✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

OK GUYS i'll tell you the truth...This ring is...My grandma's ... She is the reason GP and Chris broke up .It was love at first sight that's what they told me .:lol:

LIES!

can't wait for an alexa chung vs rihanna vs gwyneth daily mail article

's gonna be the bitch fight of the century °-°

LIES!

's gonna be the bitch fight of the century °-°

And some gossip site are reporting that he maybe he has an affair with rihanna and AT THE SAME TIME that alexa is flying to tokyo with her emerald ring to meet him, I swear those gossip mags know how to discredit themselves .

he has an affair with rihanna and AT THE SAME TIME that alexa is flying to tokyo with her emerald ring to meet him

alexa is flying to tokyo with her emerald ring to meet him

that reads like a freaking disney princess story

"with her emerald ring" :lol::laugh3:

why that info anyway? :laugh3:

that reads like a freaking disney princess story

"with her emerald ring" :lol::laugh3:

why that info anyway? :laugh3:

Lol I added the emerald ring :laugh3: but I just saw she did really flight to tokyo (pap picture in airport ) i see you chris :sneaky:

Lol I added the emerald ring :laugh3: but I just saw she did really flight to tokyo (pap picture in airport ) i see you chris :sneaky:

OOooooh okay, I was laughing my ass off over here, HAHAHA! :laugh3:

Yeah well she seems REALLY attached to him '__'

annoyed-im-watching-u.png

you wanted this article so i am posting it :lol:

Chris Martin - Chris Martin infatuated with Rihanna?

Chris Martin is said to be mesmerised by Rihanna and is interested in seeing where things go.

Chris Martin reportedly thinks Rihanna is ''intoxicating.''

The Coldplay frontman - who split from Gwyneth Paltrow in March after 10 years of marriage - had immediate chemistry with the 26-year-old singer when they collaborated on their hit, 'Princess of China', in 2012 and allegedly wants to explore his feelings for her further.

A source said: ''They plan on spending much more time together. Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''

The 'Stay' singer - who recently split from Drake - was spotted having dinner with Chris at her favourite restaurant, Giorgio Baldi, in Santa Monica last Sunday (08.06.14) and is said to be equally attracted to him.

The source told America's Star magazine: ''Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/chris-martin-infatuated-with-rihanna_4243567?

Chris Martin reportedly thinks

wants to explore his feelings for her further

Chris felt suffocated

He thinks she's intoxicating

Good to know the tabloid can READ PEOPLE'S MINDS and know how they feel :|

And don't forget! The all-knowing and mysterical

The source

:laugh3::lol:

you wanted this article so i am posting it :lol:

Chris Martin - Chris Martin infatuated with Rihanna?

Chris Martin is said to be mesmerised by Rihanna and is interested in seeing where things go.

Chris Martin reportedly thinks Rihanna is ''intoxicating.''

The Coldplay frontman - who split from Gwyneth Paltrow in March after 10 years of marriage - had immediate chemistry with the 26-year-old singer when they collaborated on their hit, 'Princess of China', in 2012 and allegedly wants to explore his feelings for her further.

A source said: ''They plan on spending much more time together. Chris felt suffocated by Gwyn because she's such a perfectionist. But Rihanna is more down-to-earth and carefree and beautiful. He thinks she's intoxicating.''

The 'Stay' singer - who recently split from Drake - was spotted having dinner with Chris at her favourite restaurant, Giorgio Baldi, in Santa Monica last Sunday (08.06.14) and is said to be equally attracted to him.

The source told America's Star magazine: ''Rihanna hasn't dated many men like Chris, but she's telling friends that she thinks he's sexy in his own way. She's willing to see where things go with him.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/chris-martin-infatuated-with-rihanna_4243567?

