✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

For the gossip lovers:

86538df2_a64d_4737_8b06_c5c8ac97ee79_636x357.jpg

Friday, 6 June 2014

Chris 'asks Alexa for time'

Chris Martin has reportedly asked Alexa Chung to give him more time.

Chris Martin has reportedly been showering Alexa Chung with gifts.

The Coldplay frontman has been linked to the British TV star since his marriage to Gwyneth Paltrow ended earlier this year. His representative has insisted they aren't dating, although it's thought they are enjoying spending time together.

However, Chris has been seen spending time with actress Gwyneth lately, which is said to have caused Alexa some concern. He is said to be desperate not to lose Alexa from his life, but also wants to remain on good terms with his ex for the sake of their son and daughter.

"Alexa met him at his friend's flat. Chris asked Alexa to give him time to detach himself from the marriage," a source told British magazine Heat of a reported meet-up between the pair. "He's trying to be really thoughtful and bought her some gifts, including a vintage emerald ring, a Versace clutch bag she'd been talking about on their last date and a signed Courtney Love album - one of her favourite singers. He would love her to wait for him and said that he needed time - and that he had to put his children first."

There have been reports that Gwyneth isn't quite ready to let Chris go yet. While they aren't together anymore she apparently doesn't want to lose him from her life completely, which is said to be one of the reasons they are still living together.

"He would really like to see if things could work between them but needs time to sort things with Gwyneth. But Alexa's not sure she wants to be involved any longer," the insider said.

Alexa and Chris were reported to be planning a holiday together later this year, but it's thought that is no longer on the cards.

© Cover Media Group 2014

(http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.874&article=136695)

Vintage emerald ring, Versace clutch???? :rolleyes: This is Chris they're talking about!!!...................as for the Courtney Love album, if he were giving gifts, that's the only item that has a hint of possibility...................who gets paid $$$ to come up with this stuff????

He is still in LA, Probably he will travel from there directly to Tokyo

10454193_722323557833654_1288334390_n.jpg

link

:dead:

Gorgeous man is gorgeous..

Lucky ppl are lucky..

Everyone in this world has a photo with Chris except myself...:bomb:

Geography Sucks...

:bigcry: :bigcry:

Oh, here is an old one, but I think it hasn't been posted before because the lady in the picture has just shared it on instagram

10362311_1425722724367006_2029903433_n.jpg

#TBT With the amazing #chrismartin... *sigh* #coldplay #love #trueartistry

link

Oh, here is an old one, but I think it hasn't been posted before because the lady in the picture has just shared it on instagram

link

we can easily say that the photo was taken in 2005-2006 :lol: sunglasses+hair :lol:

link

He should let his hair grow like this nowadays and not shave it all off, just makes him look older '__'

I cant believe what I just saw. They are still together!!! OMGGGG 6enu9ane.jpg

Didnt see that coming though, I hope they are not gonna get divorce forreal!

What is this????is this for real? . Now don't know what to believe or which to believe.....

More photos

ujygasej.jpg

I saw this too! Omg Chris!! Maybe the couple currently dont have a proper status right now and maybe more focusing on their kids, I wouldnt think they are gonna get divorced, I think they still love each other so much. I mean, 10 years of marriage would be so hard to just let it go. Maybe they need more time to think about what to do next before telling the media cause this concsious uncoupling thing has been bothering me so much, and people from the magazine should stop blabbering about this! Anyways, it is nice to see them being together according to the picture, I'm glad though.

Just checked a facebook post from indonesian coldplay group and there is a guy taking a photo with chris. i think this photo was taken back then, he is an editor of rolling stone indonesia. So lucky!

zapuhuje.jpg

chris was out for dinner with rihanna last night. working out the songs he wrote for her? if so, hopefully not for lp7. i was not a fan of PoC.

article-0-1E99C84A00000578-170_634x523.jpg

article-0-1E99C2D000000578-873_634x490.jpg

article-0-1E99D29400000578-244_634x549.jpg

link

Cool, good to know. Chris seems to be like feeling much better living in LA than London...I guess..? Can anyone guess when he will be back in London?

Good for him. She's a beauty and I like her. Her music not so much.

But no POC2 please. They do have potential to make a really edgy song together but only if they don't go for catchy hooks and 'lalalalalalala'-lyrics. And it's not likely they'll make such a choice.