✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

^Even twiglets, which a certain someone was so kind enough to send me from England and which I opened with gusto thinking 'hey, these look like pretzels, so they must taste like pretzels!' Wrong. But even so...I love you, Chris, enough to even want your half eaten twiglets. :kiss:

For my fellow 'Merican: ^ From Wikipedia: "Twiglets are crisp wheat-based snacks[1] with a "distinctive knobbly shape" similar to that of a small twig, originating in the United Kingdom. The taste of Twiglets derives from the yeast extract used in its coating, and has been compared to that of Marmite."

Marmite. :lipsrsealed2: Yes, I've tried it. No, I don't like it. I will still take Chris's half eaten ones to gaze upon or put under glass. :P

OK here is your public service announcement on Marmite.

Here in England Marmite, which is definitely the flavour of twiglets, is either universally loved or universally hated. There is apparently no in-between.. You can't like marmite a little. I like it a LOT. :laugh3:

And there is NOTHING like hot buttered toast and marmite when you're feeling a bit under the weather. Preferably made by your mum and accompanied by a hot cup of tea... (oh and if you could just tuck me in and let me watch cartoons too please :laugh3:) ahh bliss..

twiglets_el_26mar12_rex_b_639x426.jpg

When I was a child, at all kids parties you got twiglets. At Christmas you got them, and in fact any time there was a mini celebration, the twiglets came out.

Nowadays they are pretty much 'just another snack' but growing up they were 'special occasion food' :D

OK now I REALLY want a twiglet! :D

HEYY GUYS

I just missed my 10,000th post!

Wow 10,000

I decided to put my lil celebratory message here because everyone who posts in this thread either makes me laugh or :dazzled: ! I love seeing all the latest pictures of Chris as well as some of the old ones that pop up from time to time, like the suit one :wink3:.

Well thanks guys

Yeah...

Whoo

.....Here in England Marmite, which is definitely the flavour of twiglets, is either universally loved or universally hated. There is apparently no in-between.. You can't like marmite a little. I like it a LOT. :laugh3:

And there is NOTHING like hot buttered toast and marmite when you're feeling a bit under the weather. Preferably made by your mum and accompanied by a hot cup of tea... (oh and if you could just tuck me in and let me watch cartoons too please :laugh3:) ahh bliss..

Oh my God, you were fed marmite and other marmite-flavored foods your whole life? And taught that it tasted good. Awwww. I want to hug you very tightly and tell you that everything will be okay. :P:cool::lol::P

I know you love it and that it brings back good memories, and it's okay! (Just don't feed it to me on toast anymore. Thank you. :kiss:)

Congrats on 10,000 Molly! Here's to you! :drinking:

And so we don't forget the gorgeous being around which this thread revolves:

7856.jpg

tumblr_me9vm69HjN1qirximo1_400.jpg

4083505499_92757c7f16_o.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-wouldnt-divorce-chris-martin-if-he-cheated-02-Copy.jpg

tumblr_mr9p3sfbFT1rxbt63o4_250.jpg

:heart:

HEYY GUYS

I just missed my 10,000th post!

Wow 10,000

I decided to put my lil celebratory message here because everyone who posts in this thread either makes me laugh or :dazzled: ! I love seeing all the latest pictures of Chris as well as some of the old ones that pop up from time to time, like the suit one :wink3:.

Well thanks guys

Yeah...

Whoo[/color][/b]

Congratulations on your 10,000th post, Molly. :vuvuzela:

Oh my God, you were fed marmite and other marmite-flavored foods your whole life? And taught that it tasted good. Awwww. I want to hug you very tightly and tell you that everything will be okay. :P:cool::lol::P

I know you love it and that it brings back good memories, and it's okay! (Just don't feed it to me on toast anymore. Thank you. :kiss:)

HAHA OK! :D

Congrats Molly, here's to 10,000 more. :P

It's getting VERY windy here in the UK. They are suggesting hurricane winds over the next 24 hours. I hope it won't happen but it is awfully windy out there right now. :uhoh: