✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin put marriage on probation

IANS | 24-Jul-2014 14:12 PM

Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have been growing increasingly close recently and have reportedly given themselves 12 months to see if they can get their relationship back on track.

The estranged couple announced they were separating in March after 10 years of marriage. But things seem to getting back on track.

"It's going really well. Things are better between them than they have been in years, and the channels of communication are well and truly open," contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.

"They've still got a long way to go, but they've decided they've got too much to lose not to give it another shot. The way things are looking, their story won't end with the conscious uncoupling," the source added.

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/gwyneth-paltrow-chris-martin-put-marriage-on-probation/487990-8-67.html

i say we cool it on the tabloid postings. obviously no one has any idea what's going on and why should we contribute to the speculation? obviously they need some privacy now.

he is doing interviews today!

MackOnTheRadio @MACKONTHERADIO

Cup of coffee and working on my interview today w/ #ChrisMartin @coldplay #ASFOSstar what should I ask him?

I don't know what is the purpose of these random interviews, since there were better options during the short-lived GS promo :thinking:

I thought that carefully chosen interviews were to avoid stupid personal questions. Now what?!

I hope it turns out fine though & wouldn't end up in hanging up the phone like what happened during the MX era

haven't you realised by now that Chris doesn't care about personal questions anymore?

No I haven't, because he has not answered any personal (relationship) question in other than general words & phrases. I didn't expect him to do otherwise. I still believe he likes to conduct his personal life in privacy, which I think he has every right to do.

also, he cancelled his scheduled interview at the ellen show, & minimized his interviews this era. I think that was to avoid these awkward unnecessary moments when he has to think of a proper answer for a stupid question coming from an interviewer who only cares about his/her view rates & wants to appear in a headline.

i think that they have realized that coldplay need some promo to keep ghost stories alive a little bit more as was the case in other albums. what with the lack of touring, it has already started slipping away, if not it has already. and the scrutiny on his personal life is much less than what it was when GS came out. and he seems to handle personal questions much better than before now. and i'm sure he is as private as ever, but he will handle these questions more gracefully than before.

i think that they have realized that coldplay need some promo to keep ghost stories alive a little bit more as was the case in other albums. what with the lack of touring, it has already started slipping away, if not it has already. and the scrutiny on his personal life is much less than what it was when GS came out. and he seems to handle personal questions much better than before now. and i'm sure he is as private as ever, but he will handle these questions more gracefully than before.

This is reasonable, but if they want to keep GS alive, they should do a PROPER promo tour, with lots & lots of dates :awesome:

Chris Martin Has "a lot of Love" for Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We Are Very Close"

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow continue to prove they are the friendliest of exes!

During an interview with the Valentine in the Morning radio show today, the 37-year-oldColdplay singer made a rare confession about his personal life and his current relationship with his ex.

"The truth is...well, I don't really love talking about this stuff," Martin said. "But the thing we told everyone at the beginning of the year is true. We are very close. We are not together. But we're, you know, that's the truth and that's it."

PICS: Couples we wish were still together

"You know, there's a lot of love," he added. "No scandal, I'm afraid. I wish I could give you scandal."

Martin and Paltrow announced they were separating after 10 years of marriage back in March in a post titled "Conscious Uncoupling." Their statement read, "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."

Meanwhile, Martin revealed today that their kids, Apple and Moses, are obsessed withAriana Grande and her hit song "Problem." "My kids nail it," he said. "They both sing that very well."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/563242/chris-martin-has-a-lot-of-love-for-ex-gwyneth-paltrow-we-are-very-close