✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I am more worried about Chris than I am about the recent break-ins in my neighbourhood or about my HUGE exam tomorrow.

I know it's like a big black cloud hanging over us especially after we were so excited about Ghost Story.

Hope you do well in your exam, good luck .

Did Chris unconsciously cover his wedding ring in his The Voice promo pic? Almost completely covered up. I am saddened by the news. I really feel for the kids. Can't be easy for them especially as children of celebrities. Yes they may have money and ppl get divorced everyday but there is added pressure. Hope g and c they keep their focus like Demi and Bruce did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you do well in your exam, good luck .

Thanks a lot! It went okay.

Does anyone remember how Chris looked pale and skinny a while ago and some were a bit worried? I think we know now what may have been going on at that time... Since then he gained weight again and he looks healthy now.

He's always been kind of a yo-yo though, going through skinnier phases every now and then.

I still think they are getting uncoupled to better their relationship sometimes it takes stepping back from something to bring out the good things from it .. I dunno why but I just expect to see them together more and rebuilding either just a friendship or quite possibly a new relationship .. There's something mystery like and odd about it all from the announcement words to the picture I dunno I really think it's not he last of them. On a side note I've been looking through this thread lol WOW ! He's beautiful !! I definitely think he's one of those men who gets more handsome with age !