✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

that might be the case :surprised:

Not sure............I've seen Al on photos with Gwyneth and he is a handsome guy with short dark hair, but looks a lot like Chris in facial features. I also think Chris is the oldest - the guy on photo looks older..?

Oooooh so lighter-hair-Gary-Lightbody is Al?! :surprised: That explains it! He was at the Paris concert! I saw him arriving with the band and main crew. That man does sort of look like what I remember of him.

Not sure............I've seen Al on photos with Gwyneth and he is a handsome guy with short dark hair, but looks a lot like Chris in facial features. I also think Chris is the oldest - the guy on photo looks older..?

Thats not Al, that's the other brother, Rich, he's younger than Al and Chris, and yes, Chris is the oldest

I'm not sure about it but the tall guy close to christ might be his brother Al, looks like him

that might be the case :surprised:

Oooooh so lighter-hair-Gary-Lightbody is Al?! :surprised: That explains it! He was at the Paris concert! I saw him arriving with the band and main crew. That man does sort of look like what I remember of him.

Thats not Al, that's the other brother, Rich, he's younger than Al and Chris, and yes, Chris is the oldest

great work Sherlocks :thumbsup: :lol:

I don't know when/where was this photo taken, someone posted it on cp facebook group, he looks SUPRISED :lol:

From heat magazine:

EXCLUSIVE! Chris Martin's two-hour flirtation with Jennifer Lawrence

Posted by*Anna Lewis*on 08 July 2014

Move over*Alexa Chung*- looks like Chris Martin has his eye on a new girl...*heat*can exclusively reveal that last Tuesday, Chris spent the evening flirting the night away with*Jennifer Lawrence. Yes J-Law, whose boyfriend is actor Nicholas Hoult.

We spotted Chris, 37, deep in conversation, with J-Law, 23, at Kensington Roof Gardens on 1 July, at the after-party for Coldplay's Royal Albert Hall gig. They spent over two hours sat side-by-side after J-Law arrived at the party around 11.30pm.

"They were talking the whole timeand being really flirty," says our spy. "There was a whole party of people wanting Chris' attention, but his eyes were only on her.

"He seemed really into her - how could you not fancy Jennifer Lawrence?"

Good point.

from the hard copy magazine:

ata2uhaz.jpg

They would be the funniest couple ever :lol:

From heat magazine:

EXCLUSIVE! Chris Martin's two-hour flirtation with Jennifer Lawrence

Posted by*Anna Lewis*on 08 July 2014

Move over*Alexa Chung*- looks like Chris Martin has his eye on a new girl...*heat*can exclusively reveal that last Tuesday, Chris spent the evening flirting the night away with*Jennifer Lawrence. Yes J-Law, whose boyfriend is actor Nicholas Hoult.

We spotted Chris, 37, deep in conversation, with J-Law, 23, at Kensington Roof Gardens on 1 July, at the after-party for Coldplay's Royal Albert Hall gig. They spent over two hours sat side-by-side after J-Law arrived at the party around 11.30pm.

"They were talking the whole timeand being really flirty," says our spy. "There was a whole party of people wanting Chris' attention, but his eyes were only on her.

"He seemed really into her - how could you not fancy Jennifer Lawrence?"

Good point.

from the hard copy magazine:

ata2uhaz.jpg

They would be the funniest couple ever :lol:

*head -> wall*

Well I don't know about you guys, but talking with the other gender for two hours doesn't instantly mean FLIRTING.

Not to mention I can't imagine Chris being the type of person to flirt with a woman 17 years younger than him *cough*

on the other hand, if it was GUY they were talking about uuhhh :awesome:

:lol:

6116110-Chris%20Martin%20royalt%20Roskilde.jpg

So Chris was at Roskilde Festival on Thursday evening on 3.7? I read somewhere that our crown prince Frederik and his wife Mary were also attending the Rolling Stones concert at the Roskilde Festival, and I can see them right behind Chris.

I had considered going to the Roskilde Festival to watch the Rolling Stones (on 3.7.14) or Stevie Wonder (on the last day, Sunday 6.7.14) bur I ended up not going.

This is really funny: :lol:

10508087_739838632721459_1954326413_n.jpg

Imagine if it were true though :wideeyed: :wideeyed:

wait WAIT

"From Pre-Parachtues to Ghost Stories, buy your own Chris Martin!"

do you mean they've got ALL the Chris Martins?! :wideeyed: I'd like to have the between-X&Y-and-VIVA one please :wideeyed: