🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

You had him featuring in 'Extras' around that time too which was some of the funniest things he did. He admits to being more open now but the celebrity lifestyle / Hollywood has influenced him I think. He needs to spend more time around Simon Pegg and Ricky Gervais ;)

So very true ! Can't turn back the clock though, sadly.

So very true ! Can't turn back the clock though, sadly.

Yeah, I'm not saying he got entirely carried away by Hollywood/GP/fortune/celeb lifestyle but you really can sense he is not the old spontaneous awkward Chris anymore...

Overall, I think the marriage to someone superficial like GP was not good for him.

since news is slow these days.. throw back time. i wonder if we'll ever get less-guarded, this side of chris ever! sadly, probably not.

[video=youtube;-vQMKkYAcfk]

THAT was THE most entertaining exchange between Simon and Chris I have heard.(I love Simon Pegg, as well) To be honest, I have only seen one other exchange and it was pretty entertaining. I forgot what show it was but for most of the interview Chris was balled up on the couch laughing so hard he could barely say a word.

No wonder Simon is a Godfather to one of Chris's kids. Anyone who makes me laugh that hard needs to be permanent fixture in my life.

Chris really knows his sh[emoji231]p sh[emoji90]t. Wonder if, while sitting on that hillside, he thought to himself "This sucks. I'm going to be a rock star so I will never have do this again."

Thanks for sharing that

What's if Coldplay had man-buns and beards?

[ATTACH]32293[/ATTACH]

What's if Coldplay had man-buns

had man-buns

man-buns

MAN-buns make it sound like it's not the hair you're talking about :charming:

anyways, I think it'd make them look totally hipster, but if they would want to look like that, why the frick not.

MAN-buns make it sound like it's not the hair you're talking about :charming:

Hahahahaha how did I miss that? I should have written "Muns & beards"

anyways, I think it'd make them look totally hipster, but if they would want to look like that, why the frick not.

damn guy looks hot with that, jonny not so much

I LOVE a good looking mun & beard combo.

So I decided to combine my two favorite things...

Will looks totally hipster for sure.

I wonder if they had this look, would it affect their sound? And would they still be called Coldplay?

Or... Playsters... coldplaysters?