✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martin's Neighbor's Tell All! The Divorcing Couple Are Supposedly Nightmares To Live With!

All might seem well after Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's "conscious uncoupling," but that's just not the case in their Brentwood, California neighborhood!

While the exes are globe trotting, those who live close to their $10 million estate are in the midst of prosecuting the ultra secretive neighbors.

YUP! Gwyneth just isn't as perfect as she seems after all!

Actually, the famous twosome have been a total nuisance ever since they moved into the family home in 2012 when they immediately planted gigantic fir trees and a nine-foot black gate that seriously violating a ton of zoning laws in the exclusive hood.

Even though a complaint was filed a year ago, the couple has yet to make any moves to accommodate angry neighbors and they couldn't even get to the couple to discuss the issues.

One neighbor spilled:

"There was always work being done at the house. I only got annoyed when the workmen would illegally park in my driveway and they hadn’t even spoken to me about it. I spoke to a guy called Oliver who seems to deal with all their issues to do with their neighbors, the house and community. He sorted it. We never got to see Gwyneth; we’d only go through Oliver."

WEIRD.

In fact, neighbors claim they only ever saw Chris hanging about in the community, even though Gwyn once said she wanted her babies, Moses and Apple, to relocate to El Lay so they could "pick avocados."

Another neighbor continued:

“We used to see Chris walking the dogs. He was a really nice guy. He was the one with the talent; she was the one just writing cook books. To some people, their issues might get on people’s nerves, but I personally didn’t care. I didn’t have much time for her, but I liked him.”

Well, with that hot mug and obvious charm, who wouldn't like Chris?!

Despite the overwhelming height of his gate, we'd gladly be the DILF's neighbor any day…

…especially now that he's single! LOLz!

link

tumblr_n34km792xb1qdxsuyo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n34km792xb1qdxsuyo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n34ealNgAH1r9y0w3o1_1280.png

Whew. Lord A'mighty....

Because I haven't been on Coldplaying in over a year (if not more! :O ) because I've been so incredibly busy, this is a fantastic way to come back to the site! I mean, that *smile* :dazzled: It's so true what they say, the mighty Mr Martin is like a fine wine - simply improving with age!

Chris Martin hires £110-an-hour personal trainer to get into shape for Coldplay tour

Apr 26, 2014 22:30 By Simon Boyle

The singer recently split from Gwyneth Paltrow and it seems he's getting through the difficult time by keeping that body of his all toned and stuff

chris-martin-main.jpg

Chris Martin has hired a £110-an-hour personal trainer in a bid to get in shape ahead of his new tour.

The Coldplay frontman has taken up a boxing-based workout regime with an expert recommended by pal Jay-Z, with sources at the LA gym where he has been training saying the improvements are already clear.

A source at the gym said: “Chris is a big fan of boxing and loves nothing better than working out with a punch bag.

“Chris has been doing it for a little over a month now to get in shape for his forthcoming tour. He doesn’t want ridiculous biceps, but he wants to build some definition in his skinny arms and improve his stamina.”

Not bad going for someone going through a tough break-up - we’d be more likely to opt for a load of chocolate.

The band’s first gig to support album Ghost Stories was in Cologne, Germany, on Friday with the next in New York on May 5.

Monday night sees Chris speak for the first time about his recent break-up in a Radio 1 interview with DJ Zane Lowe, where he says: “Everyone in their life goes through challenges. Whether it’s love or money or kids or illness.”

Link

Ladieees :sneaky:

Ladieees :sneaky:

:lol:

I can confirm improvements to his body already. His abs were just fiiiiiiiiiiine :charming: The whole crowd in Cologne went nuts everytime he swiped the sweat from his face with his shirt HAHAH.