✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I think it's because we are not use to this attire man he looks fantastic like its more impressive then what I thought was under there lol I'm in chris martin heaven he looks amazing lol I love this video no matter what and I'm waiting for his mens health cover lol he must be doing that Tracey sh*t lol he's crazy sculpted .. Happy happy happy lol

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/coldplay/news/a-sky-full-of-stars-video/

Chris Martin Looks STEAMING Hot On The Set Of Coldplay's New Music Video

Who knew the Coldplay frontman was so SERIOUSLY ripped?

Pass us a bucket of ice quick because Chris Martin's bulging arms have got us flustered all of a sudden!

The 'Fix You' singer has clearly been lifting weights and downing protein shakes recently, if the new pics of him and Coldplay shooting their new music video down under are anything to go by.

Coldplay arrived out in Sydney, Australia earlier this week and wasted no time in getting to work filming their music video for new single 'A Sky Full Of Stars'.

And the fans who turned up in their hundreds to watch the boys were NOT left disappointed, as Chris Martin and company opted to dress for the summery weather in tight tops and fitted vests. THANK YOU CHAPS!

As well as looking VERY handsome on the set of the video, the Coldplay stars also each had drum sets strapped to their backs for what is looking like a very festive summery themed promo.

Coldplay are also in Australia for a six-day promotional tour that will see them playing the iconic Sydney Opera House on 19th June this week.

But whatever you're doing Chris, keep going because it's DEFINITELY working!

Well, the media definitely took notice!

As a regular gym-goer, I wonder how much he shoulder presses :laugh3:

Love this one! So genuinely happy!

pV4dqhHdYK

If an url from instagram works. But i meant the one with the confetti and the big laugh from Chris from the shoot today. I keep searching for this url with the right format.

10431869_1417995711817033_1305641302_n.jpg

fixed

So where is the scratch on his nose???

I'm afraid I know as much as you on this topic.

Sadly none of us run scrachnews channel...Yet.:sneaky:

Maybe he had a battle with Lord Voldemort idk idk

Guy's new smiling app wasn't installed yet :nod:

He seems to be such a fun person to be around :laugh3:

am i the only one who thinks that whenever there is an unguarded/unaware pic of chris, he looks sad? just thought of that after reading someone's comment on a busking video from the other day about seeing the real chris for the first time. well.. this is a bummer of a post..

am i the only one who thinks that whenever there is an unguarded/unaware pic of chris, he looks sad? just thought of that after reading someone's comment on a busking video from the other day about seeing the real chris for the first time. well.. this is a bummer of a post..

Well, think about it. When YOU are outside and there are a lot of people around, everything's very hectic and stressful, and you're constantly being watched and getting taken pics of, all this at the same time, WHILE thinking normal thoughts like everyone else does, you just have a very specific facial expression. Most of the time people look rather angry when they're focused or busy with something, but I catch people looking sad pretty often if they're not talking to anyone and just be themselves. I believe it has to do with facial muscles, when you're not using them your face relaxes, and some faces tend to look sad then.

And I do think there are quite a few pictures of Chris taken where he's not aware of the camera (when he's strolling through the city or whatever) where he's just looking normal.

Maybe you have the feeling of seeing sad Chris pictures all the time because they stick with you more than the normal ones?

Okay Jesus frick why did I write so much I'm sorry D: