✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

But there was a picture of her putting off the skull and you could see her face! I don't know! Maybe she is standing above something! :confused:
Oh okay.

Well that's definitely her, and I'm still convinced that's Chris. If that's not Chris, that person should be honored to have his eyes :snobby:

She may wear killer high heels, and idk, maybe it's also as you said the configuration of the place

Oh okay.

Well that's definitely her, and I'm still convinced that's Chris. If that's not Chris, that person should be honored to have his eyes :snobby:

She may wear killer high heels, and idk, maybe it's also as you said the configuration of the place

A coldplayer can never mistake Chris' eyes!! NEVER!!

tumblr_lgu23iZT1e1qdhddvo1_500_thumb.jpg

:D :D :D

why didn't you wear your lovely flowery t-shirt MR. MARTIN! :lol:

:lol: It's under his Costume.....:D I think she is on the sidewalk which would make her taller, :thinking: he looks like he slumps over a bit as well.

After seeing the second picture, the pink haired person looks very skinny for SkeletorChris..... Is that an OxyMoron?? HA HAAAAAA

goop%20paper%2002nov12%2003.jpg

isn't he moses behind gwyneth?

Chris definitely isn't that skinny.... :inquisitive:

Tweet idea: "@Coldplay Hey, Chris, out of curiosity, how did you dress up for Halloween ? Details needed to solve a fangirls' debate. Thanks, take care :nice: " :wacko:

:lol:

Tweet it!!! :lol:

that's Chris? Really? :wtf:

goop%20paper%2002nov12%2003.jpg

I think it is him, look carefully and see that sort of worried look he sometimes has? He may look skinny but some camera angles can do that

And if they wanted to arrive together the masks work perfectly :D