✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

OMG I'M DYING THEY ARE MY OTP AFTER GWYN AND CHRIS AND IM DYING RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM THEY ARE MY TWO FAVORITE ARTIST (Obviously Chris has way more talent than her ).

Whu-

well um. That's nice I guess :uhoh:

*backs away slowly*

:uhoh2:

I still ship Buckin :I

the only car i cleary remember was the mini cooper and the range rover

i003R26.jpg

Or maybe he really does own all of these cars... I mean it's not like he doesn't have enough money lel :awesome:

But he should really get rid of these bloody scooters, they're freaking unsafe, even if you're riding them carefully. I don't want a Chris Martin smeared all over the asphalt because one truck driver didn't check his mirrors :sad:

there's no accounting for taste...

That aside, looks like my assumption of a new collab might be right

I know lol, your post just oozed FANFIC TERMS all over the place so it was kinda funny/scary

I know lol, your post just oozed FANFIC TERMS all over the place so it was kinda funny/scary

Well if you say so ....

By the way Rihanna just favorited this tweet : "Once upon a time we burn bright, now all we ever seem to do is fight...on and on...and on and on and on" Ready for a collab!!!!."

I guess it's confirmed now .

that "ready for a collab" was written by a fan, not by her

so nothing is confirmed yet

Well she favorited the whole tweet , and that maens something . She always gives hints on her favorited tweet , or on her comment on instagram of her upcoming projects so i'm sure she meant it .

Well she favorited the whole tweet , and that maens something . She always gives hints on her favorited tweet , or on her comment on instagram of her upcoming projects so i'm sure she meant it .

In my world she just favourited it because she approves her fanbase :I

In my world she just favourited it because she approves her fanbase :I

Ok then :)

By the way, I think that here , when you label yourself as a Rihanna fan, you carry the dumb Label too And you got slightly sarcastic and mocking reflection. Which is sad and Ironic because Chris already said that he was a fan of her .

I even remember that thread "Why are rihanna's fan so dumb" .

Ok then :)

By the way, I think that here , when you label yourself as a Rihanna fan, you carry the dumb Label too And you got slightly sarcastic and mocking reflection. Which is sad and Ironic because Chris already said that he was a fan of her .

I even remember that thread "Why are rihanna's fan so dumb" .

Chris is also a fan of One Direction and everybody on here despises them lol

Well I do have the feeling that it doesn't matter which forum you're on, if you're also fan of any bands/artists besides the band the forum is based on, you are at risk of getting hate for it. It all has to do with the musical tastes everybody has, and since this is the internet, hating has never been so easy (and apparently people love to hate on stuff when they're all safely hiding behind their monitors lol).

And whoever created the "Why are rihanna's fan so dumb" thread deserves to get a batarang thrown into their eye :|

He should let his hair grow like this nowadays and not shave it all off, just makes him look older '__'

Yes please..I am all for curls..& somebody must convince him to take those bloody earrings off..::veryangry2:

chris was out for dinner with rihanna last night. working out the songs he wrote for her? if so, hopefully not for lp7. i was not a fan of PoC.

]

I don't really know what is worse, another collaboration or a possible romantic affair with Riri..:lol:

Joking aside, I hated POC, I erased it from my memory for good., but the reason I hated it was beacuse of the terrible meaningless lyrics & all that lalalalalallaalla noise..Not because of Rihanna being on it. If the lyrics & the melody were better, I would've had no problem with it at all..

somebody must convince him to take those bloody earrings off..::veryangry2:

YES

I YES this so hard my Y key is about to come off! :freak:

I don't really know what is worse, another collaboration or a possible romantic affair with Riri..:lol:

isn't she like 10 years younger than him or something °-°

*thinks about Guy's new girl*

... ahem well I hope Chris is different

I think both would be equally bad :/

Joking aside, I hated POC, I erased it from my memory for good., but the reason I hated it was beacuse of the terrible meaningless lyrics & all that lalalalalallaalla noise..Not because of Rihanna being on it. If the lyrics & the melody were better, I would've had no problem with it at all..

yes again

Chris is also a fan of One Direction and everybody on here despises them lol

Well I do have the feeling that it doesn't matter which forum you're on, if you're also fan of any bands/artists besides the band the forum is based on, you are at risk of getting hate for it. It all has to do with the musical tastes everybody has, and since this is the internet, hating has never been so easy (and apparently people love to hate on stuff when they're all safely hiding behind their monitors lol).

And whoever created the "Why are rihanna's fan so dumb" thread deserves to get a batarang thrown into their eye :|

Ok I get what you are saying . But , hating on a person Because of the taste in music is one of the dumbest thing tbh . And what is the most funny is that when Coldplay is criticized people here "Don't understand why" , while some of them despise other music .

I have an eclectic taste , I listen to every kind of music and love them as much; from classic to Rap .And the only community where people have an active and really pronounced disdain for other types of music is the Rock community.

And I have to stop you in some thing : When i go to rihanna Forums and I say that I love Coldplay I don't get hate from it . Funny that the so-called "dumb" people are acting the most mature .

Well i highly doubt it's romantic . Looking at the way she is dressed , the fact that they didn't hide, and the fact they were seating right beside the window .

But it seems that chris hate the front doors hahahahah .

But , hating on a person Because of the taste in music is one of the dumbest thing tbh .

Of course it is! It is as if you're saying "Mmmmh I really like chocolate cake!"

And then some stranger comes along and tells you "OMFG I hate chocolate cakes, strawberry cakes are way better and they're my fav cakes and omg u sux so much I can't even like why r u even here?!1"

:|

And what is the most funny is that when Coldplay is criticized people here "Don't understand why" , while some of them despise other music .

Unfortunately you have idiots in every fanbase :sad:

And I have to stop you in some thing : When i go to rihanna Forums and I say that I love Coldplay I don't get hate from it . Funny that the so-called "dumb" people are acting the most mature .

Well that's a nice surprise! Maybe it has to with the music Coldplay used to make, and every new style they make (say from Mylo Xyloto to now) clashes a lot with the quiet songs they did in pre-X&Y eras, so lots of the "old" fans are having a hard time accepting everything that differs from the Parachute-y stuff. And maybe Rihanna fans are a little bit more tolerant because her music is generally louder/extrovert.

And maybe I'm just talking bullshit, I have no idea :lol: