✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Ooh wow a bowl of love! Thanks for the info Wolstenfierce.

<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

There are quite a few people around here that need to get their P.I. licenses. There is all kinds of great detective work going on. :thumbsup:

Indeed. Chris has his own Sherlocks!!

4254c33836ca11e3944722000ab5c109_8.jpg

Amanda de Cadenet, who is married to one of The Strokes guitarists and is also best friends with Gwyneth, posted that photo of the badges on her instagram, along with the caption "Lots of LOVE from the wonderful Dr Habib Sadeghi @behiveofhealing"

He's done some writings for GOOP and is based in Los Angeles, and it appears that you get the badges at his office, so I don't know exactly how Chris is associated, but that's where the badges come from!

Here goes a bunch of us girls walking into that clinic to grab some!!! :D ;)

This doctor is located in California, right? Okay, Lucia, you need to head down there and grab a bunch of buttons. Just run in, grab and get he hell out. (The visual alone...) I'll send you my address. ;)

And like I mentioned in the Atlas award thread.....

It's almost Monday!!!

:heart: :thumbsup: :dazzled:

thanks! wow - such great detectives we have on here!

Its a nice pic..shame its all ... what? Covered in a mesh.. but still lovely. Lucky people.

I found this the other day too on tumblr... NO clue where or when it was taken.. but its pretty nice..

sXyysGU.jpg

MX shirt.. but earings from now. Plus haircut.. and the shirt looks very worn..

But its still very nice..

<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

This photo was taken six days ago

Thanks Jonny & Cake :D Jay Z's dressing room? My Italian is a little rusty :laugh3:

Damnit, why did he put his earrings back on? :angry:

Did he take them out? I dunno I kinda like them.. :D I don't want him to go bigger or get those huge hole things.. ugh.. but like he has them, I think they're OK.

Me too! I just hope and hope and hope that someone can record it. I can't stay up until 3am. Sigh..