ohhh all these photo's... it was / is a little too much for me :dizzy2::dizzy2: What a man....

I used to say I am NOT in love, but ...really... I know why we are so obsessed :D

Good morning Ceren.. thanks BarbaMama (sorry don't know your name).

My name is Anita, no thanks :-)

Good morning all of you. I have today off work too. Back tomorrow. But I have lots to do at home today.. so here I am sitting on my computer not doing it!

I am a mum of two sons (7 & 8) and the oldest is SO proud to be at the concert 6th september in The Hague. I feel along with you: a lot to do - but not working much though :-), playing Coldplay whole days, looking around at his forum; just 'into Coldplay' and be relaxed by it. I am glad my sons love CP too :smug:

Ohhh all these photo's... it was / is a little too much for me :dizzy2::dizzy2: What a man....

I used to say I am NOT in love, but ...really... I know why we are so obsessed :D[/color]

I am a mum of two sons (7 & 8) and the oldest is SO proud to be at the concert 6th september in The Hague. I feel along with you: a lot to do - but not working much though :-), playing Coldplay whole days, looking around at his forum; just 'into Coldplay' and be relaxed by it. I am glad my sons love CP too :smug:

Awww me too. Oli is 14 and went to the Emirates with us. I am glad your son loved the Hague it was an AWESOME awesome gig. I think probably the best one yet.

Obsessed is totally right and I am sorry if I killed anyone with the photo spam! LOL..

THIS!!!! THIS !!! :heart:

tumblr_m4njy2MmiW1qlt5q1o1_1280.jpg

morning ladies! :blush:

âizhjeiroghjeoitgheodgdokjfgtghoehrofgjhtgt. Oh yeah hello ;)

Whenever I listen to Rainy Day and hear the lines "I love it when you come over to the house, I love it when you come over to my house", I can't help but feel like: "tihihii :blush:..Oh Chris...well...hum...I love it too :blush:"

It's so funny how much we can understand each other in here. The exact same thing happens to me too when I listen to Rainy Day :lol:

Oh my dear, Row, the pictures :stunned: :drunk:

Have a nice day everyone!!! :D

No regrets, it's just the proof you are a great mum :nice: and because of this you respected Moses too...you are a great person and I'm sure now also Chris knows it, he sure appreciated it. :hug:

Double quoted it because ITA. :kiss:

The most beautiful lips in the universe.

sansh3j.jpg

All of the pics were unbelievable!! But there's something about the colors in this one maybe? The look he's casting? The scruff? The way his hand looks?

GGGGAAAAHHHHH.

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love