✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

This is on Brazil, 2011, for Rock in Rio Festival. I met Chris at hotel and he talk to me a little bit. I gave him a flag of Brazil and asked to take the stage. And the next day was my flag gracing the Coldplay concert. Can you believe that? I still do not believe it! I'll never forget those days. My profile picture is me and Chris.

Pictures by me :smug:

10313508_594849593964876_7522803759467542766_n.jpg

Lucky, lucky YOU! Thanks for posting a special memory!

Chris Martin jetted back into Los Angeles on Sunday following a reported lunch date over the weekend with his estranged Gwyneth Paltrow.

Though looking a little stunned, the 37-year-old appeared to be travelling solo as he stepped into the transport hub.

Just days earlier the Speed Of Sound singer was reportedly seen catching up over lunch with Gwyneth in Montauk, New York, ABC News reports.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2699606/Chris-Martin-cuts-casual-figure-jets-Los-Angeles-following-lunch-date-estranged-wife-Gwyneth-Paltrow.html

article-2699606-1FD01EB300000578-748_634x883.jpg

Best photo of july 2014 :D :D

Mat's awesome! He tweeted last night that he just finished his newest album :wacky:

Ah yeah I saw his Facebook status too about his last recording. I cant wait for his latest album! Been waiting for tooooo long! I first listened to him on Pandora Radio that I thought was Chris singing, but when I checked the artist I was surprised it was Mat! They both are great artists :cool: