✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Sorry ladies. I actually lost count of how many times Chris wiped his face with the bottom of his tshirt this weekend. Let's just say he is very fine and toned and flexible too. Omg. And he blew me a kiss after Midnight because I was sitting about 5 feet in front of him. I would have had the best pictures but oh well. It was nice to just take in the show and not be distracted by phones or screens. Can't wait for the DVD/nbc show. You will all die. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people who got tickets to the secret ghost stories performance

tumblr_inline_n2tvcutOWR1qhkeuc.gif

the rest of us:

tumblr_inline_n2tvdlTwUB1qhkeuc.gif

http://butterflies-and-confetti.tumblr.com/post/80341210278/people-who-got-tickets-to-the-secret-ghost-stories

:lol::kiss:

chris and gwyneth splitting up!! it's soooo sad..... i can't believe it! this was posted on goop:

b7be02e32b5f5bfb_gp-chris2.jpg.xxxlarge.jpg

It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.

Love,

Gwyneth & Chris

I'm truly sad and i don't

i just

don't know how to process this this is so sad and unreal

Clearly it sounds like they've taken a sound, mature decision in the best interest of their kids and that's definitely positive.

But I feel really sad for Chris, for them. :(