✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I don't think Jay Z will be on the next album because Coldplay don't like to do the same thing twice. He was probably just checking out some of their stuff :nod:

Tbh I'm really okay with Jay Z, and I kinda like their collaboration. It just wouldn't be right to have him again because, as I said, it just would be repeating something. Not necessarily bad, just not interesting.

Hello girls,

I am Priscilla, 28, from the Netherlands.

I am new on this messageboard for about two weeks. I love this thread.

At the evenings i am trying to read this thread. I just read about 1500 pages and i really love it!

I will try to contribute to this thread, but i am very impressed of the searching skills you all have!

Greatings,

Priscilla

Hello girls,

At the evenings i am trying to read this thread. I just read about 1500 pages and i really love it!

I will try to contribute to this thread, but i am very impressed of the searching skills you all have!

Greatings,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla! Welcome to the board and the Chris thread! The Chris thread is 'The Place' to be...:lol:

You don't need to be particularly good at searching, although we won't complain if you do! But comments and fun are always appreciated! So happy you decided to join in!

Hello girls,

Greatings,

Priscilla

Welcome Priscilla!

I don't have the skills of all the others, I just look in everyday and enjoy it all!!:D

Hello girls,

Greatings,

Priscilla

Welcome Priscilla! :D That's so sweet, hope to see you posting :nice:

THE FAMOUS LOVE BUTTON

The badge? I guess he just likes it. No idea if it's got a reason behind it, (anyone?) but he always wears it at the moment. I personally think that is adorable. :heart:

He seems to have two, a red one and a blue, and they both have the same writing.

fXyZ1yD.png

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK GUYS GUYS GUYS SO I FOUND THIS GUY ON INSTAGRAM THAT'S MET THE BOYS OUTSIDE THE BAKERY LIKE THREE TIMES BUT AHHHHH TWO DAYS AGO CHRIS GAVE HIM ONE OF HIS BUTTONS!!! :o:o:o

jzjll0.png

IT MAKES ME WONDER IF HE HAS A BUNCH BUT OMFG THIS GUY IS SOOO LUCKY I JUST

SOURCE: http://instagram.com/p/fcxCrFPU6L/

OK GUYS GUYS GUYS SO I FOUND THIS GUY ON INSTAGRAM THAT'S MET THE BOYS OUTSIDE THE BAKERY LIKE THREE TIMES BUT AHHHHH TWO DAYS AGO CHRIS GAVE HIM ONE OF HIS BUTTONS!!! :o:o:o

jzjll0.png

I know that Chris MARTIN also has a VIOLET one :)

jzjll0.png

I know that Chris MARTIN also has a VIOLET one :)

REALLY?!?!?! OMFG I NEED ONE OF THESE DARN BADGES! :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg:

Yep !!! REALLY :)

I also wish I had one of these... (SO PRECIOUS) SIGH :cry:

Me too. :cry: Wish Chris would pin me. Nothing could be more precious. :heart:

We may need to start a thread for these button/pins. :D "Did Chris Give You A Pin, If So..What Color?" :wacky:

4254c33836ca11e3944722000ab5c109_8.jpg

Amanda de Cadenet, who is married to one of The Strokes guitarists and is also best friends with Gwyneth, posted that photo of the badges on her instagram, along with the caption "Lots of LOVE from the wonderful Dr Habib Sadeghi @behiveofhealing"

He's done some writings for GOOP and is based in Los Angeles, and it appears that you get the badges at his office, so I don't know exactly how Chris is associated, but that's where the badges come from!