✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Oh man thats awesome... But I went to London and visited the bakery twice, on thursday and two days ago, on monday... Sadly none of the guys were there, not even phil, but someone was in there... people were walking in and out sometimes, but no one of the band members... :cry: Why didn't he played a privat concert for me outside at the bakery? I even brought my guitar because I wanted the guys to sign them....

We are all suffering huge withdrawals. It's great he played, I hope it encourages him to go out and play some more, with the rest of the band. We all need it badly.

Thanks for all the links Celine. I wish I was at home and able to see them. Has anyone checked YouTube? Just in case someone's uploaded something? Although it's early yet. People are probably still sleeping in LA.

Lost boy. Last week was half term. That's why nobody was there. Better luck next time.

Edit. Sorry, tapatalk doesn't seem to understand paragraphs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

That's just amazing! I guess this is the first ever full solo show that he has done right? full as in 60-90 minutes. a couple of tweets said it was as long as 90 minutes.

EDIT: actually supposedly it was 45 minutes..

Also this is so sweet..

Chris just performed at a small venue in L.A called Hotel Cafe .

BYXhzOACEAAWqbY.jpg

Link

Jon Landman ‏@JonLandman 2m

Chris Martin playing #Coldplay songs and covers at a tiny #LA venue #HotelCafe @ Hotel Cafe

BYXjgpdCIAAxshH.jpg

Link

He covered Leonard Cohen

Liz Phair ‏@PhizLair 25m

Chris Martin singing Leonard Cohen hotel cafe https://vine.co/v/hIWq9EKh9X0

My cousin was there, lucky cuz. I'm going to see if she as vids

She's got one will post tonite, no adobe at work

So according to this attendee, there will be a benefit concert coming up soon with michael j. fox, which is good news to us who are in withdrawals :)

"he did "clocks" "the scientist" "yellow" "vida la vida" a song that will be in the new hunger games movie a cover of "earth angel" a bob dylan cover and one other song that i didn't know. it was pretty special. he was totally sweet and endearing and REAL. he forgot the lyrics to "clocks" and had to start over - asked people not to put it in youtube and then joked that it was probably already uploaded. he started the set by saying he'd just moved to LA and wanted to make some new friends :) it was also a warm up set for a benefit show coldplay is doing honoring "back to tech future" with michael j. fox. it was an all around magical tuesday night surprise - and btw, totally secret. we got there about 15 minutes before he started thinking it would be a mob scene and walked right in - i got to stand toward the front and enjoy the set - it was super mellow and rad - like he was playing in someone's living room :) "

I WAS THERE I WAS THERE I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possibly the best night of my life...

he played a cover song earth angel and asked if it was alright i said good enough and he said thanks and laughed! and then I said hi to him outside the venue and he was super super nice and asked me some questions and just was unreal unreal.

Oh my god thank you for these videos and pictures! Totally made my day and made me happy again! I wouldn't mind Chris playing little acoustic shows like this. Invite hardcore fans and the boys can play acoustic renditions of the audience request and the boy's personal favorites. Sorry I'm getting carried away. Maybe because we haven't had anything new in a while but this is indeed a breath of fresh air, so thank you for these videos and photos! :D

I WAS THERE I WAS THERE I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possibly the best night of my life...

he played a cover song earth angel and asked if it was alright i said good enough and he said thanks and laughed! and then I said hi to him outside the venue and he was super super nice and asked me some questions and just was unreal unreal.

wowwww lucky you!!!!!!!

did you take any videos or pictures? could you share them with us?

oh we are so excited :lol: :lol: