✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Hi everybody! I don't know if i should write my story of meeting Coldplay in this topic or in another one, but well, i'll do it here :) (I'll try to not annoy you so I'll use the spoiler thingy)

tumblr_mwzibc7Pvw1r3a46xo1_500.jpg

Jonny

tumblr_mwzhvzno7C1r3a46xo1_1280.jpg

Guy

tumblr_mwzhvzno7C1r3a46xo4_1280.jpg

Will

tumblr_mwzhvzno7C1r3a46xo3_1280.jpg

Phil

tumblr_mwzhvzno7C1r3a46xo2_1280.jpg

My story :)

Hi everybody :) well I’m gonna tell my story!!!

I got tickets to see Imagine Dragons live in Nov 26th in London back in April so I was already looking forward to go to London. I knew I was going to go to The Bakery since that date but the fact is I didn’t know they were gonna be there!!!!!!!!

On Monday I got up at like 8 in the morning and I took the tube and I went to The Bakery with my friend Pakito (you may know him because he has met Coldplay several times already) and another friend of mine. So we got there at 12 more or less and there was already there a Italian fan (she was really nice btw!!). She told me she had just met Guy and she was waiting for the other guys to come out of the studio. I was like too excited because I knew some of them were inside bUT I WANTED TO SEE THEM SO BAD SO OMG I WAS LIKE SHAKING ok so suddenly Pakito said: “omg Marta it’s Guy!!” and I walked towards him (trust me I was so fucking calmed down) and I asked him if he could sign my albums and take a photo and he was really nice and I couldn’t say anything but that and tbh he didn’t talk too much but actually he was really nice and well he left us and I came back to the bank in front of the bakery and I started sobbing becAUSE I’VE JUST MET GUY AND I JUST well we were waiting outside and then Will appeared and he came towards us and said hi and he was really nice and trust me Will is very handsome I mean he is really really cute.

We were there outside in the cold weather at like -1ºC and suddenly Jonny came out and he was also really nice I mean I can’t believe they are that way i mean i was crying because i was actually meeting them it’s fucking insane well then Phil came out of the studio and he came to us and started talking to us for like 10 minutes more or less he was really really nice and so handsome omg I was like sobbing and at that time i was able to talk to anyone so I said thank you to Phil and I told him I was from Spain and that the fact of meeting them was like a dream come true and he was like AWWW SO SWEET WE LOVE HAVING FANS LIKE YOU and I was like OMFG NO I’M NOT THAT SWEET IT’S JUST YOU ARE IN FRONT ON ME AND ugh ok so we’ve been with him for a while and then we were waiting for the last one I mean I couldn’t believe I was going to meet my baby I mean how long I’ve been sobbing over him and his voice and everything of him and I was so close to meet him fOR FUCKING REAL so we were there outside for like 2 hours more and suddenly… oFMGFDS ok focus: I look at the bakery and I saw Chris… I couldn’t fucking believe it was him… iT WAS HIM FOR FUCK’S SAKE HE WAS SO FUCKING TALL HE RAN WHERE WE WERE AND HE said “hi how are you? I’m in a hurry so I can’t be here for so long guys” but I was like it’s ok don’t worry omg well I was looking at his face because I couldn’t believe he was there just next to me. He was real!!!! And he was the nicest ever he signed my albums and we took a photo and he took my arm like so tight while taking the photo and while I was giving him the albums I was shivering and shaking and he looked at me and said it’s ok don’t worry and I said thank you very much for everything and I told him that was the best day of my life to meet him and that my dream came true and he was looking at me and saying thank you and at one moment he was talking to me and I was staring at his eyes without saying anything he was too handsome he is so so handsome and it seemed to be a movie I couldn’t believe it and when I was really really close to start crying I said: “can I have a hug?” and he was like “oh my god of course!!” and I was going to take like you know a “polite” hug but he hugged me so so close and tight I mean a real hug and oh my fucking god I needed that, I needed a hug of him and I got it and because of it I had been waiting for him for like 4 hours in that fucking cold weather when he hugged me I kind of placed my face in his chest/shoulder/wherever but I felt his neck on my face for fuck’s sake and he was so warm because he had been inside the bakery all that time and he felt I was so cold and he said oh my god I’m so sorry you had to wait for so long if I’ve just known you were outside I would come out earlier I’m so sorry it’s so cold outside and I was like oh god don’t worry thank you for coming out and he was fucking cute and polite and he looked really worried about me and he kept talking for some minutes and then he said he felt so grateful for us to come to visit them and that he hoped to see us again :) he left us and I started crying and shaking and I had to sit down in that bank and all my albums and the camera fell in the floor and even my earring (don’t ask why lol) I guess because of the hug maybe? well Pakito and my friend helped me to catch my breath again because I was about to faint and well we left the bakery and my dream came true

