Nick4Chris

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I don't sleep, I masturbate all night long on your pics :|

Yes, this is the true reason because I don't sleep at night

joking:laugh3:

Maybe.....................:rolleyes:

K! haha.. living up to your title I see... :laugh3::laugh3:

OMG were you there? Are these your photos? If so.. :shocked2::shocked2:

Please don't choose more...!! First ever and most amazing! they are GORGEOUS! (he is) aaa. How am I going to go to work now?? :laugh3:

Thank you for that.. wow.. :bomb:

I was there...

One of the most amazing days of my life!

There are more pics in my sig...

Aaaaaah, if I could turn back time!

:bomb:

My first picspam ever, to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the Christmas gig in Liverpool:

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

Sorry, there's so many, I just couldn't choose ;)

I was thinking about that all day on Monday as well. Thanks for the wonderful reminder (and even the pic of me looking overcome as I stood next to The Martin). What a wonderful experience that was!

I'm glad you all like it! It truly was the best thing!

It's also my thank you to all of you posting amazing pictures all the time, and me just watching... I tried to post several times, but got lost in the immense number of pics out there and in the gorgeousness of course, and found myself hours later still not able to choose what to post... :confused:

Jilly, I was hoping you wouldn't mind me posting a picture of you :laugh3:

And one more bonus:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnc2HBAlvGg[/ame]

;)

It's also my thank you to all of you posting amazing pictures all the time, and me just watching... I tried to post several times, but got lost in the immense number of pics out there and in the gorgeousness of course, and found myself hours later still not able to choose what to post... :confused:

And one more bonus:

;)

can't understand:o

Wow, great picspam and thanks for posting the video! You're so lucky to have attended it, and I'm guessing your spot was absolutely perfect omg :awesome:

My pleasure!

Well, yes, I was front row, after having waited outside (in December) all day long. That was the reason why they invited us to the soundcheck, someone told Chris we have been waiting since the morning and all of a sudden, at about 5PM, a security guy came out and called us crazy people inside to watch the soundcheck... There were about 15 of us.

Unforgettable and worth every minute of freezing and every cent of the sum of money I paid to get there!

My pleasure!

Well, yes, I was front row, after having waited outside (in December) all day long. That was the reason why they invited us to the soundcheck, someone told Chris we have been waiting since the morning and all of a sudden, at about 5PM, a security guy came out and called us crazy people inside to watch the soundcheck... There were about 15 of us.

Unforgettable and worth every minute of freezing and every cent of the sum of money I paid to get there!

Thank you for the video! Was it a cold day? Well it was December so of course LOL. But some days are colder than others. I did the wait outside all day thing for the Little Noises, which was awesome too. this was the end of November last year, it was cold but not unbearable fortunately. But we didn't get to see any sound check or anything. It must have been amazing. I'm very envious. :D

Thank you for the video! Was it a cold day? Well it was December so of course LOL. But some days are colder than others. I did the wait outside all day thing for the Little Noises, which was awesome too. this was the end of November last year, it was cold but not unbearable fortunately. But we didn't get to see any sound check or anything. It must have been amazing. I'm very envious. :D

It was freezing and a lot of snow, some people even didn't make it, because flights to the UK were cancelled.

I was hoping for some similar Christmas gig this year, it would've been amazing, if they did Christmas Lights with Xylobands... :cry:

Well, the Little Noises last year was pretty special as well, I love the videos from that gig!

normal_001.jpgnormal_002.jpg

normal_003.jpgnormal_004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

link

:dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled:

And one more bonus:

;)

WOW, thank you so much for the video! It's great! :D :D

My pleasure!

Oh I remember that story! That's so awesome, must have been an unforgettable time! ;)

I love that fans get rewarded that way :D

And yeah, 2010 was a year with a loooot of snow, so I can imagine how cold it was :o

My pleasure!

It was freezing and a lot of snow, some people even didn't make it, because flights to the UK were cancelled.

I was hoping for some similar Christmas gig this year, it would've been amazing, if they did Christmas Lights with Xylobands... :cry:

Well, the Little Noises last year was pretty special as well, I love the videos from that gig!

It was pretty special as it was my first Coldplay gig. It does sound like you must have been very cold! Wow snow! I can't even imagine that! I have queued three times now, and I think that the Emirates in JUNE was actually colder than the Little Noises in November! :rolleyes: Summer in England this year was cancelled ! LOL..

You had a wonderful spot there! thanks again for the photos and videos.

A Christmas gig this year would have been amazing. Sad that it didn't happen. Maybe next year..