✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

it's not only us that obsessed with his clothes :lol:

'Let's take it back to the start!': Chris Martin leaves Sydney in the same outfit he arrived in, and wore everyday in-between

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin must have packed really light for his whirlwind trip to Sydney this week.

Photographed leaving Sydney Airport on Saturday, the 37-year old wore high-top sneakers, relaxed fit biker jeans with a grey trim and his favourite navy jumper featuring a print of an American Indian chief's profile.

Clearly his go-to look, Chris wore the same jumper when he landed in Sydney on Monday, five days prior.

article-0-1ED67A0A00000578-837_634x620.jpg

Is it a favourite? In the past 10 days, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has been spotted wearing the same American Indian chief jumper six days in a row in Australia

It then made a resurgence for the next five consecutive days.

Firstly when greeting fans after their music video shoot in Newtown on Tuesday, then around Surry Hills while visiting trendy eatery Kawa on Wednesday and again before the band's sound check at the Enmore theatre on Thursday.

Then, on Friday at a cocktail party after filming a special performance for Monday night's episode of The Voice, coach Ricky Martin shared a selfie with Chris, who was once again back in his Native American Indian inspired pullover.

Australia hasn't been the only stop for the adventurous piece of outerwear.

article-0-1EA8B29900000578-215_306x788.jpg

article-0-1EA8B29F00000578-245_306x788.jpg

Smelly yet? The newly single star was also seen wearing the unique piece of clothing in Japan on June 11

article-0-1EA87CCA00000578-976_634x694.jpg

Last week the father-of-two was seen getting off a flight at Narita Airport, Japan in his favourite get up before leaving for Sydney.

And he's certainly got his money's worth from the threads, because prior to that he was spotted wearing the well-traveled jumper in LA.

In a rare sighting sans jumper, Chris and the rest of Coldplay treated 200 lucky fans to an exclusive gig at The Star on Wednesday, taking them on a musical journey through his latest and greatest volume of work, including the recently released Ghost Stories, which features 'Magic' and 'A Sky Full of Stars'.

article-0-1EA5C82500000578-355_634x833.jpg

Fresh: Chris was first spotted in the printed jumper on June 10 at Los Angeles International Airport

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/21/article-0-1EF6925E00000578-983_634x629.jpg

And again: The Voice mentor Ricky Martin made sure to get a snap with the Brit at a taping of the talent show on Monday night

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2664341/Chris-Martin-leaves-Sydney-outfit-arrived-wore-everyday-between.html

:lol: :lol:

^ well I mean, if his sweat doesn't smell and the shirt doesn't have HUGE stains on it (I know there's always stains on his shirts but I don't find any on this one :lol:) what's the problem? Or he has 3040 of the same shirt! :laugh3:

^ well I mean, if his sweat doesn't smell and the shirt doesn't have HUGE stains on it (I know there's always stains on his shirts but I don't find any on this one :lol:) what's the problem? Or he has 3040 of the same shirt! :laugh3:

Maybe this will take the place of his ever-present flower shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I don't get the clothes . He wears 5 things id be very interested to see his closet I'd imagine gwyneths does not match lol he's gotta have 50 pairs of those pants lol right? Unless he washes then a lot lol and 1 short shelve white shirt, one long white , one short blue one long blue , and a couple printed to shirts oh and well thank god for his leather freakin jacket that he looks fabulous in :)

^ clothes are overrated, he doesn't need any :whistle:

:charming:

No seriously, I'd love him to wear some since levis for once in a while. The last time I saw him wearing jeans was in a trouble video from 12 years ago :|

The guy with yellow shirt looks like James Blunt in seconds lol

The Guy in yellow is Mat Whitecross, the band's friend & director of many of their music videos including ASFOS :)

:lol:

917143_683825758363808_1043972749_n.jpg