Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

tumblr_m4njy2MmiW1qlt5q1o1_1280.jpg

morning ladies! :blush:

:dazzled:

This just belongs in here.

256986722457942937_SPCrivYy_c.jpg

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: perfect

Just came across this in one of my files... Its been posted before, but I thought as its getting towards Christmas again, I have found what I think most of us are putting on our Christmas lists! :lol:

amazonorder.jpg

Get your orders in now girls.. free delivery to the UK.. LOL:laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: two for me please!

So I've made a video :rolleyes:

Sorry for this sign in the middle :(

Laughing SO HARD :laugh3::laugh3::lol:

gwyneth%20chris%2002jun11%2007.jpg

Awwww so cute with the backpack

I was dressed like a little devil yesterday...now I can back to my everyday perv fangirl costume! :sneaky:

this Tumblr post[/url] on 29 June 2012.

Yes and Dianne and Melissa and I were very close to their hotel, didn't realize they were staying at it until after the Miami concert.:lol:

At Least we met him:smug:

Did you take that picture?

Did you take that picture?

Oh no no, if I was there I wouldn't have done it either, but he came out for pics and autographs after the concert in Miami and he signed my Oxfam shirt and was inches from me and he Thanked me twice for volunteering and looked me in the eye when he smiled and said it.. MELTED....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

We realized from another picture the next day, that they were staying at a hotel close to ours.... I don't think we would have had the nerve or lack of respect to go look for them in their hotel, now if we were staying there, maybe we would have kept a watchful eye out......

Oh no no, if I was there I wouldn't have done it either, but he came out for pics and autographs after the concert in Miami and he signed my Oxfam shirt and was inches from me and he Thanked me twice for volunteering and looked me in the eye when he smiled and said it.. MELTED....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

We realized from another picture the next day, that they were staying at a hotel close to ours.... I don't think we would have had the nerve or lack of respect to go look for them in their hotel, now if we were staying there, maybe we would have kept a watchful eye out......

aaa okay :nice: :nice:

aww he thanked you twice and did eye contact :dazzled:

Was that eye contact also twice like Celine and Row? :lol: just kidding :P

A little game, ok?

Where is my boy? :lol:

*photo removed by Moderator*

:cheesy:

Ohmygod :dazzled:

Is that Gwyn holding Moses,talking to the bride?

Ohmygod :awesome:

However....where was this taken from ? :mean: (I mean where on the internet)

edit: lolz nevermind, it's written in big letters on the photo :lol::facepalm:

Although I wonder where the owner of the tumblr took it from...

Ohmygod :dazzled:

Ohmygod :awesome:

However....where was this taken from ? :mean: (I mean where on the internet)

edit: lolz nevermind, it's written in big letters on the photo :lol::facepalm:

Although I wonder where the owner of the tumblr took it from...

"With Chris In My Room" is my tumblr. This picture is from Al's wedding, 2009. I found around web. :)

*photos removed by Moderator*

Sorry but it's so private ! You can't share this photos!
Yeah, thank you for letting us know that you found them "around the web" (I assumed by that that you didn't find them on Fb or something :uhoh: ). But you don't have to share the other photos as well.

Most of us here aren't very keen to that :uhoh:

GOOD MORNING.

AND YOU'RE WELCOME :wideeyed:

518_4419207431778_950384564_n.jpg

487162_4419207231773_530443410_n.jpg

396310_4419206991767_382686833_n.jpg

This man's legs are sexier than mine. Something's wrong here :laugh3::laugh3:

OMG this is called perfection.

OMG Hello girls ! Sorry long time without post here! I read all my pages missed ! It's so AMAZING!! jckdebnziqubvzvdhbgv :dead:

Crazyfangirling now ! ! !

YOU'RE MY HEROS!

<3

Welcome back!!! :nice:

Woaaah! I didn't know that. Amazing!!! :dazzled: :dazzled: Must have been WONDERFUL :D

The pictures are cute I have to admit. But it's very private!! I agree with Claire and Céline and Tash!

Yeah, thank you for letting us know that you found them "around the web" (I assumed by that that you didn't find them on Fb or something :uhoh: ). But you don't have to share the other photos as well.

Most of us here aren't very keen to that :uhoh:

Those photos are clearly private photos, please don't post them on Coldplaying. Thanks in advance : )

Oh, sorry! I respect Coldplaying. I didn't know that would be a mistake to show those images here. Thank you for removing and I promise not to repeat the mistake. :\

LOL that's such a perfect picture! :laugh4::laugh4:

HOLY SHAT

and WTF WHO EDITED THESE PICTURES?! God I hate these fucking pseudo wannabe polaroid effects on every single picture, the fuck is wrong with the people who are destroying the picture with this cheap ass effect :veryangry2:

:lol::lol::laugh3::laugh3: What is even going on there?! :laugh3: He looks like a salesman trying to sale his spices ROFL

I agree with you Thalia.. why mess with perfection.

Those photos are clearly private photos, please don't post them on Coldplaying. Thanks in advance : )

I haven't seen them, because I am late, but I agree with both Claire and Tash. But I understand how hard it is NOT to look.