✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

That could be Gwyneth used the wrong washing machine and got some bleach when it dries :P

looks like bleach spilled all over it :uhoh:

or it is supposed to look like that, call it design LOL

Guest LiquidSky
article-2673371-1F35C05E00000578-61_634x648.jpg

you can be one of the biggest rockstar on earth, your albums can sell millions, your concerts can be sold out in 2 minutes, but you still have to fill your kid's large frosty Icee :lol: :lol:

hahaha cool!

can we expect some interesting pics??

Vickie ‏@vickie_rachel 4h

Spotted Chris Martin in Kensington Park

BrjNGM9IMAASI3d.jpg:large

Ok, so we were having coffee in the Kensington Park and at the same time, this was happening somewhere close?!?!

:shocked2: :dead:

that might be the case :surprised:

Not sure............I've seen Al on photos with Gwyneth and he is a handsome guy with short dark hair, but looks a lot like Chris in facial features. I also think Chris is the oldest - the guy on photo looks older..?

Oooooh so lighter-hair-Gary-Lightbody is Al?! :surprised: That explains it! He was at the Paris concert! I saw him arriving with the band and main crew. That man does sort of look like what I remember of him.

Not sure............I've seen Al on photos with Gwyneth and he is a handsome guy with short dark hair, but looks a lot like Chris in facial features. I also think Chris is the oldest - the guy on photo looks older..?

Thats not Al, that's the other brother, Rich, he's younger than Al and Chris, and yes, Chris is the oldest