that was the best day of my life I’m never going to be over it I mean never in my life because i know I’m so lucky, I met my fav band, and also my idol, my inspiration, that person who i most love in this world, finally I met him. And it’s so weird because I’ve never been to a Coldplay concert and I’m always like saying “when I go to a Coldplay concert I’m gonna do that or that” but I’ve never ever in my life said: “when I meet Coldplay I’m gonna blah blah blah” I mean I’ve never imagined that. That was a moment I’m always going to remember. Nobody can ever take it away from me. That was a moment I lived and the fact is they were so nice… They just could have been polite but actually they make you feel that they are just like you and they are interested in you and especially Chris he is really close to the people and he was so close to me and so nice and I can say I’m proud of my idol. I’m proud of having a hero like him. it’s crazy I can’t believe it I can’t I just can’t that didn’t happened to me it was just a very special moment and those moments when he hugged me I’m just never going to forget that feeling and I’ll be able to say “yes, my idol called Chris Martin hugged me” I wish I have been able to express you how I felt and how I feel now I’m just very happy, my friends are telling me I’m a “new” Marta since I met Coldplay and why not isn’t it? I couldn’t be happier right now.

I was just watching old videos on youtube from one of the concerts I attended and came across this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5tzRxE6bHg]COLDPLAY - FIX YOU - LOS ANGELES - 7/18/09 - YouTube[/ame]

At 0:27 you can hear someone yell out "Chris Martin's a babe" :lol:

What do you mean a sack?

OK I could have sworn there was a photo somewhere of him sitting in a sack, but I have been through my entire (considerable) photo collection and this is the only one I can come up with. And as I am sure you will all point out, this is not a sack!

The one I am thinking of is him alone, similar sort of era? Anyone??

wuzuKO6.jpg

Am I going bonkers (quite likely?) Or does anyone else know what I am talking about??

If not, then I apologise I must have dreamed it! :laugh3:

It's December so it's time for this:

November 2013

BYlj0DECQAAvGOd.jpg:large

Chris-Martin1-725x1024.jpg

blake-lively-ryan-reynolds-cure-parkinsons-disease-event-04.jpg

d865436e4a2211e38e24129654f20d34_8.jpg

BYzjXqlIcAAC4Xa.jpg:large

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/79066496" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S7c6da2En8[/ame]

article-2507860-196D42C600000578-503_306x649.jpg

article-2507860-196D42AE00000578-860_306x649.jpg

Chris+Martin+Jony+Marc+RED+Auction+Auction+pvMH_OSRRAbx.jpg

Chris+Martin+Jony+Marc+RED+Auction+Auction+_-UmG_LmIwex.jpg

Chris+Martin+Jony+Marc+RED+Auction+Auction+IEPu01-zl_Wx.jpg

Chris+Martin+Jony+Marc+RED+Auction+Auction+UwKwtZgY0Vgx.jpg

article-0-199FB8C200000578-458_634x792.jpg

article-2513020-199FB8C600000578-979_634x775.jpg

edit:

Bap1zTDCQAA9P4E.jpg:large

Those photos seem right! Sorry, I've never heard the word sack used in that context before, forgive me.

For a good many of us in America, a sack looks something like this:

burlap-sack.jpg

...but I can't seem to find Chris in one. ;) But that's not to say he hasn't been in a sack.... :cool: