✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

[quote=jeremyy;5672974

this was the best intimacy on stage (not exactly the stage but still.. :lol: ) (and except Buckin moments )

snl-garfield-chris-martin-618x400.jpg

http://www.buzzsugar.com/Andrew-Garfield-Emma-Stone-Spider-Man-Kiss-SNL-Sketch-34714708

Oh shit, yes this DEFINITELY WAS :wideeyed::drunk: Imagine how nice it would have been witout that absurd wig :charming:

So maybe you should educate yourself on it.

I did, but it seems like such a butt-hurt and picky topic about people feeling so important about themselves that I'm having trouble with people talking about it WITHOUT being the affected ones. I'm sorry if I have offended you if you're an Native American and I like war bonnets, but you should see that it is, in the end, just fashion. Nothing else. Some feathers on your head, making you look like a bird. To be honest, one could say "Oh well if you put it that way, why don't you wear a swastika on your shirt then u stupid ass" I hope I don't have to explain this one lol, but I hope you understand my point of view?

People might be offendend about other cultures using their culture as fashion/WHATEVER, but maybe they should see it that way: at least their cultural stuff won't be forgotten like this if it gets re-designed/recycled and introduced into the modern world.

People should complain about things that are more important, like Fracking or digging for oil in the North Pole, but not about some fashion, like REALLY :|

And to finish it off nicely, here a gif of Chris being silly and Will tangled helplessly in ropes:

large.gif

chris-martin-gets-ready-to-rock-japan-with-coldplay-03.JPG

I love it that he's carrying a guitar around, and not one of his roadie slaves is carrying it:laugh3: Like this you can see his an actual musician.

1 t-shirt + 1 pants + and underwears can fit in a small bag too :P

LOL :lol:

There's a pillow in one of the bags, and a blanket in the other. And some chocolate :nod:

I love it that he's carrying a guitar around, and not one of his roadie slaves is carrying it:laugh3: Like this you can see his an actual musician.

LOL :lol:

There's a pillow in one of the bags, and a blanket in the other. And some chocolate :nod:

sorry no he is not an actual musician, his guard helped him to carry the guitar :D :D

chris-martin-gets-ready-to-rock-japan-with-coldplay-05.JPG

Another golden bit of audio of Chris Martin. Chris discusses the intro to the song Politik. A wonderful monkey impression, indeed.

http://wecantlivewithoutdaylight.tumblr.com/post/88537259448/maomao27-another-golden-bit-of-audio-of-chris

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF :lol: how could Chris talk will's epic drumming down like that!? I bet will was giving him death stares the entire time xD

sorry no he is not an actual musician, his guard helped him to carry the guitar :D :D

chris-martin-gets-ready-to-rock-japan-with-coldplay-05.JPG

Although it is a paparazzi photo (which I generally hate), it is kind of nice. I always like Kelly's facial expressions :lol: He is like;"If you get one step closer, you will regret it". I wonder if he ever retires, would he write a biography about working with Chris. It would be very interesting I guess.

P.S. Chris is not wearing those earrings :wacky: I approve.

It's his makeup that takes up the space. :gorgeous:

:laugh3: :laugh3:

Look at his face here :stunned: :laugh3:

10471830_1499307416948359_1146829813_n.jpg

link