✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

why did police reveal that call?

isn't this a confidential thing? Can they SELL those calls to paparazzis? ugh gross :|

A 911 call has been released, and it reveals details of Coldplay frontman Chris Martin’s run-in with a paparazzo last month.

TMZ reported at the time that Martin allegedly hit a photog with his Jeep as he left a Santa Monica restaurant with ex-wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their kids. The pap was reportedly taken to the hospital.

link for call

<iframe style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" allowfullscreen="" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

B_ApSXlWwAE_e-C.jpg:large

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LOL that's one old ass Chris anatomy study of mine. Hence my sig at the bottom :lol:

<iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

why did police reveal that call?

isn't this a confidential thing? Can they SELL those calls to paparazzis? ugh gross :|

I won't even listen to this call. What the fricking fuck, in Germany you'd get your ass and your entire family sued for that °__°

In America paps will do anything to make a quick buck. That is a serious invasion of privacy. Only proves how elaborate the legal system is.

But eh... I guess I learned something today. When life gives you problems you hit them with a f***ing Jeep.

If Chris really meant to hit him... Then he just has to somehow work things out with that injured man. :( Pay for medical bills and etc.

For all non Americans....the first amendment of the United States of America gives media and the public the right to hear that and every other 911 call in any state, any city in the US. When you watch the local news, you always get to listen to the 911 calls for anyone that did something. It WASNT sold to anyone, its the right of anyone to be able to listen to it, or any 911 call.

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/911-recordings-transcripts-state-statutes

For all non Americans....the first amendment of the United States of America gives media and the public the right to hear that and every other 911 call in any state, any city in the US. When you watch the local news, you always get to listen to the 911 calls for anyone that did something. It WASNT sold to anyone, its the right of anyone to be able to listen to it, or any 911 call.

:surprised:

I do appreciate the first amendment and the freedoms it provides, but as always laws have their bad sides... This happens to be one of them.

I don't think any random citizen should be able to get ahold of a person's 911 calls like that. It leads to TMZ crap like this.

It's a complete violation. I can't even think about listening to it. It shouldn't even be on the forum [emoji20]....All the good this man does and this crap gets attention. I would prefer to focus on all his good and his incredible talent as an artist [emoji4] and did someone mention ARMS from a few posts earlier....oh my god. [emoji7]

Happy Birthday Chris :dazzled::dazzled:

Also with those new pics I can't help but wonder: what the hell is this dark spot on his t-shirt? :confused: Is that a stain? Or, like, a label thing? Or a hole from all the LoVe buttons he's pinned there? :lol:

And my oh my he's so gorgeous :dazzled: White suits him as well as black :wacky:

I would love to live in your country :wacky:

If you don't mind the chilly weather and the death stares you receive from crossing the streets during the red lights, you're more than welcome here HAHA

LOLWAT EVEN °-°

Also with those new pics I can't help but wonder: what the hell is this dark spot on his t-shirt? :confused: Is that a stain? Or, like, a label thing? Or a hole from all the LoVe buttons he's pinned there? :lol:

If it ain't a stain, it's a hole! :awesome:

oH AND

dummydanceplz.gif?1dummydanceplz.gif?1dummydanceplz.gif?1dummydanceplz.gif?1dummydanceplz.gif?1dummydanceplz.gif?1

cheerplz.gif?2scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1cheerplz.gif?2

bummy1.gif?1bummy2.gif?1bummy3.gif?1bummiesplz.gif?1HAPPYbummy1.gif?1bummy2.gif?1bummy3.gif?1bummiesplz.gif?1

bummy1.gif?1bummy2.gif?1explodelaplz.gif?1BIRTHDAY explodelaplz.gif?1bummy1.gif?1bummy2.gif?1

rainbowbummiecakeplz.gif?1rainbowbummiecakeplz.gif?1CHRISrainbowbummiecakeplz.gif?1rainbowbummiecakeplz.gif?1

cheerplz.gif?2scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1scrolllaplz.gif?1ultraforbiddenlaplz.gif?1cheerplz.gif?2