LMAO AT THIS FANFICTION :laugh3:

LMAO AT THIS FANFICTION :laugh3:

So, to break it down, they're basically saying, they're not quite sure what was going on but they really believe, NO, they're convinced!! that Chris and Riri want to have some sexy times.

but they're not sure

but they really want to be sure

:laugh3:

lol at that "chris is sexy in his own way" bitch what do you mean

Maybe she was just trying to sound nice but in reality she was like "Okay he's REALLY not my type uhhh, I guess he's sexy... somehow? :uhoh: Yeh.. in his own COUGHFUCKINGBRITISHCOUGH special way" :|

"..."

"nailed it" :awesome:

lol at that "chris is sexy in his own way" bitch what do you mean

IF you go to gossip site like ontd or other forums,some people think that he is not sexy and as a 26 years "sex symbol" she could do better than a 37 years old divorced i quote :"emo rockstar" with kids .

But clearly they haven't seen him because he is so hot and outa all the mans she dated he's like a ten .

But i'm sure she find him sexy have you seen her pating his torso in Princess of China live .Like guuuuuuuurl I love you but watch your thirst (i would have done the seem though)

But i'm sure she find him sexy have you seen her pating his torso in Princess of China live . (i would have done the seem thought)

I do think it was in dependence on the PoC music video where she's also touching him right there.

I mean, it was a show after all, a little stage acting is required sometimes.

And Chris was reaaaaalllly sweaty so I doubt it was very pleasing touc-sliding over him hahaha ew :sick:

I do think it was in dependence on the PoC music video where she's also touching him right there.

I mean, it was a show after all, a little stage acting is required sometimes.

And Chris was reaaaaalllly sweaty so I doubt it was very pleasing touc-sliding over him hahaha ew :sick:

She could have been like really near each other without touching his torso like ; or she's a really good actrice anyway ...

But why with the rumor with gwyneth and him getting back together, alexa and chris dating , the reps denied , and why they don't do it here that would end all the speculations .

Ok i'll post that it's a funny imagined conversation between chris and RIh i thought it was funny (i have a shitty humor) , it's from vanity fair

Rihanna and Chris Martin get dinner in Los Angeles.

“Well, we should probably exit separately, huh?” Chris says, putting his wallet back in his pocket.

“Oh, yeah, right, sure,” Rihanna responds, blinking a few times. “We wouldn’t want anyone to get the wrong idea . . .”

“Though, if you think about it, if we were actually dating, we would probably want to leave separately, to, you know, throw them off the scent.”

“True. Leaving together says, ‘Hey, this is no big deal. We’re just two pals who got some pasta, and now we’re going to our cars. Going to our cars together, super casual.’”

Rihanna puts on her coat. Chris clears his throat. “You know, uh, if you do want me to drive you home, though, I can—I don’t want you to think that—”

“Chris, you think I want Goop after me?! You drive me home, we’ll both have wet kale thrown at our cars, and, like, macrobiotic toilet paper strewn over our homes.”

OMG, all this recent Alexa/Rihanna/Goop "news" and "surmising" has me rollin' in the aisles, but way down deep, I really, really, really am hoping that Chris shies away from any and all entertainment types of women for a long, long, long time......:\

OMG, all this recent Alexa/Rihanna/Goop "news" and "surmising" has me rollin' in the aisles, but way down deep, I really, really, really am hoping that Chris shies away from any and all entertainment types of women for a long, long, long time......:\

trust me can be seen talking to a cashier from tesco and daily mail would still call it a romantic date

YES CHRIS STAY AWAY FROM THOSE PEOPLE , STAY AWAY FROM THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDS STAY AWAY FROM EVERYBODY! 37 YEARS OLD MAN WE, FAN, SUGGEST YOU HOW TO LEAD YOUR LIFE AND KNOW WHAT IS BETTER FOR YOU :rolleyes:

This made me giggle by the way

Rihanna-en-Tom-Ford-et-Gwyneth-en-Prada.jpg

[video=youtube;KG8btuk8_U8]

[video=youtube;D4uC7uitWDA]

:laugh3:

I just found that ironic don't get me wrong :), tell me if you don't want me to post this here .