✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

They were smoking cigarettes . But he may be smoking hot hahaha

Gotta say I'm surprised he was smoking. He takes such good care of himself and his voice...and I don't think the "clean" living was solely Gwyneth's influence. Maybe it was just a social smoke. Of course he's a grown man and can do as he pleases.

Gotta say I'm surprised he was smoking. He takes such good care of himself and his voice...and I don't think the "clean" living was solely Gwyneth's influence. Maybe it was just a social smoke. Of course he's a grown man and can do as he pleases.

yeah probably social , G has said she has does social , but im confused about who you saw lol Im completely lost in this conversation lol

yeah probably social , G has said she has does social , but im confused about who you saw lol Im completely lost in this conversation lol

Someone else posted that he and Rhi were seen together smoking. I was just responding to that. The other post is a few up in the thread.

oh ok lol haha I was so lost lol Hes always been said not to do much of that stuff so i doubt its much of anything.. Thanks for clarifying though I could not figure out who everyone was talking about .. I must be slow !

I have some great ones from the show at UCLA last month. Front row center http://daverand.smugmug.com/Coldplay-concert-photos-2014/i-8MPsTR5/A

Vey nice photos. Thanks for sharing :)

I think this is a Voice contestant

10467801_582141998572118_2052362746_n.jpg

link

Last night I met Chris Martin. One of the sole reasons I am a musician. We got to chat for over 20 minutes and I got to ask him questions I've always wanted to ask. I told him what an influence he has had on my life. Last night was one I won't ever forget. More photos to come :) #feelingblessed #thevoiceau

10471792_1439528799640780_2077201758_n.jpg

so the whole smoking thing wasnt even about chris at all lol? wow that got carried away ! He looks fab as usual :) They should use his eyes to hypmotize ppl lol

LOL. Glad I misunderstood since it didn't seem like a "Chris Martin" thing to do.

Vey nice photos. Thanks for sharing :)

I think this is a Voice contestant

10467801_582141998572118_2052362746_n.jpg

link

Last night I met Chris Martin. One of the sole reasons I am a musician. We got to chat for over 20 minutes and I got to ask him questions I've always wanted to ask. I told him what an influence he has had on my life. Last night was one I won't ever forget. More photos to come :) #feelingblessed #thevoiceau

10471792_1439528799640780_2077201758_n.jpg

Oh just love him heaps..

LOL I just logged into my old photobucket account and found this.

Oh yeah I should add a WARNING, because uhh.. yeah :charming:

fragrance1_zps42aecdeb.jpg

LOL Maybe his pecs and abs match the arms now. :lol: Seriously though, that body in the pic is a freak of nature!

LOL Maybe his pecs and abs match the arms now. :lol: Seriously though, that body in the pic is a freak of nature!

I never understood the appeal for such bodies HURGH!! *shudders* :sick:

But it had to be done after the photomanip with Jonny's fake body on it, and I found this ridiculously ripped body so I glued Chris's head on it LOL

I never understood the appeal for such bodies HURGH!! *shudders* :sick:

But it had to be done after the photomanip with Jonny's fake body on it, and I found this ridiculously ripped body so I glued Chris's head on it LOL

Amen to that ^ but can we all agree that Chris' "real" body is pretty much perfect ?