✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Anybody remember Smokey Robinson's "Tears of a Clown?"

Regardless of how well he's trying to face the world, I think this whole marriage/separation thing is not only a deep sadness for him but also an embarrassment. He's a private person - (whether the media likes it or not) - and I think it's gotta be excruciating, at the same time trying to put on a brave smile for the fans and public. Those circles under the eyes tell it all...........

Dammit, whatta downer - Just shoot me, ok? :worried:

OK GUYS I HAVE A BIG NEWS:

As the representant of CHRISSCRATCHINFO and after some update request I know more (from the daily mail) :He revealed the crowd at the gig he had injured himself on the flight: 'When we were on the plane here from Tokyo I cut my nose.'

So apparently no bondage session with Jonny sadly :/

Okay who of you guys just want to put a blanket around him and make him a big cup of hot chocolate? WHILE TRYING NOT TO HUG HIM TO DEATH? :cheesy:

No batman if I was alone with Chris that's not what we'll do :sneaky:

And for what you're talking about,I don't think that the face he make when he's not aware of photographs say something . I, myself, when i'm alone and not talking to anybody for exemple on public transport , looks like i'm about to kill everybody , <s> but when i'm aware of people photographing me because i'm a star </s> but really i'm just thinking "if the someone yawn does the deaf people think they're screaming?" .

As the representant of CHRISSCRATCHINFO and after some update request I know more (from the daily mail) :He revealed the crowd at the gig he had injured himself on the flight: 'When we were on the plane here from Tokyo I cut my nose.'

lol at the BIG NEWS, I thought something important came up! :lol: I already firgured it was something harmless, as I said, you cut yourself all the damn time :nod:

No batman if I was alone with Chris that's not what we'll do :sneaky:
I don't want to make out with an emotionally damaged Chris Martin, no thanks T__T

And for what you're talking about,I don't think that the face he make when he's not aware of photographs say something

I totally just wrote that, the face he makes DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. That's just his usual face, and apparently he looks a little bit sadder than most people when he looks like that.

Then again, these are just my assumptions, I don't know him.

I, myself, when i'm alone and not talking to anybody for exemple on public transport , looks like i'm about to kill everybody , <s> but when i'm aware of people photographing me because i'm a star </s> but really i'm just thinking "if the someone yawn does the deaf people think they're screaming?" .
Welcome to the club of the death staring people! :lol: My family just told me yesterday "Why did you look like you where planning a murder you went out this morning? :uhoh:" I was like: "... I was sleepy :|"

:laugh3:

Mile High Club :lol:

lol at the BIG NEWS, I thought something important came up! :lol: I already firgured it was something harmless, as I said, you cut yourself all the damn time :nod:

Never trust my BIG NEWS ! :laugh3:

I don't want to make out with an emotionally damaged Chris Martin, no thanks T__T

Guess i'm more heartless than you :sneaky:

But when he'll see me he will forget all that pain :wink3:

hahaa according to the tweets of the person who posted this, "MY FRIEND STARTED CRYING AND HE WAS SO KIND TO HER. HES LIKE ARE YOU CRYING BECAUSE IM NOT ATTRACTIVE IN REAL LIFE"

:D

hahaa according to the tweets of the person who posted this, "MY FRIEND STARTED CRYING AND HE WAS SO KIND TO HER. HES LIKE ARE YOU CRYING BECAUSE IM NOT ATTRACTIVE IN REAL LIFE"

of COURSE he would say something like this! :laugh3::laugh3:

I don't know how I would have reacted to that LOL. But then again I wouldn't cry if I ever had the chance to hug him, I'd prolly just grin like an idiot and mumble German things :lol:

OMG i can totally hear him saying that LOL God love him lol I just love this guy LOL

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Nevermind, this is just me being pathetic because I feel I am the only one in the world who hasn't been to a Coldplay concert or met the band & took photos with them :sad:

Geography & financial status ***** :disappointed:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Nevermind, this is just me being pathetic because I feel I am the only one in the world who hasn't been to a Coldplay concert or met the band & took photos with them :sad:

Geography & financial status ***** :disappointed:

Where the frick do you live?!

I can already imagine that in the Dailymail

"Chris martin, seen in a romantic talk with a man. Probably the reason of the end of his marriage, Jonny Buckland jealous ."

Our source say " They so in love that they always wear the same color in shoes and sweater"- (as seen in this pictures.

And then in the comments:

-Omg I hate gwyneth

-He's probably eating well now that he is not with gwyneth

-PR stunt

-Red arrow me if you want *post here a n opinion that is not like the others*

-I hate his band , he's so pretentious

A Country in Africa :egypt:

Ooooh! Well then you're really far away from all the Coldplay fun, you poor person :C

coldplay-sky-full-of-stars-music-video-05.jpg

:wideeyed:

Is that Phil we see from behind? If so, he looks very muscular :charming:

Next Dailymail headline : "Chris martin, seen in a romantic talk with a man. Probably the reason of the end of his marriage, Jonny Buckland jealous ."

LMAO :lol:

:sick:

I don't get along with people who don't laugh or laugh rarely , because I take that personally and I think that they hate me to death, because i'm the opposite . That's why Chris is my favorite member, we have, from what I could see of him the same personality .

But don't get me wrong, guy is gorgeous, but maybe too much on the mysterious side !