🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

did someone say chris should stop doing these sort of things? :) looks like it's just one or two we hear of his sweet gestures he seem to be doing everyday! the story behind the fix you video:

http://www.lavanguardia.com/gente/20160528/402105976947/sueno-carlota-chris-martin-coldplay-realidad.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

This is amazing. And I love her hashtag #Adele0Chris1

• Like 1

did someone say chris should stop doing these sort of things? :) looks like it's just one or two we hear of his sweet gestures he seem to be doing everyday! the story behind the fix you video:

http://www.lavanguardia.com/gente/20160528/402105976947/sueno-carlota-chris-martin-coldplay-realidad.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Can someone tell me what the article says?

Can someone tell me what the article says?

The girl, Carlota, is in a wheel chair since she was 6 years old. A few days before the Adele concert she got a lungs infection and ended in hospital so she couldn't go to the concert. She even tried to meet Adele by tweeting her.

Then Chris (and Moses) visited the hospital and met her and Chris gave her tickets to the Coldplay concert. #adele0Chris1

• Like 8

So I dont quite understand it, she originally asked Adele to come but Adele didn't ?

How did Chris hear about it ?

Anyway as usual a kind gesture by Chris !! :)

Yes, she originally asked Adele to come but Adele didn't. And no, Chris didn't knew about it, he just randomly visited the hospital. He visits children hospitals when he is on tour. He did it in the S American tour too.

• Like 2

Yes, she originally asked Adele to come but Adele didn't. And no, Chris didn't knew about it, he just randomly visited the hospital. He visits children hospitals when he is on tour. He did it in the S American tour too.

I see ! Booo for Adele and yay for Chris then :) I know that visits like that can mean a lot to a kid in a hospital !

Guest diogo_sg
say hi to my new frame [emoji7][emoji7]

1dcfa8a0e519b69e52ba4b2f22b92e44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! And is that Leeloo? [emoji1]

I am sure Chris is doing much more unreported kind gestures we'll probably never hear of. It makes me sad how the media (& some fans) only focuses on reporting his love life..:|

• Like 4

[MEDIA=instagram]BGRKTh5N95N[/MEDIA]

kayleidogynSince Coldplay are playing concerts at the moment, I had to repost this pic of my son, Kobe, with Chris Martin - he visited some children in Great Ormond Street Hospital. Kobe was in there having major hip & knee surgery. Chris Martin was so kind, compassionate & down to earth. He even offered to pop out & get me some ibuprofen for my headache!! Will never forget his kindness!

• Like 8